Pyro vs. phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
WHo would win? I made this thread because they're both fiery, so i wanted people's opinion.

Swanky-Tuna
I know a lot of folks will disagree but I'm going with Phoenix because she's a mondo rad telekenetic and telepath and can crush Pyro with her mind.

Cosmic Cube
This isn't even a contest. Phoenix would incinerate Pyro, or rip him apart with her mind.

norrin radd
bha pheonix would crush him

IRTMU-Dragon
Phoenix would obliterate him.

manjaro
no man, pyro would live up to his name and turn her own phoneix flames against her laughing

IRTMU-Dragon
Arent phoenix flames magical though?

srankmissingnin
I think he was joking... or at least I hope so.

IRTMU-Dragon
Well, hes right... pyro can control her flames... but there magical.

Cosmic Cube
The aren't magical. They aren't really even flames. The 'flames' that surround Phoenix are pure psionic energy.

IRTMU-Dragon
Yes, but fire is a energy.

DarkCrawler
Yes, but psionic energy isn't fire, and Pyro can control only fire.

norrin radd
he was joking (manjaro)

IRTMU-Dragon
I appolgize, lol, I always thought she had actual like magically enhanced/created flames that she used.

Lord-of-Dreams
It doesn'tmatter what the 'flames' aremade of, does it? I mean, Pheonix would just force him mentally to set himself on fire (lol kinda funny). My point is: Pheonix has the huge advantage of mental kenesis.

lightaxe
pheonix would win easily.

Arachnoidfreak
This has to be a joke.

CountQuan
Do NOT underestimate Pyro's powers.

Lord-of-Dreams
He can manipulate fire. But he can't create it. So if there is steam somewhere, he can turn it into fire and do whatever he wants with it. But he is not fire resistant. So I say: We're not. He's not verypowerful. A good firefighter with a Supersoaker could take him. LOL

Arachnoidfreak
I'm not. Pyro can manipulate fire. I respect that.

Phoenix can manipulate EVERYTHING. If she wants to turn Pyro's brain into a damn hash brownie, she can ****ing do it.

Phoenix destroys STARS just to survive, and you don't think she can take Pyro? Are you SERIOUS!?

A thread such as this can only be created by one who is completely ignorant of Phoenix's abilities.

Lord-of-Dreams
Or someone completely blind to the fact that Pyro isn't all that powerful. Seriously, Pheonix isn't in the league of a lot of heroes (out of their league).

CountQuan
he brings his lighter everywhere

CountQuan
its fire vs. fire

Lord-of-Dreams

demigawd
I don't think anybody would disagree with you, actually.

pr1983
his lighter? ur talking about movie pyro arent you? ffs...

Lord-of-Dreams
His lighter? HIS LIGHTER? Buddy, you think Pheonix is scared of him because of that? Does it shield him from telepathy? Oh, yea, I hope you know that lighters run out of ammo, and it takes amo for him to keep refurbishing his flame.

demigawd
So do I. But that doesn't mean I'm able to take out a destroyer of worlds....

pr1983
ok... movie pyro wouldnt last a second against phoenix... a kid with no battle experience and doesnt have full strength of his powers... super...

phoenix destroys him...

demigawd
True, but COMIC Pyro would last almost TWICE as long! Now there's a powerhouse! laughing

CountQuan
He could handled the cops in X2. So he does have experience

pr1983
laughing

countquan... any of the movie xmen could take him down... what makes you think phoenix would have trouble?

Arachnoidfreak
Just...wow.

pr1983
i know... laughing

Lord-of-Dreams
Man! Quant must be stopped! All of his pointless points are going to kill me!
Quant! Stop linking the movies/games/your dreams (the dreams part was a joke) with the comic. Comic right, games/movies wrong. You set up an unfair fight.

Cosmic Cube
Why the hell does this guy keep bringing up the movie? What the hell does that have to do with the comic book? Or this forum? The thread is just shameful, though. What the hell is fire going to do to Phoenix?

Saying "hell" is an effective way of getting your point across.
It's very straightforward.

Arachnoidfreak
This is my favorite thread ever.

demigawd
You think THIS fight is unfair? Did you see the other one with Nightcrawler vs. Thor, Carnage and Iron Man?

Swanky-Tuna
I suppose if you wanted to use movie references, Phoenix would be at least as powerful, telepathically, as Xavier. It's that big of a difference.

Mainstream
I love these joke threads!

muffin man
what fool would pick pyro.

Lord S
Apparently not even the fool that started the thread!

Lord-of-Dreams
Nope, he did. And I agree with him!! I mean, he has a point: Pyro DID take three dinky ass, unprepared cops!! laughing

Tron
Yo momma.laughing out loud

J/Kwink

chomperx9
bump

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by chomperx9
bump Way to bump a legit thread.

StiltmanFTW
Some threads are just too good to die.

StiltmanFTW
bump

DarkSaint85
Golden Age of KMC, they said. Great debaters, I was told.

zopzop
Pyro is the cooler character, but he gets killed.

StiltmanFTW
So... you're saying... that... Pyro... is... NOT... hot enough?

And... that... some... WOMAN... is... hotter?

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.