Neo vs. the Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
(Inside Matrix)

Which would prevail, Neo's reality-altering powers or the Flash's superior speed?

C1nd3r
really nice thread... id have to say... i dont know sad

srankmissingnin
There was an interview in a magazine and it was said that Neo's top flight speed (When he was flying through the street with the cyclone behind him) was something like mach three. He isn't touching the Flash and if he even knows he is there he'll be lucky.

spetznaz
Neo would never know what hit him. The Flash would probably be moving so fast that he would knock Neo both in the virtual AND the real world.
By the way the Flash is one of the most powerful heroes ever .....if he was written correctly. At full speed his mass ad strength are almost infinite, and he could technically crack Superman's jaw! At max he can jump time and space. And he can use the speed force as a weapon.

Scoobless
yeah, flash is pretty quick............ i guess he'd win,
flash V's roadrunner......... now that'd be interesting

whobdamandog
Uuuuh..I'd have to go with Neo..I mean he's like God in the matrix..and can essentially do anything he wants...(ie jumping into peoples bodies...stopping bullets in mid air....etc)

Zahit
Good fight......until Neo opens his mouth and starts acting........

"....all we are is dust in the Matrix....EXCELLENT!"

whobdamandog
My favorite line from Keanu has always been "WHOOOOAAAAH"...lol

shaber
The flash can't be inserted into the Matrix.

MatchesMalone
The Flash is already in the matrix. He just doesn't know it. Its all a method of control by those dang dirty machines!!

rocstyles
Neo, because he can see the code that makes up the matrix. He even could see the code that made up the flash. Neo can do whatever he wants in the matrix. ergo he is the one. Flash wouldnt stand a chance, there are no rules of reality in the matrix for neo. No gravity, its all numbers in a computer, so neo could do what he did to smith in the matrix 1 to the flash. And no the flash wont come back like smith did, smith only did that because he was a computer program, and flash would just be someone jacked into the matrix.

lifeisaglich
Exactly rocstyles Neo can move faster if he wants to, become stronger if he desires, be the smartest thing in the universe if he so chooses. And all he needs to do is change a few codes. Either that or change flash into a turtle. IN SIDE THE MATRIX because inside the matrix believe it or not Neo and Agent smith are gods.

One more thing agent smith did not come back because he was a computer program. He came back because he showed an uncontrollable hate for humans than the other agents. You can tell because in Matrix 1 when agent smith was interrogating Morpheus he disconnected the link that tried himself to the Matrix and from the other agents. Ergo that is why he was surprise when the other agents came in. Agent Smith from the beginning was meant to be the polar opposite of neo.

pr1983
noe cannot move as fast as the flash... if he could he'd have destroyed smith... flash would probably crash the system because it wouldnt be able to represent him properly...

flash smashes neo into a thousand pieces...

Mainstream
Wally West Flash win.

nigel45
If Neo had complete control of the Matrix, why didn't he exercise it? He still had to fight people (agents, Smith) even after realizing he was the one. Someone earlier said that Neo could stop bullets (which I think everyone knows). But the Flash is not going to pull out a gun and try to shoot him. Flash is Waaaaay faster than a bullet. He would tear Neo apart.

radioboy121
Neo was supposedly capable of playing god, meaning he is theoretically able to alter or destroy anyone tied into the system at any given time But unfortunately during his term in the Matrix trilogy, he never showed to reach full potential - possibly restraints on his behalf on not believing he's truly capable.

If Neo had full knowledge of his abilities, he would easily win, but with the version shown in the movies, Flash would.

Swanky-Tuna
In the Matrix, Flash would still be too fast for Neo.

lifeisaglich
You need to realize that inside the matrix Neo is god if he wants to. No matter how fast the flash is in the real world inside the matrix he can never be as fast as Neo. The matrix is a whole new universe. Sure flash is going to have his speed inside the matrix but you need to know that he does not win the race. Because Neo can make it so, all he needs to do is to rewrite some few codes. And now you can have a Neo who is as fast as the flash or even faster. That is why he is THE ONE.

