Nightcrawler vs. Carnage, Thor, and Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who would win between these two teams? Rem,ember how Nightcrawler handled those guys at the White House? I think Nightcrawler would win.

demigawd
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I take back what I said about Zangief vs. Juggernaut being the worst comic battle ever posted....

pr1983
oh sweet...

the only fight would be between thor, carnage and ironman over who got to use nightcrawlers head as a trophy...

Lord-of-Dreams
Quan, you make m spit. period. Stop posting such bull. I'm no mod, and I am usually intolorant against minimoddong, but really. Why do you do this?

demigawd
Oh c'mon...I think it's amusing. It sure beats another 100 page war about Hulk vs. Juggernaut.

ok, maybe not. But still...it's a great laugh.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea, you're right. It's good for a laugh. But Joker's laughing gas!!!!! Quan is driviing me crazy with all his dumb posts. I mean, a forum is like something where a bunch of respectable folks sit down and chat. But here we are, sitting and chatting, when this dork comes along and starts screaming. Common, he don't even know a bit about Marvel.

demigawd
hahaha...Nightcrawler is winning the poll!

theflyxx
You're kidding, right?

Khellendros
Ugh. Can making a crapload of retarded threads be grounds for a banning?

Swanky-Tuna
People like myself voted for nightcrawler for the same reason they listen to Sir Mix-a-lot's Baby Got Back and the Monster Mash on a regular basis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.