Mr. Fantastic vs. Rubberman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord-of-Dreams
One of DC, the other of Marvel. One is huge, the other is not. They both stratch. Go Mr. Fantastic.

muffin man
theres no rubber man. jerry.
theres a plastic man.

Mainstream
Rubberband man from the Static Shock cartoon. that was consider DC comics related..maybe this Rubberman is really Rubberband man.

muffin man
maybe?

Mainstream
yeah..maybe.

Lord-of-Dreams
Rubberbandman. Sorry for that, I mix the two substances up!!! :I

IRTMU-Dragon
omg. Rubberband man? Hes some teenager that fights street crimes, theres no way he has as much experience as Mr.Fantastic.

Lord-of-Dreams
Nohe's not. He's like 25. And from what I'veseen, he can do a lot more than Fantastic. i.e: making himself intoa human catipult and bomb himself on people.

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya, all stupid kiddy things best left to The Mask in the real comic book world.

Lord-of-Dreams
Mypoint isn't to highlight the catipult trick. It's to highlight his powers in general. I think he has a chance.

IRTMU-Dragon
Hes a stupid semi-hero made up for a kids series who has problems dealing with normally powered villains and has little experience...

Do not face him against The Master in this category.

manjaro
R. man is too stupid. literally.......did you see that episode where he was dyslexic, he is a dumb phucker laughing

Lord-of-Dreams
I actually do not watch the show. I just messed up. lol!! Anyway, what does dyslexia have to do with fighting skills? Or intelligence for that matter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.