DarkCrawler
How come the three thousand Smithes kicked his ass, then?

lifeisaglich
Because Agent Smith is the polar opposite of Neo. Neo is white, agent smith is black. Neo is day, agent smith is night. And Agent smith has the same package deal as Neo.

DarkCrawler
What about those guys in Merovingian's office, couldn't he just have wiped out the whole place and people there, and then take the Keymaker?

nigel45
Exactly. Did they ever show the absolute extent of Neo's powers? Not to my knowledge. Someone said it before, THEORETICALLY, Neo is a god in the Matrix that can alter it and basically do as he pleases. He never truly showed any powers that would make him capable of winning this fight, so all we have is the assumption that he COULD have absolute control over the Matrix.

DarkCrawler
"I know kung...OHMYGOD MY EYE, YOU TOOK MY EYE! ARGH, GIVE MY HAND BACK MY GOD!"

*flash impales Neo on something*

"..."

David Duchovony
Yea but place the two in a field environment and the Flash would kick his ass.

The Flash
If Neo is a god, why was he stuck in that train stop? Some god.

pr1983
if he wanted to then he would have killed the merovingian, he'd have done things that he simply didnt do in the movies...

my point is that flash moves at close to lightspeed...

all the codes in the world won't work because...

the matrix was built on rules...

neo broke several, but flash is a living exception to those rules...

flash has no doubt in his abilities, he doesnt question his very existence... neo does... neo will never have the belief that flash has...

lifeisaglich
Well I can explain, that train guy built the train stop, in this space he is stronger than any one of them because he is the one wrote the rules, he transport matrix programs. If that train guy was this strong why was he running for dear life why morpheus, trinity and The Oracles bodyguard was following him? Ask your self this question.

I know this is confusing but you will have to watch it again.

You know it would be nice for the good guy to kill, the bad guy 5 sec. into the movie it would make for a very good movie right?

In Matrix one Neo Can see codes at the end, Matrix two neo brought back a dying Trinity to life, Matrix three Neo can see computer codes out side the matrix. Outside the Matrix Neo is as good as beat, Heck flash is not going to waste his time.

Flash moves close to light-speed out side the matrix, And Neo saw those rules the matrix placed and broke each and he was going to break each and every one of them. Again rewrite some few codes and the flash just became the slowest man alive.

pr1983
your assuming that neo can rewrite the matrix to negate flash's powers?

i don't think so...

flash's mind (with regard to his powers) is completely free from doubt, his belief in himself is absolute...

his residual self image would contain his powers...

neo didnt have to win in the first 5 seconds... but he didnt win at all, remember? smith beat him...

nigel45
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me that if Neo is so godly and can control the Matrix so well, why would the train station be any different? Yeah, the train guy is the one who wrote the rules in it, but it's not like Neo wrote the rules of the rest of the Matrix, and apparently he can control those.

You gave those three examples of Neo's control over the Matrix, but how are they going to help him win a fight?

DarkAge
Yeah, even if Neo could see the codes the Flash was composed of wouldn't they just be a green blur to him? Force equals mass times accelaration, so even with the limited mass the Flash has he would be able to summon substantial force to kill Neo inside the Matrix.

illadelph12
laughing

Neo would win.

The "train station" was independent of the Matrix. It was a port. It was where programs entered and exitied the system. In that port, the Trainman reigned supreme because his sole purpose is to transport programs into the Matrix and/or out to the machine mainframe. Neo only has power connected to the Matrix.

As for Flash, inside the Matrix he can't defeat Neo, even with his "speed". Neo would not only know he was coming by seeing the precursors of Flash's movements in his code (since he's digitized and plugged in, that's a given), but he also has limited precognition in the Matrix, and you can't kill him. Inside the Matrix, Neo has one equal, his opposite Smith. So long as Flash is plugged into the Matrix and digitized, Neo could do pretty much what he wants to him (in an inept, surfer dude turned martial artist kind of way).

Outside the Matrix, Flash would liquify Keanu before he could say "Whoa" and recite lines from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, but with Flash plugged in, it's like having Pyro fight Aquaman at the bottom of the ocean. Neo has all the homecourt advantage he would need.

