Heroes Of Might And Magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Dose any of you play these games? I personaly love them! you never grow tired of them, they have that 'just one more move' thing Its so awsom, I can play this thing all nihgt, without getting bored, there is always some big battle to fight, and stuff some coll artifeact hidien behind 1000 dragons and such, my fav is Heroes III, but II is also very good, fav race is Humans, Love the Arch Angel he is the best unit of all the castles he owns the Titan and all the others!

dave123
Solmyr's where it's at wink Chain Lightning from the start droolio

great game yes even if it is a bit old

dgeniu
Indeed. Heroes III is the only one of the series I ever played, actually. I like the Dungeon, especially the Scorpicores! The Rampart is cool, too, but it seems my PC can`t stand elves...every time I tried to get me some archers, the game would simply turn itself off! What the f**k?

Linkalicious
I wish they would make a Heroes of Might and Magic part IV.

I borrowed #3 from a friend and was completely addicted. And I agree with Lord Andres....the multi dragon levels were the best.

Lord_Andres
Link there already is a Heroes 4

Linkalicious
Honestly...that doesn't surprise me at all.

I haven't played any of those games in a couple of years so I wouldn't know....I'll have to look for it.

dave123
4 kinda sucks.... 3's better IMO

Lord_Andres
YAYA Happy Dance looks like we'l be getting Might and Magic series BACK!!! Happy Dance Ubisoft is gonna do them now Happy Dance can't wait, just another 12 months to go and plus all the usual delays that come with games

http://www.mightandmagicgame.com/teaser/uk/archives.php?mois=3&annee=2005#10489

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.