Spiderman vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
who wins? the furry mutie or the webhead wonder?

radioboy121
Nightcrawler marveled once on Beast's speed and agility, but Spiderman has a little more versatility, especially when complimented with his web shooter.

Mainstream
I think Beast could get'em

Scoobless
spiderman's stronger, faster, more agile, has spider sense and a lot more experience in 1 on 1 fights........... spidey wins easy

StrawNilla
I say Spidey outclasses him in every aspect accept intelligence, and even then it's close, add that in with the spider sense and it's a curbstomp Spidey style.

muffin man
this is already a thread I'm sure.

Mainstream
maybe.

Khellendros
Do you have any idea how painful it is to get webbing out of fur?!?

Sadist.

Quick Freeze
just use penut butter and it comes right out

manjaro
i say the beast. why? bcuz spidey maybe class 10 but he's not invulnerable, sure he might be able to take a beating better than the average john doe, but when you take a look at the fact that guys like the shocker, and vulture, and of course doc ock constantly leaves him with black eyes and bruised ribs you see that he's not really such a powerhouse.

also im willing to go out on a limb and say that beast is basically spidey without the ability to adhere to surfaces(well actually he can but that usually requires him gripping finger and toe holes in the wall). also w/the exception of dodging bullets on the regular, i havent seen anything otherwise to make me whole heartedly think that spidey is more agile. i would say more verstile but not more agile.

also if you see the both of the fight repectivley you'll see that they are basically the same ppl where as peter cracks jokes while he's whooping ass while hank quotes shakespeare. laughing but all in all beast would take it

Scoobless
spidey has 10 TIMES THE STRENGTH OF BEAST AND CAN JUMP A LOT HIGHER........ OOPS............. i hit caps lock by mistake........... can't be bothered deleting, yet somehow can find the energy to explain the fact that i can't be bothered deleting.......... i think i may be a little drunk at the mo........... woo hoo beer
spidey would crack open beasts skull and feed whatever he finds to his ex-neighbours unusually enquisative dog

manjaro
actually spidey is only 5 times stronger than beast

2. how many times have you seen dock ock slap him w/an arm and put him down?

3. or guys like electro? i have even seen unnamed unimportant villians who tunred out to be nothing more than bank robbers swell spidey up.

maybe i shoudnlt bother gettin in to detail cuz you probably dont read as much comics as i do(strangley i dont feel awkward about admitting that). but what about that guy who was nothing more than a 3rd rate mysterio ripoof? his only power was to hypnotized ppl and thats it. a guy w/mind powers who was in good shape. beat the living snot outta spidey

heck, even the punisher has put a few dents in him, not to mention blade and morbius who are weaker than beast BTW. also ive seen vulture go toe to toe with peter and held his own pretty well, yeah the old guy, got a few licks in too.

so i find your statement to be very unfounded, oh i know why............ beer

Scoobless
yup........... but spidey da man, he beat beast gooooood, pint of stella please

long pig
im pretty sure spidey is considered the most agile character in marvel.
this isnt even a even match. beast is a punk. i could kick his ass.

KillAll
manjaro... you are also failing to mention all the people spiderman HAS beat wink people that on paper outclass him and beast put together. but spiderman manages to overcome.

spiderman is beasts superior in every way. including agility.

K3VIL
If Beast can beat Spidey even Blade can beat him.
The truth is that Spider-Man gets hitted by:
Doc Ock because:
1st of all, the tentacles move at the speed of the tought of Doc Ock, when he want the tentacle to hit it istantly perform the attack, so it's match for Spidey's abilities.

Electro because:
he emits electricity, it means very fast attacks, an electrical blast isn't slow.

The same goes for Shocker, TombStone, and other Spidey's enemies, that possess one their own sufficiently above human speed to give him troubles or Spidey would be unbeatable, and also you forget that he doesn't pay total attention to the Spider-Sense, that doesn't mean Beast can beat him.Beast is a low level Spider-Man in terms of strenght, speed, reflexes and agility.

Scoobless
when doc ock had adamantium arms he almost beat the hulk to death, whatever they're made of usually is still strong enough to pummel most of the marvel hero's with............. plus he's a fast little b*tch

actually i probably should have asked first what "w/an" means

who?-kid
Spider-Man wins because he's everything Beast is plus some more (minus the fur).

But it would be wrong to underestimate Beast, he won't go down without a good fight, I can guarantee you that.

Mainstream
Beast could win this one.

manjaro
ok youre all terribly insane but everyones entitled to theri own opinion wacko

Swanky-Tuna
If Spidy can hit the B button fast enough, he'll take it.

Mainstream
maybe Fonzie..just maybe

who?-kid
I think you're being biased, you only mention the fights in which Spider-Man wasn't doing his best - and you exaggerate also. That's not honest if you ask me... do you hear me telling everybody how Beast almost was killed by Captain America, somebody who Spider-Man eats for breakfast(when written right, this means without looking at the Cap fanboys).