Oh, and as far as Neo 'losing' to Smith, he technically didn't (even though he didn't win impressively or decisively). He fulfilled his purpose. If you remember, the purpose of the One was to spread his code throughout the Matrix (as pointed out by the Architect). When Neo chose not to and to save Trinity at that point in Reloaded, he allowed Smith to further spread his code (the polar opposite code of the One) throughout the system. When Smith copied Neo in the end, Neo's code spread to everyone, therein allowing Neo to overwrite him and fulfill his purpose.

IRTMU-Dragon
There battling in the matrix, yes?

nigel45
I've watched the trilogies. I saw Neo fight with many people. If he's such a God, why would he have to lower himself to hand-to-hand combat?

vaya_the_elf
This is a very good match.

I'm going to have to go with Neo on this one, but i dont know Flash would be a challege for Neo in many ways

illadelph12
"I've watched the trilogies. I saw Neo fight with many people. If he's such a God, why would he have to lower himself to hand-to-hand combat?"

Simple:

Cool fight scenes. smile

Swanky-Tuna
Plugging Flash in limits him though. The speed force operates outside the program and the program would likely not have things like the "speed force aura" that lets flash move at such high speeds without burning up.

pr1983
if thats true then i dunno... probably neo then...

IRTMU-Dragon
Why would the flash even retain his powers in the matrix?

Swanky-Tuna
I'm guessing he'd still be able to operate and move incredibly fast because he knows he can do so. He's not limited that way but there's things the speed force usually takes care of wouldn't be in the matrix, like the friction protection. And maybe his ability to hit objects without breaking his hands.

The Flash
illadelph12, learn how to use quote tags.

jplatinum
In matrix Neo wins
Out matrix neo wins.

Remember he stoped four sentinels with his mind outside the matrix.
He could mentally stop flash before flash started to move or stop him instantly through thought just as flash took 3 or 4 steps.

Neo: "No!"

Neo:"heyaw!"
"pow!crack!"

Neo wins period.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jplatinum
In matrix Neo wins
Out matrix neo wins.

Remember he stoped four sentinels with his mind outside the matrix.
He could mentally stop flash before flash started to move or stop him instantly through thought just as flash took 3 or 4 steps.

Neo: "No!"

Neo:"heyaw!"
"pow!crack!"

Neo wins period. That worked because the robots are linked to the matrix's computer systems and neo could mess that up.

Dizzle
Plus in the real world, Neo is just some dude (physically speaking).

Also, if the key to having power in the matrix is believing you have power, and Flash believes that all of his powers work flawlessly, he should retain all of em and beat up Neo. Though he was the One, that doesn't make him invincible by any means. There's always things you can see coming but can't do anything to stop. Neo sees Flash coming in the same instant that Flash kills him. Lightspeed punches do that.

If he is potentially a god in the Matrix but never got there, you can't count Neo as a god in this thread. Otherwise, any Green Lantern would be on cosmic levels, as their power is mostly limited by their wills, not the strength of their rings.

Femi32
I think Flash would win.

Blair Wind
sorry but Id think Flash would win. Why? Because even at his fastest (when the whole cyclone was behind him, and the reason he was flying so fast was to save the person he LOVED!) he still wasnt as fast as the flash. Even at his most determined he still wasnt as fast as him, so I see no reason as to why he could right someone faster.

The Ion
Flash wins. Neo was a pretty weak God. Mach 3 at his best? no expression

In comics his feats would put him around Classic Rogue level, at best.

Femi32
I read through this thread and people were saying Neo can control the Matrix. He never did anything like that in the movie. Sure, he healed Trinity and stopped bullets, but he never rewrote anybody's code to make them powerless.

Avalonofthewind
Flash wins. The Neo that could have won was the one shown at the end of the original Matrix movie, where he basically crashed the system on a whim.

He was MASSIVELY downgraded in the sequels, even with his feats, it was nowhere near the power he was suggested of having in the first part.

Flashes mind works far too fast for even the Matrix to keep up with. Even if he was plugged in, his physical mind would still access the speed force and he would be just as fast in the matrix. This is the guy who was able to think fast enough to adapt with Solaris.

Solaris>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matrix Mainframe.

grey fox
Flash causes the matrix to crash , causing the blue screen of death to come up......

