Wolverine vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
I don't know much about Deadpool but apparently he can regenerate. So here it is, you have a healer vs a healer, one of them uses weapons, the other uses weapons implanted in him. Who do you think gets this?

long pig
well, deadpool cant be killed permanetly so unless we're just goin for a knockout its DP. wolvie has more ex. in fighting i'd bet on wolverine taking him out . id like to see it tho. deadpool is underated to me.

NoFate007
Idk much about Deadpool but I'd go with Wolverine.

muffin man
wolverine theirs a reason why hes known as weapon X.
apart from the obvious.

Lord-of-Dreams
My argument is as follows... remember all the times when the two fought...

crazyspinz
DP can regenerate his entire head in i think like 12 minites or so.

just F y i

jinzin
so what if he can regenerate blah blah blah, that doesn't stop wolverine from kicking his ass. Their both great fighters, but wolverine's better plain and simple, even if wolverine can't kill the s.o.b. he'll still put the hurtin on his ass.

Nataku8188
There is already a thread with this, and in the long run, DP will win. Notice I say, "Long run", as in, very long.

Havoc470
they're both great characters, in a fight i think wolvie would win, but not in the sense some people may think, for example DP can fight great, but he's had problems fighting human-level assasins because he's just a maniac, DP would get in a few good hits and wolvie would get in a few more, but ultimately it would just be DP changing his mind or simply stopping and completely changing the subject lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.