Joker vs Mr. Fantastic vs Professor X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
written and published by DC

IRTMU-Dragon
Joker would probably take out Fantastic easily... I dunno about Proffesor X...

Draco69
Joker is pretty insane. Prof. X may go schizo from being his head.

IRTMU-Dragon
Oh... your right... Prof X being so highly mentally powered... may go insane much easier when dealing with joker because hes mentally so intuned.

Draco69
Mr. Fantastic is a non-factor. A psybolt from Prof X takes him out. Joker vs. Professor X is another story.

crazyspinz
X has the power to kill anyone, but he doesnt, but joker is nuts enough to piss of X until he kills him.

reed has the ultimate nulifier he owns all, until the joker steals it..... that would be frikin awsome

Draco69
Reed doesn't carry the nullifier around with him. Joker's mind is extremely disturbing. If Prof. X scans him first, God knows what dear Charly will see.

Tron
After scanning Joker's mind, he turns him into a vegetable without a second though.

Mainstream
The Joker get's the last laugh!

who?-kid
Come on, like professor X is just some rookie. He's one of the strongest and most experienced telepaths ever. He can take out Joker in half a second.

Some people make it seem like his madness is some kind of protective anti-telepathic shield. Sure...

K3VIL
Xavier shut down their minds and leave them unconscious

Joker1237
I take the Joker, He is just so nuts you dont know what he do.

I think he beats X, Not sure about Mr Fantasic though.

Still I take the Joker, A evil insane mind is what the doctor order.

Scoobless
xavier's dealt with sickos and psychos plenty of times, jokers nothing to him and he'd have no trouble with richards either, as for joker v's mr fantastic....... well how exactly would the joker hurt him?

norrin radd
xavier

radioboy121
Professor Xavier uncontested. He gets strained when he's trying to be careful when probing people's mind, but I don't think Joker will get much sympathy or gentleness from him.

shaber
Professor X would floor them both with a psychic blast.

muffin man
reed richards.
xavier if he get into his mind and joker doesn't stand a damn chance

Quick Freeze
i actually think that the joker's mind is messed up enough to disorient xavier, so that just leaves richards for the final stretch

who?-kid
I dare to think otherwise stick out tongue

Joker is just a twisted human, nothing more. Xavier has made telepathic contact with human beings, cosmic entities, aliens, powerful mutants... like a skinny crazy human will freak him out lol.

Joker1237
Wrong a Skinny crazy man that looks like a clown would freak out Dr X lol.

Scoobless
he's not a dr he's a professor ............ does that mean he didn't get his doctorate?........... is he qualified to give flu vaccinations?

leonheartmm
hey lests not forget what happened the last time xavier made anyone a vegetable psionically, he turned magneto into a vegetable but the contact was anough to let mags's anger and pain enter his mind n that created ONSLAUGHT!!!!!!! think about it, if mags's psyche did that to charles, whatll JOKER'S do?!?!?!?!?!?!??! i shudder tot think

Lord-of-Dreams
LOL Dies laughing does he? How is this fair? One of the most powerful mutants goes up against a crazy sunofabitch? No games X.

IRTMU-Dragon
DR... proffesor, theres no difference really...

Science, Water...
Theres no difference, really.

Lord-of-Dreams
Are you saying that X is actually not very strong? 'cause that's the message i'm getting... Anyway, he would technically still be winning.

IRTMU-Dragon
I think a psychic "dood" could beat some insane clown pretty quickly now that I think about it

Lord-of-Dreams
I concurr Dragon. But this begs the question: how does the clown give bats such trouble??

leonheartmm
its all in the mind

Lord-of-Dreams
AHH!!!Dammit! Ok. I knew that. THNX though.

leonheartmm
n theres almost noone with a mind as dangerous as that of the joker

Quick Freeze
ok maybe if just because someone is as insane as the joker wont necessarily destroy (or take out or transform whatever) X, can we atleast agree it will keep him busy? there are so many things that X could get distracted by as well. then fantastic is the only one with physical powers/fighting skills to take them both out.

Lord-of-Dreams
You are right... and then right and then right... but still wrong. What I mean is that you are basically saying that it will go to mr Fantastic. Because you thikn that X will mushroomise Joker, then see a naked female and be distracted (I just made up the female wink)? Well X's mind is vast enough for him to sence an attack coming a mile away, homey. So no matter what happens (almost) It's an X fight (I can't come up with any puns)smile.

crazyspinz
imagine if onslaught was made with the joker and X instead of magneto and X, that would be nuckin futs

Quick Freeze
i meant that he will get distracted with what is in joker's mind. it may disturb him, he may become so incredubly fasinated with what he finds in his mind he may forget the task at hand, it may put him in some kind of trance, it may disgust him to the point he cant take it. joker and X are like a north and a south magnet, it just depends which is stronger, joker's insanity or x's telepathy. . . there are many possibilites in that mind of his. and reed is no dummy. he can figure out a way to defeat them, he knows x pretty well

demigawd
Which is stronger, Joker's insanity or X's telepathy? Are you kidding me?