Marcus4600
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
The Flash is already in the matrix. He just doesn't know it. Its all a method of control by those dang dirty machines!!

DAMN YOU DIRTY APES!

whoops, wrong movie

MACHINES!

Flash wins

MadMel
this is a tough one....i cant say..

lifeisaglich
It is easy,
In side the matrix nobody, I mean nobody, can beat neo. Where he can crash your system on a whim, or turn you into a snail or do what ever he thinks of doing. The only person that would be able to get to neo, that of course would be Agent Smith.

Now outside the matrix anybody can beat neo, he is just an ordinary dude like you and I.

grey fox
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
It is easy,
In side the matrix nobody, I mean nobody, can beat neo. Where he can crash your system on a whim, or turn you into a snail or do what ever he thinks of doing. The only person that would be able to get to neo, that of course would be Agent Smith.

Now outside the matrix anybody can beat neo, he is just an ordinary dude like you and I.

That 'neo is a god' thing was a load of bunk . It was a simple theory. Unless proven it remains that and flash curbstomps him.

lifeisaglich
Tell what prove do you need?

Inside the matrix neo wastes anyone.

grey fox
Tell what prove do you need?

Inside the matrix neo wastes anyone.

Re shaping the entire matrix to suit his needs , bringing the dead back to life ( actual dead not half-dead like trinity , I'm talking full corpse back to life ) , dismissing an entire legion of enemies with a simple wave of his hand....

bench261
neo has been shot and came back to life...only smith can hurt him...flash cant do squat. neo practically stopped time with the bullets, moving so fast wen he was blocking smith in matrix 1 that he was watching himself do it with one hand. all he did was move faster than smith. he can move faster than flash IF flash existed in there

BOTTOMLINE, if flash can be "allowed" to go at his speed in the matrix then neo CAN do it. anything possible in the matrix neo can do. if human faster than light speed can exist then technically he can do it as well. what ludicrous match is next? batman vs neo in the matrix

lifeisaglich
If he can read the code of the matrix then he can do anything. And trinity was all dead, when neo brought her back from the dead.

Blair Wind
an operator can read it, doesnt mean he can change it. Neo can break the rules of the code, not change it. Flash beats him

ExtraMision5555
Technically, would this be Neo and whoevers observing from outside the matrix vs Flash? Neo always had someone monitoring him from the outside to upload stuff "almost always"

So technically, couldent Neo adapt in a way to perhaps, punch flash say as he was speedblitzing? And it wouldent break his wrist as long as he was 100% focused on what he was doing, Neo could do some strange things in the matrix and alot of it has to do with adapting to almost any scenario. Not only that, if neo didnt believe he was being hurt, in essense would he also Not be hurt, similar to when he absorbed bullets and came back. If neo was 100% focused on what he was doing, he would have the ability to beat flash. But he would have to be super aware of flash before he was hit or else he wouldent see it coming, thus having no time to mentally prepare.

This isint so much how neo can mainipulate the matrix, moreso than it is how he can adapt himself to flash

OMNIKINETIC
NEO BEATS THE FLASH? WHAT THE FUC LOL...LET ME GET SOME OF THEM DRUGS YOU GUYS ARE ON CAUSE THEY SURE DO MAKE YOU GUYS DELUSIONAL...AND THE FLASH ALREADY BEING IN THE MATRIX?...WHAT A BUNCH OF FECAL MATTER...THE MATRIX UNIVERSE AND THE D.C. UNIVERSE ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT THE SAME ONE...THE FLASH IS SO FAST HE COULD ENTER A MARATHON, LEAVE THE MARATHON AND GO BEAT NEO AS MANY TIMES AS HE WANTS AND THEN COME BACK TO THE MARATHON, BULLSH1T AROUND AND FINISH FIRST...

ExtraMision5555
You know what, your right, why am i even posting on a comic debate fourm?

they need to section this off to dc vs dc only, and other publishers, accordingly

batdude123
Flash. He's too quick. It's that simple

grey fox
If he can read the code of the matrix then he can do anything. And trinity was all dead, when neo brought her back from the dead.

