Ash vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
My friend asked me about this. Too difficult for me, I'll wait for you guys to make some good points before I make my decision.

Napalm
Ash would call in a primitive scewhead and then blast him with his boom stick if hes still alive then he use his chainsaw hand

BlackC@t
laughing out loud

I'm angry more people didn't come in here.

Ash's full name is Ashley, right?

whitedragon
Ashley vs Spiderman
big fan of both but i would bet on spiderman because he's a super hero, spiderman has super fast reflexes so he could dodge ashes chain saw and bullets, spiderman also has spider sense. i think (ash) be would hung high and dry

Lord Ryugen
Spidy's fast enough to dodge the shotgun blast and agile enough get around the chainsaw, his spider sense makes it impossible for Ash to get the drop on him and his Super Strength would end this fight in one punch. I'm a big Evil Dead fan but Ash is outclassed

Napalm
Ash has defeaded some pretty powerful bad guys

who?-kid
So has Spider-Man. Spider-Man wins without a doubt.

BlackC@t
I'd say Spider-Man too.

mr.smiley
lets get this straight.
no body beats ash.
not even the living tribunal can take ash
he is the alpha omega and will prove it if he must

IRTMU-Dragon
Your an idiot Mr. Smiley.

Lord Ryugen
Spidey is stronger, faster, more agile, has a sixth sense which is a kind of precognition to danger and can quite easily mount a surprise attack with his wall crawling abilities. How exactly is Ash going to beat him smiley?

Tron
Keep the insults to yourself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.