Spider-Man wins because:
1. He is much stronger
2. He is much faster
3. He is very hard to hit
4. He has more experience
5. He has a virtually unbreakable web
6. He has his spidersense

Beast will lose because:
1. He's - with all due respect - a Spider-Man wannabe, but in every way - except maybe agility - on a lower level.

You see, that's honest wink.

Mainstream
thank you for your feedback

Zahit
Nice fight, but Spiderman wins.
As agile and tough as Beast is, Spidey is more so on all counts.
Beast can lift 1 ton (2,000 lbs.) Spidey can lift 10 tons.
Spidey's agility, flexibility, balance, strength, reflexes are way
the hell superhuman. His reflexes are 15 times that of any human.
That's way more than Beast.
And Beast's reflexes are second to only one....Spiderman.

Swanky-Tuna
'Cause every acrobatic character is trying to be like Spidy

Scoobless
sure they are, you can tell by their little spider man socks and flashlights

Tron
I was underthe impression that Beast was stronger and more agile, as explained here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=315290&highlight=SpiderMan+vs+Beast

In fact, I think I might need to merge that one.

Scoobless
well he's not............ but i'll check out your site anyway

IRTMU-Dragon
I always thought beast was better also.

Scoobless
ok checked that discussion........... i've read a variety of marvel mags over the years, spidey is classed as more agile and shows it frequently, you ever see him evading machine fire from helicopters? or dodging doc ocks arms, his spider-sense may let him know to get out of the way but it's his agility that makes him able to do it

derrick24
spiderman fans hate to see spiderman with a good fight, which is what beast would give him. If you were to look at any beast fight he is just as fast as spiderman (Im thinking that he is faster). I have seen beast pick up a space ship in his comic beast #1, I have seen him pick up train (that was endowed in magic and was fighting him) while working for the avengers. Now beast has acute sense along with his speed and he has a healing factor and his speed has increased. In a x-men book when him and wolverine fought, this guy punched wolverine and while wolverine was flying to the door he grabbed him flipped him in mid air and made wolverine head go thru a door and while still in the air, he bounced off a wall onto the ceiling wolverine hit the floor and he jumped on top of him. It cant get no faster than that. Beast has been stated by marvel encyclopedia as the more agile person in marvel. I have never seen beast get hit in any comic he's been in unless someone sneeks him or uses magic like spiral did in beast #1. Spiderman is in for a great fight because beast is spiderman with a healing factor but no webbing, which i know for a fact beast will dodge with ease, the guy dodges bullets. Since beast does trained since the time hes joined the x-men everyday of his life, i give him the majority. I can actually see beast quoting shackspear while beating the breaks off spiderman. Almost forgot in a x-men book, i seen this guy chase a car down by foot.

Beast is a great character that needs to be used more, if so he could be one of the best heros because of his agility and strength and the other many powers that he has.

jplatinum
Spidey has ten times the strenght of beast?

Dude, recheck your source cause thats BS.

Beast has a casual intellectual conversation with spiderman while kicking his ass at the same time.(classic Beast M.O.)

Thats one big blue bad Mo-Fo.

derrick24
u dont know anything about beast, read a x-men comic with him in it. On marvel.com it has his strength from 1 to 7 at 4 and spiderman is at 4 also. You cant call that a lye because its coming from marvel itself, who do u think i would believe u are marvel.
this would be a great fight for spidermann and i could see him losing. The reason why i see that happening is because of beast acute senses, which it did state that he had a 6th sense and his healing factor, he also has razor sharp claws.
Why on all spiderman fights people talk about his speed, the guy gets hit on a regular basis, like a habit or something and with beast speed and agility and acrobat process, he would land numerous of blows on spiderman.
Vulture hits spiderman and 80 yr old man in a flying suit and youre saying that beast wont hit him, lol. Spiderman isnt as great as he was in secret wars, he has been toined down. The reason he was beating everyone was because marvel was trying to make a name for him, which it did work, now the guy gets beat up by daredevil.
Beast has faced a lot worse than spiderman and spiderman has faced a lot worse than beast but do you wont to know the difference, beast trains in the danger room everyday to become as better as he was the day before.
to all the spiderman fans who always say that spiderman speed prevents him from being hit (even though blackcat beat the breaks off him before to),SPIDERMAN LOSES.

jinzin
wow....I actually think spiderman can take somebody on here (time to bust out the champange bottles).....

although I'm pretty positive recent beat got a major strength boost.....I think it's safe to say spiderman would take him.....not decisively...but he would get the win in my book.

Tony Stark
There is no question in my mind that Spidey is the more agile of the two. While the fur ball can flat out get. Spidey is just too much to handle in that department. IMO cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.