Snake pliskon is my hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Damn straight.. he will own Ash anyday.

Cinemaddiction
Plissken should have died in New York, IMO. "Escape from L.A." was a traveshamockery.

KidRock
Snake plissken will never die!

slayer
Lol guys i almost rented Escape from N.Y the other day but piccked up Piranha instead.

Wolfie
I haven't seen those in forever. I should one day. Snake is awesome. I like Ash better though.

Shouldn't this be in another forum?

Cinemaddiction
Well, "Escape from New York" is great from what I remember. The sequel was feces.

Yep, I've reported it. It's better suited for the MDF.

Mane
eek!

Cinemaddiction
Travesty + Sham + Mockery = Traveshamockery

BREN
ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK is awesome !!! and plisskin is a great character
escape from la sux major arse! the fx are shoddy in the least especially cgi when plisskin and peter fonda are surfin,lmao they had about 10x the budget of escape from ny to make this shit some tell me where the money went cos it sure as shit wasnt on the sfx sad,do yaself a favour just watch escape from ny a second time rather than watchin la,lol

Napalm
plisskin rocks hes such a badass

Bardock42
I like Plisskin. He is ****ing kick ass

KidRock
they need a new movie.. Escape from Chicago or something

What an honor it would be to get your ass kicked by snake.. that would be awesome he would kick my ass then spit on me and walk away. Happy Dance

Wolfie
Another sequel would be a bad idea. How many cities can break off from the country in a single lifetime?

SaTsuJiN
lmao wolfie.. I liked escape from Ny.. didnt bother watching the rest of em..

Solo
That word is ****ing awesome.

On Topic, No sequel. That'd be.....hella gay. Even though Snake does kick some serious ass all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.