Bullshit , she was half dead, . She blacked out from blood-loss and he removed the bullet from her body before performing cpr (except it was inside her body instead of pressing on the chest)

ExtraMision5555
thier is some truth to that guys post, but it has more to do with your own body rather than someone elses

vpokdekjyafmidp
ineversawthematrix

grey fox
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
ineversawthematrix

....you didn't miss much.

batdude123
What? Those were great movies!

ExtraMision5555
To be honest, 1 and 2 were amazing, 3 was predictable and kinda dumb

but alot of people like it

2 had probably the best highway action sequence in the history of highway action sequences

The Ion
Two was only good in the sense that it had a lot of mindless action. The original was great though.

ExtraMision5555
yeah, i dotn think they planned for sequels when they maid the first one
2 is still good tho, action awsome, story good enough

Mindship
Neo was potentially a god in the Matrix. Potentially. He was not around long enough to bring to life all his power. Before he died, he was only beginning to tap into it. There were still many shells of Matrix programming beyond his reach.

The question is: does the speedforce have influence inside the Matrix?
If it does, Flash wins.
If it doesn't, Neo wins.

Mider
please people dont bring in the universe boundaries crap its annoying if all those things counted in this thread we would never be able to use DC or MU characters against each other.

ExtraMision5555
its not so much universe as it is a program
the matrix vs the marvel universe is alot different than the marvel vs the dc universe

as in, outside of the matrix is a normal world

kinda like outside of the danger room is a normal world

bench261
it dont matter what the flash can do...cuz if it can be done in the matrix..then neo can do it as well...with the exception that neo would be alot more durable than the flash

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by bench261
it dont matter what the flash can do...cuz if it can be done in the matrix..then neo can do it as well...with the exception that neo would be alot more durable than the flash

not neccessairily

grey fox
Neo is the equivalent of a low powered supes in the matrix.

Can supes tap into the speedforce. No

Can wally , yes .

Neo gets a curbstomping

klwiggs
Flash's speed is not nearly as fast as it usually is in another universe. An example of this is JLA/Avengers when Flash was in the Marvel Universe and could barely keep up with Quicksilver because there is no speedforce in the Marvel U.

Same thing would happen in the universe the Matrix is in not to mention that it would take time for his mind to adapt to the Matrix if he is plugged in.

Neo with mach 3 speed and his strength should be able to defeat the slower Flash in the Matrix.

ExtraMision5555
basicly it would come down to how focused neo was

grey fox
Originally posted by klwiggs
Flash's speed is not nearly as fast as it usually is in another universe. An example of this is JLA/Avengers when Flash was in the Marvel Universe and could barely keep up with Quicksilver because there is no speedforce in the Marvel U.

Same thing would happen in the universe the Matrix is in not to mention that it would take time for his mind to adapt to the Matrix if he is plugged in.

Neo with mach 3 speed and his strength should be able to defeat the slower Flash in the Matrix.

If he was 'slower' then why was he actually moving faster then quicksilver while Pietro had to really push himself to even try to keep up.

bench261
Originally posted by grey fox
Neo is the equivalent of a low powered supes in the matrix.

Can supes tap into the speedforce. No

Can wally , yes .

Neo gets a curbstomping

yeah with the exception that neo can have flash's speed if he wanted to.

if flash can have his powers in the matrix, it means there is code that allows him to do so...the very same ones that neo can manipulate that allows him to fly

NEO > flash in the matrix....flash would be just like trinity or morpheous, things that would kill them in the matrix won't kill neo since they can't manipulate the rules lke he can.

flash gets curbstomping and speed raping...neo will freeze flash like he did those bullets, and rip his heart out or just fly thru him...another possibility is to move faster than the flash. neo only went faster than smith in matrix 1, if smith moved at the speed of flash then neo woulda went one step above it...

btw..... agents > flash. since there is nothing flash can do to kill them

BOTTOMLINE...if it can be done by normal ppl in the matrix...then neo can do it +1

bench261
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
not neccessairily

awesome argument..i concede roll eyes (sarcastic)

lifeisaglich
Flash gets curbstomp inside the matrix...there are not if's and's or but's.
Under the simple rule Neo can do whate ever he wants...INSIDE THE MATRIX.

