What's it all about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Star Wars is 6 movies long and I haven't seen number 3 yet but when I do I want to be excited by it's actions and enjoy it's ending. I am thinking maybe it will be all about a young boy who becomes like a bad man but really is good but just is told to do bad things like a bully does. I dreamed that the boy and the older boy will fight like on a fire mountain in the planet and maybe he will also be dead but not really dead but like a robot dead who doesn't know what to do because his older man give him too much power and even save him from death or something. But I also thinked that this will be the truth because at the end of the old number 3 they were all happy and the bad man I think was also the friend of the other good ones who looked like a ghost because they were dead but not really because they used the power to not be dead but just not real or something. This is what I think, but maybe I am wrong? Who knows really no one because no one has seen the real ending yet but maybe only people who make the film or something! Ha ha ha! That is true because they finish the film but no one is seeing it in a movie cinema yet because we have to wait more but has anyone seen it? I want to know but also in my brain I think I want to see it and not know what happened because then it are more fun and excited and different because I don't know! What is it about? I think this but what do you think?

Ou Be Low hoo
Hello yes it is still my help that is needed from you? No? OK my help is not for you too but for all!

Morridini

smoker4
blink

Corran
And there you have it kids - another prime example of why you should not do drugs

Batman316
lol

Echuu
well that was a mouth full.

"And there you have it kids - another prime example of why you should not do drugs"

agreed corran. smokin' laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.