Apocalypse vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ruby
who would win in an alout battle between these 2 powerhouses

VengeanceGOD
Sorry Apoc, but Onslaught is on a power level you can't even touch.

srandle317
Onslaught power is on a whole nother level I'm sure Apocalypse couldn't beat the x-men,fantastic four,avengers,and yes even the incredible hulk like Onslaught did. With the powers of Magneto and Xavier fused together plus some other new discovered abilities Onslaught is just too much to handle

ruby
he didnt beat the though

he only took them on......

Eidolon
I can't remember but in one of the Onslaught comics didn't Apacalpse do something with Cable to try and defeat Onslaught and fail.

Also remember the X-men alone have beat Apocalps, but it took most every Marvel (earth bound) hero to defeat Onslaught. And personally I think Magneto or Xavior alone could defeat Apacolpse.

Darth Vicious
You are right, Apoc had to joined forces with Cable to infiltrated Onsalaughtmind or something(its an old storyline)!, Onslaught Ruless!!!

X-Menfan2003
Onslaught would wipe Apocalypse off the face of the planet before he even made a move. Onslaught is made up of Xavier and Magneto, so they would be more than a match for him. Second, it took all of earth's heroes to put him down.

venomfan
i know onslaught could waste about every bodybut where are the forums with those dbz ladies gettin whooped buy onsluaght he'd murder em

Linkalicious
onslaught took out like the Fantastic four and the avengers (yes hulk is an avenger) not the entire earthly marvel universe. technically couldn't Franklin Richards take out Onslaught if he was a grown man who had a greater understanding of his powers? I hate mutants with psionic powers because they don't throw punches...it's just too easy.

monaroCountry
cable and apocalypse versus onslaught is in "cable #35" (sep 1996). The only reason why both apoc and cable even got close to onslaught was because onslaught let them near him "do you see now franklin why I have allowed this to occur? What better illustration of the true nature of all humans how one will always betray the other to achieve their own personal goal.......of course you efforts today while laudable, were destined to fail" and with "be gone" both apoc and cable were torn out of the catidel and astral plane back into reality.
Short answer is NO. Anyone could build an armour to protect themselves from franklins powers, onslaught you cant (even with the psionic srmour designed by prof x against himself).

Magee
Apocalypse would get wasted. I think a lot of people over estimate his powers. I mean he cant even defeat cable.....

SuperDarryl
Onslaught would break his foot off in Apoc's ****. It's a wrap. Onslaught is just to powerful, he's a combination-powerhouse of Magneto and Charlies X. Apoc is way out of his league(ugly rascal). Onslaught could prob. destroy Apoc. But I think he would backslap Apoc to another planet.

eleveninches
The onslaught with just Xavier and Magneto might just lose to Apoc, but when Onslaught gets the power of Franklyn Richards, then Apoc would not stand a chance

Never
LoL, Franklin would destroy Onslaught at full potential.

monaroCountry
What proof? In another timeline franklin marries racheil summers (?) even then he was not that powerful. The psionic armour that franklins grandfather used was designed to withstand both hyperstorm and franklin (as adults), this was easily destroyed by onslaught.

x_danny_x
i think would be a great fight. dont know who would win.

any ideas cause they both look unbeatable when it comes to fighting one on one

muffin man
apocalypse.
never read any x-men comics with onslaught.

Cosmic Cube
Onlasught would make Apocalypse into "Apocalypse puree". Magneto's magnetism with Xaviers mindpower, Nate Grey's god-like PSI, Franklin richards awesome reality-altering power, and virtually indestructable armor makes a nigh unbeatable foe. Only the Mindless Hulk could damage Onslaught, and it STILL took alot of heroes to defeat Onslaught.

Scoobless
even apocalypse knows he can't take onslaught, he even had to go to cable for help and still didn't beat him....... (ok so the invisible woman stopped him but the point is still valid)

baddspellahl4
it took all of earth's hero's plus hulk to take his asss down.are you talking xavier onslaught or onslaught after he got kicked out of his body?

x_danny_x
Onslaught, the one that it took all of earth's hero plus hulk to take his ass down!

