Colossus vs. Banshee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
mad In the X-men, I like Banshee and Longshot. Primadonna's as far as a can tel.
Now who knows how well Banshee would be if he sought a healer for his damaged vocal cords. However as of now he is not capable of reaching "supersonic sound." From there he may one day reach the High density sound waves of Nimrod; who practically killed Juggernaut. That was quite a fight by the way. Nimrod owned him. He beat him with fist and weapon.
So, da yau thunk Banshee's scream is strong enough to kill Colossus. I think someday he will be able to melt steel with it.shaun bunny

Draco69
Banshee wins if he just stays in the air and keeps screaming his lungs out.

Mainstream
you think Sean could win? interesting.

pr1983
if sean could hit a high enough pitch maybe... but if colossus gets his hands on him sean is a dead man...

Mainstream
if Banshee flies over peter and wails long and loud enough..the metal man goes down.

snoopdogg
Colossus' ear drums are made steel in his steel form just like his entire body so I think he might be able to take some high sonic screams from Banshee.

norrin radd
banshee

Maelstrom
Course Colossus must have a jump of great height and he never uses it like the others don't. Only Hulk i guess. Anyhow Banshee would be more effective the closer he got so Colossus may nail him.

Havoc470
steel and sound mix really well, it would cause the organic steel on colossus to vibrate at an amazing rate, and any kind of liquid in his body would be distilled and cause him to completely K.O

psycho gundam
bump

guy222
u beat me to the bumprav

psycho gundam
lol seriously?

The Nuul
Colossus will get to him sooner or later ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.