Numb3rs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beastro
I just saw this show and I have to say it ws better than I thought it would be.I liked how he was able to figure all these things out by just using equations.

Definately check this show out on friday.

Numbers-4/5

forumcrew
yea it was ok.. not sure yet though fridayse episode looks better so it may turn out to be pretty good.. with ridley and tony scott behind it shows promise

Beastro
Glad you liked it.

Smallville
I watched this premier as well. Very interesting.

I will watch it on Friday as well.

Beastro
Well its going to be on tonight but im going to be somewhere else so i'll have to record it sad

forumcrew
pretty cool Ep tonight although im gonna get tired of the same formula of "brother has an idea it works but theres something thye missed so it gets worse then he fixes it and they save the day easy"

Beastro
I missed it sad

BOPRecruit 16
saw this show for the first time last week. missed the first episode. so what happened in the premiere one? is it just me or does the brother, charlie, kind of remind you of orli in a way? i know you may not agree, but he does...some how...alright, i'm done. lol

Beastro
The only simularties are that there skinny and have curly hair.Ones a nerd and the other one isnt.

Beastro
Great episode tonight and they didnt use the whole mistake by the brother thing smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.