DArk Mask Is the GAY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
HAHA! Yes it is the true! THe True! But then it is really only the actor actoring who is the GAY! I see another movie like this with him the actor playign a boy who liked all the boys! I wonder to my friend is it true? Is the DArk Mask really the gay? He say so! HE say so! So funny but not true! Maybe?

TheFilmProphet
I'm sure he is trying to speak to us somehow, can anyone decode this message?

Ou Be Low hoo
No it is my game of fun! I just do the joke of it! HAHA! It is like in the movie who people think it is real but it is not! Yes? I watch the movie and yes he is not gay but in this movie he is like the boy! Like all the boy! Why no people really like kissing in the star war movies? Maybe it is true, no?

BAILY
I think he said something about being an ass and plugging up the ROTS forums here at KMC with garbage that makes no sense nor does it have connection or relavance to Star Wars.... so watchout bud.... dont want to get banned for posting crap.... but I will give credit to him...

over 350 posts in less than two weeks..... bravo to you.... Happy Dance
Next time, post something that makes sense.... I am still confused as to what you are saying???? embarrasment I hope you arent saying Star Wars is gay... bc that makes BAILY mad mad and BAILY likes to be nice to people, that makes him happy big grin . Peace and long life to you fellow SW fan./

lucasfilm
^^^^ agreed!

AND PLASE CLOSE THIS! THERES NO SESE TO KEEP IT OPEN..
CAN ANYONE SAY BAAAAAAN???

Jedi Priestess
Guys Raz requested that when this happens we just hit the report button so he can get a record of it from now on.

Cinemaddiction
The thread has been reported. If you have issues with a post or thread, use the "Report to Moderators" button at the bottom of the page, right hand side.

Ben-Kenobi
LOL THIS GUY SOUNDS JUST LIKE SUPER SHADOW! LMAO THEY BOTH SPEAK GIBBERISH!

TheFilmProphet
true, laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.