Strange how Onslaught is so powerfull and yet he will be food for Galactus

Cosmic Cube
...And what does that has to do with this thread?

demigawd
Apocalypse would be toast. haha, either people here have him fighting people like Rhino or have him fighting Onslaught. Have him fight Loki or Sersi or Magneto or Graviton or Thor or Cable or some heralds or something....

The Flash
Onslaught wins.

Lord-of-Dreams
This is such a harsh fight! But it goes to Onslaught. Two of the earths most powerful human-to-mutants merged (plus one or two other powers) against Apoc.? Vell... It took the x-men to beat Apoc. and all of the earth'sheroes to beat Onslaught... Hmmm....

norrin radd
onslaught

crazyspinz
id like to see galactus and onslaught go at it, that would be sweet

x_danny_x
cool, Onslaught has it then!!

RobWolf27
ONslaugfht was so powerful that Apocalypse had to team up with the Xmen to have any hope at stopping him.

demigawd
I think Ruby and CountQuan are the same person.

Onslaught MURDERS Apocalypse. If Poccy thought he had a chance in Hell, he would have ended it himself. Instead, he went running to Cable and the Invisible Woman and they all got summarily dismissed and unceremoniously kicked out of the Astral Plane for their efforts.

RobWolf27
Its funny when big bad villians meet someone more powerful than them and have to run to there enemies for help.

illadelph12
Hmm...

Question:

Does this fight take place on Earth or in the Astral Plane? If it takes place in the Astral Plane like the encounter with Cable and Apoc did, Apoc has no chance because he's not a powerful telepath and he'd be fighting Onslaught in his own arena.

If it takes place in physical reality.you have to factor in that the Hulk was able to break through Onslaught's armor, and Apocalypse can match any feat of strength Hulk can. I think the problem lies in the fact that under the armor Onslaught is a being of pure psionic energy. Apoc would need some kind of psionic inhibitor to trap Onslaught's energy form, and considering Apoc can shape shift and is pretty astute in the scientific department, he could probably morph his hand into such a inhibitor/container just like he morphs it into a blaster or piston, and then he'd be stuck with Onslaught incased in his arm.

Just offering another possibility. smile

I'd take Onslaught though.

GRIMM THING
you need to jack Apocalypse up to his COSMIC level counterpart (THANOS) to have a shot at ONSLAUGHT.

Tron
Merging

lmnorw
again apocalypse usually gets screwed over with his powers..just check out his bio..he can become as strong as he wants he can has any physical power he wants..he could just become a billion times stronger and them and give himself super speed..i dont know why who ever made up apocalypse and then never have him use his powers

Lord S
just check out his bio..he can become as strong as he wants he can has any physical power he wants..he could just become a billion times stronger and them and give himself super speed..

Dear Imnorw...do you know what a hyperbole is?

lmnorw
lord do you know how to read?based off what his bio states those are his powers if you dont like them tell it to marvel comics

Lord S
What bio? Where? I don't see anything on him at Marvel.com. Wherever it is written, it's clearly written by a clueless fanboy, because logic would dictate that if he could "grant himself any power" and "become as powerful as he wants", then he would have given himself the power of Eternity and triumphed over the MU long ago. I hate bios that brag about abilities and powers that have NEVER been demonstrated...Apocalypse is the FINEST example. What has he done? He hasn't been able to beat the X-Men and was handed his ass by Magneto in AoA and by Cable and Jean back in 2000.

He is CLEARLY one of the most overrated characters to ever be created...he's strong, yes, but nowhere near a match for Onslaught...except for maybe in his first form (Xavier/Magneto).

ayjay
i think onslaught slaughters apoc

eleveninches
Originally posted by ayjay
i think onslaught slaughters apoc

I A gree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.