All Girl Battle!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

themalestorm
Ok...

Strom and Rogue vs Elektra and Typhiod Mary vs Wonder Woman and Starfire

HMMM I wonder wo would win

gautam
id go with WW and starfire

muffin man
storm and rogue I'll bet any one sometime in this thread mud will nbe mentioned.

themalestorm
mud and/or jello lol

muffin man
yep how long until some other type of goo though?

Elektra_lover
Elektra and TM would win.

DarkCrawler
Hahah! You sure are an Elektra fan. No problem, I appreciate that. big grin

Still, WW and Starfire win.

Or maybe Storm and Rogue, because of Rogue's absorption powers.

IRTMU-Dragon
Catwoman would bust in and whip her whip all around... and then get killed by a truck.

romeofire
um wonderwoman n rouge will be the strongest two, i duno about starfire n al them but i think rouge wil end up winning cause from what i heard at the comic shop from a guy that spend most his life on comics, he said rouge and wonderwoman have around equal powers so the fight can take forever but its a matter of who gets who first, like wonderwoman could win by her robe or rouge could absorb her powers so i gues it depends on who acts first, id go for rouge tough, cause rouge can beat almost anyone! (only in comic n cartoon, not in movie)smile

Tron
For a guy working in a comic shop, he's very, very wrong, lol. Wonder Woman far outclasses Rogue in the strength, speed, and fighting skill department.

romeofire
i spose you know better?? well i know who to go for, i would very much trust a guy workin in comic store than you. Wonderwoman does not outclass rouge, they had a fight before and it was a good match, besides it would be alot better you proving your point and telling us instead of just saying wonder woman is better.....it spose to b a discussion. Btw i like both marvel n dc so i aint taking any sides, cause i like both the girls.

DarkCrawler
Well, I trust the CREATORS of the comics more then some guy working in comic shop. So seems Tron.

Maybe you should too.

romeofire
Tron creates comics??

DarkCrawler
No, but the comics clearly show that WW is stronger then Rogue.

Tron goes by that.

Mainstream
so Rogue is back to the ms.marvel verison huh...she's not the Rogue lite like she is the movies anymore...I haven't read an Xbook with Rogue in it for a couple of monthes.

Tron
No, I don't create comics, but I still know damn well that Wonder Woman outclasses Rogue regardless. Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers is about class 50 strength, barely good enough to shake someone like Thor. Wonder Woman on the other hand is near Superman level strength, which is pretty much common knowledge. Now, if you bothered to read a comic book or look it up rather than trust the word of some guy in a comic shop who knows less than he should, you would understand this. Rogue's only chance of beating Wonder Woman is to absorb her powers if she got the chance, and there's a chance that may not work anyways with Wonder Woman being mystical in nature.

Zahit
I would honestly have to say that this all-girl-battle would end with one
very clear and decisive victor......

me.

pimp

Draco69

Tron
Is that from the X-Men/JLA thread?

romeofire
wtf. r u saying wonderwoman can defeat hulk? but i tought superman couldnt beat hulk so how could she beat hulk if superman couldnt do it? besides i heard that hulk never dies, like wolverine, i heard that world exploded and hulk was stil alive floating in the space. wel since u seem to know about the strength of these women can u tel me the strength of the rest? Strom Rogue Elektra Typhiod Mary Wonder Woman and Starfire. Tel me their strength level n also who is the most powerful of them all if they fought one at a time.

romeofire
btw why would u vs electra with ww?? as far as i know electra is a skilful human strength woman, what can a human fighter do againts a goddess??

Tron
Superman can (and has) beat Hulk. Hulk's strong, but Superman's too versatile for him to handle, in my opinion. And Wonder Woman's only a few notches below Superman. And Hulk and Wolverine can die, it's a difficult feat to accomplish, but they're not immortal.

Draco69
Strength level Order from greatest to least as per request :

Wonder Woman
Rogue
Starfire
Thypoid Mary
Elektra
Storm

People most likely to Win :

Wonder Woman
Rogue
Starfire
Storm
Elektra
Thypoid Mary

romeofire
i think electra is the hottest of them all but too bad she is too weak to handle any of the chix there, wel mabbe that Thypoid Mary but thats about it. But she is defenetely the hottest of them all in my opinion wink. Um tel me how they are not immortal, wolverine in the movie was shot to the head and he stil manage to live, if that dint kil him that what can??

Draco69
"wolverine in the movie was shot to the head and he stil manage to live"

That's because his entire skeleton is laced with unbreakable adamantium including his skull. The bullet just shocked him is all. In fact he shouldn't have knocked out at all.

Victor Von Doom
He's only beat him on fan votes. Under those conditions anyone can beat anyone.

Tron
True, but, in my opinion, he's still capable of beating him, without fan votes and comic politics.

romeofire
Hey um speakin of xmen, in the movie Deathstrike was just like wolverine, almost undefeateble, is that tru in the comics?? I dint know her claws were mithril

Tron
They're not mythril, they're adamantium. And they changed that Deathstrike from what she is in the comics. She's actually a cyborg, but in the movie they implied she's a mutant.

sbo
What is typhoid mary's power? Can she just kill anyone or anything nearby at will? If that's the case she'd be pretty tough to beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.