Mr. Sinister versus Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Flash
Who do you think would win if both these two were transported into a 2 meter ring unable to get out unless there is a winner?

muffin man
sinister has the clones of his mutants but doom has the robots so ummm. x-men stop them
I can't decide

Nathaniel Grey
Muffin Man, I believe Flash was referring to the possibility of these two fighting in a match that didn't concern anyone but themselves and their on hand attributes. Sinister's clones and Doom's robots aren't included in this one on one 'bout, as I read it. Anyway, I'd have to give this to Sinister personally. Few have figured out how to truly destabilize Sinister and his body is not unlike that of T-1,000. No matter what physical punishment is applied to it he still keeps going. Not to mention the fact Sinister has super speed, agility, strength, durability, psionic powers, teleportation abilities..etc. Unless Doom can find some way to readily develop enhanced amounts of Telepathic and Telekinetic powers ( which seem to be Sinister's only bane ) then Victor is DOOMED. ( Rofl. I made a funny. )

muffin man
ok then but still thats what'll happen

Tron
Maybe, but to be fair, no one truly knows just how many tricks Doom has in that armor of his. And remember, it's defensive capabilities are enough to take shots from some cosmic beings. And don't forget his mystical knowledge. Although I might look to Sinister at the start, I'd never put anything past Doom. Oh, and what if he's wearing his recent magic armor?

Krissy Von Doom
How about that disintegrator gun?

Beyonder
Don't see why that wouldn't work.

muffin man
what about sinister genetic structure

Lord-of-Dreams
I've been wondering about this for a while. Both superhuman intelectuals, though Doom is smarter. Sinister makes up withd his horde of lackys and his powers. So... I like Doom. And y'all?

crazyspinz
doom

demigawd
As I said in the Doom vs. Magneto thread, Doom has a pretty lousy record engaged in personal combat with opponents. His specialty is more in plotting to do something and then doing it. So if the two were to suddenly get into it, Sinister would very easily own Doom. There's very little Doom could do to defeat Sinister. Sinister is one of those annoying super-regenerative villains who can seem to recover from everything. Doom would have to have some kind of device to teleport Sinister into another dimension to win.

*waits for someone to post "Doom has tech like that! He's Doom!"*

crazyspinz
well if its just a run into fight of corse sinester would win, he is nigh invonerable, but i assumed they would have prep because neither of them specialize in one on one fighting

Alpha Centauri
I'm Mr.Sinister.

-AC

crazyspinz
dude, look at my avatar.... IM SINISTER

demigawd
But how could Doom prep for Sinister? Does anybody really even KNOW anything about Sinister, his powers or how they work? I could see Doom preparing for Magneto, because he's a public figure and his powers are based on a well-undersood scientific concept. But how do you prepare for someone like Sinister?

Lord-of-Dreams
Ok. Scenario (forgot that. I assumed that it was a givin, but now I know I should have been the giver.) Both told two days in advance that they are going to be fighting face-to-face with Wolverine. Happy?

crazyspinz
well then, sinester would go into batle with nothing, because most mutant powers and physical attacks arent to effective against him. doom would send a doom bot with some heavy fire power. wolverine isnt worth Dooms time.

demigawd
That's why Wolverine beat Doom, right? wink

But I agree with Crazyspinz that it would be the likely scenario. Sinister can beat Wolvie with his hands tied behind his back. Doom could build something to beat Wolvie for him.

Alpha Centauri
Sinister is a shady character if ever there was one. I don't think anybody could write anything about him that isn't on Marvel Directory. He's enigmatic.

-AC

demigawd
And the Marvel Directory says next to nothing about him. Spooky.

crazyspinz
Ooooooooooooooo

sinister rocks

Lord-of-Dreams
What ever, dude! Any way, comparing two fights between guys won't tell you who would win a fight. Just like if it was Magneto without his suit against Prof. X. 'Well, if Wolverine were wearing Magnus' healment, he could skool X, but not Mag. So I say Mag.' See My point? Doom couldn;t build something to beat Sinister.

Tron
Again, Lord, use search to make sure you're not repeating a thread.

Merging.

theflyxx
Unknown. Too little about Sinister is known for me to decide if he could actually beat or end up losing to Doom.

Scoobless
if doom had a little while to prepare (as he almost always does) then i'm sure he could whip up some scanners or get a tissue sample from sinister by using robots or something, he could then engineer some weapon or chemical agent or whatever to take him down, if that didn't work he'd use magic

yup.......... "a wizard did it"

Lord S
I am truly stumped on this one...both are so equally matched, it's really tough to pick a winner.

vaya_the_elf
I'm going with sinister

Nataku8188
First off, I use Sinister and post all of his mega-asswomping ways in my tournament team, and NOW people start to give him his respect? DAMN STRAIGHT!

In a fight like this, Sinister's TK/TP would definitly give him an advantage, along with the fact that Doom's generic suit doesn't have the required power to blast through one of Sinister's defensive forcefields.

Althought, being Sinister, he would most likely underestimate Doom, and recieve one hell of a blast, if Doom wasn't as overconfident as well. I doubt both are going to start off showing their full hand, and this battle will work it's way into quite the crecendo, with Doom taking it via magic.

Magic is the biggest factor here, as we've seen Doom resist mind control, but Sinister has no track record against mystical attacks. Indeed, a fight to behold, I do say.

dawsey28
Generic suit, huh?

Namor
victor von doom is one of if not the most resourceful villains in the marvel universe to date. few human based characters have spit in the eye of cosmic and celestial beings and had them blink. with that said, i can't truly concieve that sinister, a great scientist and schemer in his own right, could easily handle dr. doom. think about it. doom has taken on various beings and has triumph in many cases, however short. ex; the beyonder, galactus, silver surfer...etc. i doubt sinister could play on that level and i also have reservations that a man of doom's finite wisdom would not know of essex's existance or have a contingency plan for dealing with him. until i see it in a comic this one's up in the air for me. my heart still says DOOM, though.

willRules
Does Doom still have the ability to trade bodies? He could trade with Essex then commit suicide.....................

Darth Sparhawk
Dr. Doom, I think, way too smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.