Luke Skywalker vs. Typhoid Mary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
No Pyrokenetics and this is Typhoid persona (not Bloody Mary) so Luke has a chance. Also Luke is using a regular Katana not a Light Sabre.

Typhoid Mary has low level tk and has other mental powers that allow her to create illusions in the minds of people and put ones of low will power to sleep and I can't remember but she might have some low level telepathy as well. She is in excellent physical condition and is an above average martial artist. My god she's a pyrokenetic Jedi (well... maybe a Sith)!

chilled monkey
Don't forget Typhoid Mary's power to infect her foes with disease.

Scoobless
i have no idea who typhoid mary is............ please clarify

radioboy121
Typhoid Mary was formerly a prostitute who during Daredevil's adventures accidentally knocked her off a building (something like that). The trauma of the fall caused her to have multiple personalities. One was a quiet, unsure and innocent, while the other was vicious, twisted and appeared to like being dominant and brutal over men.

I didn't see the pyrotelekinetic version of her, but she showed signs of a low telepathy to seduce or trick men (i.e. she even played mind games with Spiderman that allowed her to easily hit him), while she also showed telekinetic powers.

She could probably subdue movie version Luke, but I'm unfamiliar with his comic or book continuum version.

chilled monkey
Typhoid Mary is a hitwoman working for an organisation called the Hand. She has the power to infect others with a fatal disease, just by touching them or breathing on them.

Luke might be able to use the Force to counter that though.

Elektra_lover
Thats movie version of TM

I think TM would win

chilled monkey
Why is it that when I did an 'Elektra vs Darth Maul' thread, a bunch of people said Maul would win because of the Force, but no-one does it here?

Anyway, I'll say Luke. Typhoid hasn't demonstrated any skill as she depends on her disease to kill. If Luke can block it with the Force, he'll win.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, Luke will win.

srankmissingnin
chilled monkey you have the movie Mary confused with the comic version. The reason no one has said that Luke wins because of the force is because, Mary has all the powers the force grants and then some (I've said it a million times, the force is glorified low level tk and telepathy). Mary is for all purposes a Jedi (her abilites are better IMO) as she does all the things a Jedi can do... and then has pyrokenetic abilites.

People said Darth Maul would be Elektra because they have no clue what the are talking about.

chilled monkey
Yeah, sorry. I don't know anything about the comic version. I read your other posts, but I've never read the comics, so I haven't seen her 'in action.'

I'd still go with Luke though. TM could probably defeat some Jedi, but Luke is supposedly one of the most powerful of them all.

BTW, I agree with you about Elektra vs Maul though. Being a Force-user doesn't make you invincible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.