Whats this song? It's not on the soundtracks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lincoln86323
Sorry if this question was already asked.

Well I was watching the regular/original DVD of The Matrix Reloaded and I was wondering what was the song on the main menu for Disc 1. Its not on any of the Matrix Soundtracks.

JohnConstantine
the song is called "I'm not driving anymore" by Rob Dougan. It's from his CD Furious Angels. You can either get the CD at a record store or download from the internet. It usually works if you just type in Rob D for the Artist. That song usually comes up.

Clavis
^ what he said happy

lincoln86323
Thanks i found the song

but is there an instrumental version though?

Korri
im not sure..

shaber
Is that the techno rock?

lincoln86323
I guess you can call it that, can someone who has the instrumental version of this song please post it

JohnConstantine
i downloaded it from Kazza, and the instrumental one is the one i got. Does the one u got have words?

lincoln86323
yeah it has vocals and i can't find the one thats just instrumentals

Jackie Malfoy
It is a cool song that is for sure.I love it!

bamaredwingsfan
I have been trying to find the rage against the machine song in the 2nd movie at the end, but i can't seem to find it, im not sure of the name of the song i think its calm like a bomb, but everytime i download that song it don't sound like the movie version of the song.

Myndon
bamaredwingsfan, why not just buy the soundtrack then, as i believe it is on that smile

Korri
where did you get it?

lincoln86323
My friend made me a CD of Some songs from different movies, it had the song.

I still want the instrumental version though

Korri
try winmx?

lincoln86323
I couldn't find it does anyone have it?

"I'm not driving anymore" by Rob Dougan (instrumentals)

Korri
bearshare?

vador_2444
can someone post it please ?

Clavis
w00t pm me Ive got it on my comp happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.