Green Goblin vs Ulitmate Green Goblin vs Demogoblin vs Hobgoblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win in this four way battle

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/GreenGoblinI/GreenGoblinMadThrow.gif VS http://www.samruby.com/Villains/UltimateGoblin/UltimateGoblinPicLogo.gif VS http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Demogoblin/DemogoblinLogoPic.gif VS http://www.samruby.com/Villains/HobgoblinII/HobgoblinBuilding.gif

muffin man
demonic goblin he's got all the hellfire powers

Napalm
well the ultimate looks cool the demi goblin would win

Mainstream
what's demogoblin story? he a reall Goblin right?

muffin man
no its the GREEEEEN GOBLIN

Mainstream
okay muffin man.

Deadpool909
Demogoblin possed one of the Hobgoblin's I forget if it was the "real" Hobgoblin or not but anyways he fought Hobgoblin and he was one of the team mates of Carnage in Maximum Carnage

jinzin
well i would say ultimate green goblin, if it's when he was the size of a small house, if it's when he first appeared however, then hobgoblin, yeah demogob's got all those nifty hell powers but ......well hobgoblin kicked the piss out of him before demo died, and hobgoblin's stronger, more lethal etc....than green gob....and he has more experience fighting, killing etc...than ultimate green gobling so hobgoblin wins out overall.

jinzin
oh yeah well as for demo,,,,during a multi comic crossover saga called the 'inferno" demons were being unleashed all over the earth by a higher demon being and it was up to earths mightest super heroes once again to stop the threat (this included the x-men, spiderman, hulk, f4, and dr. strange to name a few) , hobgoblin was sick of gettin his ass handed to him by spidey so he went to the demon leader asking for enough power to beat spidey and was granted it,,,however, the power he was granted was that of the demon that posessed him. As a possessed hobgoblin, he went crazy, he was under the beleif that he was brought upon the earth to extirminate all sinners and then eventually himself. This lead to a ton of fights with spidey and ghost rider, darkhawk, dr. strange, morbius, etc....a lot of the mystical marvel characters....eventually the host macendale found enough resolve to tear himself away from the demonic force. He become the regular old hobgob once again but the demonic force manifested into a tangible demon called demogoblin, demogoblin spent most of his time trying to hunt down hobgoblin, and even went to the lengths of resurrecting the dead spiderman doppelganger to help him in his quest to destroy all sinners,,,,,over his time on earth he also teamed up with venom, and carnage, after making a pact not to hunt macendale anymore, Macendale however got a new strength serum from kravens son and went seeking demo,,,,when demo found hobgob he told him he was sorry but now hobgob had to die,,,,after a long fight hobgoblin beat down demo and spiderman rather easily with his new found strength when the church they were fighting in was about to collapse demo attempted to hold up a falling piller so spiderman could save an innocent child, then the piller fell upon him and thus was the end of the demogoblin.

K3VIL
Anyway considering that with Kraven's serum Hobgoblin/Macendale was about Class 12 Tons or more, and possess enhanced reflexes, agility and stamina, (he put down Spider-Man easy) i can say that he could be the last standing goblin here, but Ultimate Goblin is very strong too, he can leap great distances, project plasma bolts and blasts, and is nearly fast as Spidey, Demogoblin can use hellfire yes but hey he was beat down by Deathlok in Maximum Carnage so i don't give him too much credit, the regular Green Goblin possess the same strenght of Spider-Man but is less durable and fast, anyway he possess all his goblin gadgets, that would work well on all his opponents, anyway Osborn is too much megalomaniac to be a real threat, Hobby is a high rank killer very skilled in hand to hand combat and possess goblin gadgets too, i think he can beat down the normal GG and Demo but then he would have to face the UGG.

P.S. I was forgetting, Macendale was at some point cybernetically enhanced, so he's more over Class 12

SpyCspider
wut bout Kingsley Hobgoblin?

Mainstream
Kingsley he was the orginal HG. He's pretty cool..not Norman Osborne cool but close.

jinzin
macendale is the coolest hobby in my mind and the one I always think of when we talk hobgob.

Mainstream
me too.. he wanted the job too if memory serves.

muffin man
isn't hobgoblin II the same dude as the demonic goblin.

Mainstream
nope I think it was Hob 4..I think I could look it up though.

muffin man
I thought jason was hobgoblin 2
and 4 we never found out
or does the demonic goblin have a psychic bond with jason

Mainstream
the second Hob was a two bit thug named Lefty or somthing like that..the 3rd hob was Ned leads a reporter that got brainwashed.the 4th was Jason the same guy who was Hob on the 1990's spidey toon. Flash thompson was brainwashed and he was a hob too.

muffin man
ah thanks I get confused with the hobgoblin.

Mainstream
no prob..I got the Spidey encyclopedia it was like 30 bucks but worth it.

muffin man
cool did you order it of the web can I have the site if you did I'm getting all excited Jumpy

Mainstream
I order it from the comic book shop I get my comics from. I ordered it out of a book call previews. you should get it it's pretty cool

muffin man
is like phone cause remember I'm your friend from across the pond.

Mainstream
huh..what do you mean like a phone?

muffin man
do you have to call to order

Mainstream
got ask.com as about marvel encyclopedia..they can help you bro.

muffin man
howa about ask.co.uk instead cause hopefully they will have less to pay on P&P

Mainstream
mabye..but get the books..you need them dude!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.