Superman Thor Captain Marvel (Shazam) and Lobo vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Well this is it 4 very powerful guys versus the Doomsday creature. A great Team up against a Supething that killed Superman

Fanboy
They will kill Doomsday yeah I said it defy my answer if you will but it is my decision I would like everyone elses reply to this forum.

spetznaz
First of all the only one who would have a chance is Thor. Superman would only be there for tertiary activities (like zipping around at superspeed and nothing more). Why? Well, Doomsday can never be killed in the same way twice, and Superman killed him using brute force. Thus the only option left are the magical abilities of Thor. Not his brute force (which would be as ineffective as Superman's), but his magical powers.
He could possibly open a rift with Mjolnir and have Superman or Shazam push Doomsday through.
And even then Doomsday might still win (although i'd put my money on Thor and co managing to work fast enough to send Dooms through the rift).

Tron
And they'd still have Lobo to deal with.

jinzin
the heroes would be trying to figure out a way to deal with dd while he ripped lobo in half, and after tossing him out of the stratosphere, they would realize the only logical conclusion, they are boned.

IRTMU-Dragon
lol? You put lobo in?
Lobo.

While doomsday rips lobo in half...
And then two of him grow.

jinzin
that's why dd would have to throw him out of the atmosphere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.