Outside the matrix, now this is a whole different story.

grey fox
yeah with the exception that neo can have flash's speed if he wanted to.

if flash can have his powers in the matrix, it means there is code that allows him to do so...the very same ones that neo can manipulate that allows him to fly

NEO > flash in the matrix....flash would be just like trinity or morpheous, things that would kill them in the matrix won't kill neo since they can't manipulate the rules lke he can.

flash gets curbstomping and speed raping...neo will freeze flash like he did those bullets, and rip his heart out or just fly thru him...another possibility is to move faster than the flash. neo only went faster than smith in matrix 1, if smith moved at the speed of flash then neo woulda went one step above it...

btw..... agents > flash. since there is nothing flash can do to kill them

BOTTOMLINE...if it can be done by normal ppl in the matrix...then neo can do it +1

Has he ever manipulated the code to copy others abilities...No

If he was able to he wouldn't need an operator to upload him programs he'd just be able to copy and paste.

Flash kills the guy easily.

illadelph12
After he got the Kung Fu uploads in part 1 during his training what other uploads did he receive?

lifeisaglich
Neo does not need anyone to uplaod any program. Neo has never needed any operator to upload any programs. Except the time when he got those martial arts download in the real world.

And trinity died. Her heart stop beating after Neo took the bullet out of her chest.

bench261
Originally posted by grey fox
Has he ever manipulated the code to copy others abilities...No

If he was able to he wouldn't need an operator to upload him programs he'd just be able to copy and paste.

Flash kills the guy easily.

like whose abilities did he ever need to copy to kill? the only one that was equal to him was smith.

point is flash is only limited to what the matrix allows him to do. he's a lesser being than an agent who is even lesser to NEO. if flash gets shot he will die, if he takes a 1000lb punch to the chest he will die. NEO can one up him on speed anytime. flash would be no different from a clueless human being trapped in the matrix. just cuz neo didnt display faster than light speed doesnt mean he can't do it...if it exist in the matrix..then neo can do it. arguing about this is almost as futile as flash fighting neo in the matrix.

flash can't even beat 1 agent, the agent would just take his silly ass over and cap himself in the head

NEO = superman+batman+yoda+jesus

flash = buttraped/owned by 1 agent

Blair Wind
if he can do it, why didnt he in the one moment when he was giving it his all? when his lover was dying? that was his greatest motivation in the whole trilogy and he still wasnt fast enough.

Swanky-Tuna
It was pretty clear Neo's speed was based more on dragging things behind him than actual speed since it took him forever to get to Trinity.

grey fox
Neo does not need anyone to uplaod any program. Neo has never needed any operator to upload any programs. Except the time when he got those martial arts download in the real world.

And trinity died. Her heart stop beating after Neo took the bullet out of her chest.

For a few seconds, he then manually started her heart again . Sounds alot liek cpr to me.

bench261
Originally posted by Blair Wind
if he can do it, why didnt he in the one moment when he was giving it his all? when his lover was dying? that was his greatest motivation in the whole trilogy and he still wasnt fast enough.

because its a friggin movie...this is all on the condition IF flash existed in the matrix. if human faster than light speed doesn't exist in the matrix then flash can't do it

Blair Wind
thats just it. all we can base him on is ON the friggin movies.....

bench261
Originally posted by Blair Wind
thats just it. all we can base him on is ON the friggin movies.....

well u have to use the LOGIC if flash can do what he can do IN the matrix...then neo CAN do it. but flash doesnt exist in the movie now does he??

ExtraMision5555
wouild flashes speed even work in the matrix? when you jack in do you get replaced with a generic body inside the matrix, or is it a digital copy of your non-matrix self?

bench261
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
wouild flashes speed even work in the matrix? when you jack in do you get replaced with a generic body inside the matrix, or is it a digital copy of your non-matrix self?

digital copy, but slightly and limited bent rules on physics if you're not an agent or the "one"

it would also work providing the matrix allows such a thing

jrodslam
digital copy, but slightly and limited bent rules on physics if you're not an agent or the "one"

it would also work providing the matrix allows such a thing

Didnt Morpheus(sp?) say to Neo that some rules can be bent and some can be broken? Isnt that the whole idea of freeing and opening your mind?

