General Grievous's Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who will kill General Grievous? My friend asked me that question. I thought it would be Mace Windu but he said that Mace cant kill anybody.

Ben-Kenobi
OBI-WAN KENOBI!!!!! with a blaster shot right threw his chest

Sith Master X
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Grievous have a lightsaber duel. Obi-Wan ends up killing him with a Blaster.

Xam
big grin old news messed

CountQuan
Obi-Wan??? Hes sorta busy with Anakin throughtout the movie.

Sith Master X
Well, part of this actually has to do with Anakin. He sets Obi-Wan up to go to Utapau where there Grievous is waiting to destroy Obi-Wan.

bilbofett
O MY GOD!!!!

I usually stay away from thread nazi tactics, but for the love of all that is SW, PLEASE do some research before starting a thread like this!!!!!!

Jedi Priestess
Yes indeedy, it pays to use the search feature round these here parts.

smoker4
thumb down

Xam
man come ON!!!the dude registered today give him a break!

Creechuur
Mace can't kill anybody? What do you suppose happened when he took Jango's head off?

He's the creator of one of the most deadly forms of lightsaber combat known to the Jedi. Mace can most certainly kill anyone he wants.

Unless you meant that he can't kill anybody after Sidious and Anakin get through with him.

bilbofett
tis wise to prepare before going into battle!!!

but seriously, no way in hell would i ever post a new THREAD in a forum without doing some browsing first, and it wouldnt take long to figure this one out without a new thread!!!

carnage04
Yeah, I havn't posted much yet, just been browsing so I don't bring up anything as a repeat topic or something else lame.

But now is my time to start posting. Suppose for a minute that Darth Sideous is actually Palpatines' clone...

wink

Carnage

ctsketch
already been confirmed that this is NOT the case

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Yup Obi-wan almost gets owned but comes out with a slick one

Arsenal
GG killed by a blaster. That's like the lowest way for a SW villain to go out. Lucas could have at least granted him the pleasure of meeting his end by OB1's lightsaber.

Sith Master X
Yeah that's true in a way, but if you think about it, it's likely Obi-Wan couldn't finish off Grievous with his saber, when the General's using 4 of them at a time against him.

Vympel
I think it's a refreshing change. There'll be heaps of lightsabre play in the film already, and it'll be funny to watch Grievous go out. He probably doesn't have the skill to deflect shots from a blaster anyway.

bilbofett
I couldnt agree more

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Your friend is odd because Mace is number 8 on combat level

Xam
dosent mather peeps are still making this thread going anyways lol stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.