Just because Joker is crazy doesn't mean that he has a mind-shield. Xavier wins a VERY quick and lopsided fight against them both. This isn't even competitive.

Quick Freeze
im not kidding you
remember the batman hulk when the shaper of worlds gave him all that power and we actually got to see inside his mind? joker has only gotten exponentially crazier since then. x is super powerful, but he is also sensitive. the way i see it, if he can sence an attack, the same attribute must make him read everything around him, when i mind like joker's cathce's his attention, who know's what could happen. all im saying is that in the process, reed can strike and win

Lord-of-Dreams
Quickfreeze, you are pretty smooth. Good way with you, son. I say this cause me pops says it to me too. But he also says that I argue to get out of being wrong. Get my point? wink x Is sensitive, but he's no sissy. Did he not check out Logan's crane?? And like I sayd before, he's strong enough to sense an army playing a game of poker across the world. Reed is smart, but no Dr.Doom

Quick Freeze
i know, i know. x would win. i just wanted to see how far i could take it. frankly i'm surprised it got as far as it did. i'm even more surprised that nobody called it "the stupidest thread ever" because it is such a random trio of characters. and i'm even more surprised that nobody asked why i chose these three. they are the arch-enemies of batman, dr. doom, and juggernaut. these three characters seem to do the best in this forum so i thought i'd pit the guys who know them the best, have fought them the most, and seem to be the all-around best foes for these forum champs against each other and see what happens.

Lord-of-Dreams
Like a tourney of sorts?? I like you, thats clever!! 'course, youre doing that cleverness thing again, spinning a bunch of crap wink

Quick Freeze
thats me the crapspinner, much like the webspinner i just dont know when to stop talking. . . hey look it's superman! *runs*

Tron
I still say Joker becomes the happiest vegetable ever, in under a second.

hobbitx
To crazyspinz, if Onsalught wud have been X plus JOKER, he'd just be a crazy telepath with no control. Onslaught is nothing without Magneto's power

muffin man
Xavier he has the mental advantage.
not saying he's crazy.

vaya_the_elf
Xavier all the way

Mainstream
Proffessor X is the best...weak in body..yet strong in mind...I gotta stop eating fortune cookies so much.

Quick Freeze
confucious say: "man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day"
sorry
do any of you think the battle would turn out any differently if they all got prep time? use your imagination, fantastic is basically the mcguiver/thomas edison of marvel comics so he could probably tinker something up pretty nicely. and joker's like the master toy maker. prep time doesnt really do much for x if he's not working out a game plan w the x-men. (agree? disagree?)

Quick Freeze
bump

MERCILOUS
I don't know if you meant it this way Quick but this seems like a pretty good match of paper scissors rock. Joker beats Xavier, Xavier beats Reed, Reed Beats Joker.

This thread is so cool I've almost forgiving you for making that double post.

I can't figure who wins though.

Quick Freeze
lol thanks

Lord-of-Dreams
Pfff!! common, Merc. Even you could figure this one out. lol
In x's prep, he would find the biggest, strongest moster he could and control him. or perhaps he'd force Ironman to build him a suit. That would be pretty sexy. And let's see Reed build something to fight the Fantastic Fantastic Buster Armor!!

Quick Freeze
the nullifier will destroy all!!!

except joker.
he'll make a superpowerful toy shopvac and suck up reed

leonheartmm
joker will just give the crippled professor a lethal weggie.

Quick Freeze
lol

Quick Freeze
bump!

gladiator69
joker cant do jack. except entertain the whole world thats it

demigawd
Originally posted by who?-kid
Come on, like professor X is just some rookie. He's one of the strongest and most experienced telepaths ever. He can take out Joker in half a second.

Some people make it seem like his madness is some kind of protective anti-telepathic shield. Sure...

Quoted for truth...

who?-kid
Originally posted by demigawd
Quoted for truth...
Aha, finally some respect.

wink

abcdguy
Prof X can still use telekinetics jus use it and lik burst a blood vessel in mr.fantastic and joker's brains and their out...xavier no doubt will win this.

Lord Magnus
Professor X experiences extreme pain when he enters a mind of pure evil.

He could still win though. Legs are for losers!

Mider
Have you all not read how The Spectre himself was scared of going into Jokers mind and you expect Proff ex to do it i think not Richards might win i think since he is not human and he probably is smarter then Joker but Joker is pretty darn smart read Joker last laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.