bench261
Originally posted by jrodslam
Didnt Morpheus(sp?) say to Neo that some rules can be bent and some can be broken? Isnt that the whole idea of freeing and opening your mind?

yeah he did...thts y morpheus and trinity can do crazy s***..but there are some that can manipulate it and then some like agents who can take rounds of ammo and not go down or die/ steal bodies...or a better example neo who can do superman/batman/yoda and jesus like feats

jrodslam
yeah he did...thts y morpheus and trinity can do crazy s***..but there are some that can manipulate it and then some like agents who can take rounds of ammo and not go down or die/ steal bodies...or a better example neo who can do superman/batman/yoda and jesus like feats

Well, we know that there are others who can do crazy s**t like Naiobi(sp?) and im sure others who actually go into combat can as well. Some are just better than others at it. We just havent seen anyone else fight besides Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, Naiobi and Oracle's bodyguard. More training is the key. Neo is the chosen one and thats why he was able to train for over 8 hours straight without stopping. His potential was higher than anyone else's. If you train hard enough and focus, you can do some of the crazy stuff as well. Maybe not fly and have telekenisis, but move really fast like Trinity or super jump like Morpheus. Agents just move slightly faster and are slightly stronger, but they arent THAT much more advanced. When did a agent ever take a round and not go down? Everytime they were shot, they went down. Usually they just dodge.

If Flash fought Neo in the Matrix, it would be like fighting a Superman ripoff imo. We dont know how strong Neo is, but from whats been shown, he isnt more than 2cl, he flies at mach speeds, is a Shang-Chi level combatant imo and is a very low level telekinetic.

I dont think its enough to take Flash.

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well, we know that there are others who can do crazy s**t like Naiobi(sp?) and im sure others who actually go into combat can as well. Some are just better than others at it. We just havent seen anyone else fight besides Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, Naiobi and Oracle's bodyguard. More training is the key. Neo is the chosen one and thats why he was able to train for over 8 hours straight without stopping. His potential was higher than anyone else's. If you train hard enough and focus, you can do some of the crazy stuff as well. Maybe not fly and have telekenisis, but move really fast like Trinity or super jump like Morpheus. Agents just move slightly faster and are slightly stronger, but they arent THAT much more advanced. When did a agent ever take a round and not go down? Everytime they were shot, they went down. Usually they just dodge.

If Flash fought Neo in the Matrix, it would be like fighting a Superman ripoff imo. We dont know how strong Neo is, but from whats been shown, he isnt more than 2cl, he flies at mach speeds, is a Shang-Chi level combatant imo and is a very low level telekinetic.

I dont think its enough to take Flash. Good analysis.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Good analysis.

big grin Thanks.

grey fox
So we all agree neo takes a stomping ...aside from those who still protest that 'he's a god' .

lifeisaglich
Well let me get this straight so you guys are saying that Flash can beat Neo inside the matrix?

How is this miracle going to happen? smile

ExtraMision5555
Almost convinced but i have 2 questions that no one has really answered or maybe even doesnt know the answer to

1- Could neo focus quick enough to see flash coming (kinda like when eh stepped back for a second while he was fighting one of the agents? or morpehus, or one of them i forgot)

2-Would flashes speed work in the matrix

Superherovandal
seriously Neo's powers no matter how powerful they could be are based on thought and Flash moves many many times faster than thought.

Deicide
what about Neo vs Tron?? they are all computer programs.....

Swanky-Tuna
I always related the powers of the matrix to like being a Green Lantern. Some abilities are easier to manifest, like jumping, speed, and strength, because they're extensions of what you can already do. Neo on the other hand could grasp it better so he could will himself to fly or stop bullets. Thus, I believe abilities in the matrix are almost completely based on mental will and imagination, like a Green Lantern.

Flash doesn't have the problem of trying to break rules he has mentally set in stone because he does it every day. I think that even without the speed force, he'll still run at lightspeeds. I think he will subconsciously create the physics defying effects of the speed force.

I think the same thing would happen if you put Magneto in the matrix or gave Sinestro a plastic green ring and told him it was a real. They would manipulate the matrix thinking they were using their own powers. Ignorance is bliss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.