EB or Gamestop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZomBiE_HunTER
I perfer EB Games and EBX but I go to Ebx more.How bout you guys

Smasandian
In Canada, we only have EB and aside from non-franchised game stores, thats the only place you can get a decent selection of games.

SaTsuJiN
arent these all owned by the same company?.. at least Ebx and electronics boutique is.. (aka eb-games)

ZomBiE_HunTER
Yea EB games and EBX are from the same Company but there still different stores.

hotsauce6548
I like Gamestop more than EB.

Usually have more games around where I live...

BackFire
I usually go to gamestop if I can, seeing as there's one about 3 minutes from my house.

If that one doesn't have what I'm looking for that I'll just go to whatever store has the game I want. I don't have a favorite.

JKozzy
EBX? What's that stand for? Never heard of it messed

Gamestop is way closer to me than EB, but I don't see any difference in selection. Gamestop, however, has stopped carrying SNES games. Bah. Not sure about EB, haven't been there in awhile.

Smasandian
Well I dont have a choice.

dave123
don't have them here.... might have gamestop, actually confused

WindDancer
EB Games is pretty cool. You usually find them in malls. Gamestop is where I normaly go to reserve my games. I even have a Value Card. I like Gamestop a lot more.

Phoenix Aska
I prefer gamecrazy since I'm gonna go work there next year...

that and the fact that b games and gamestop put their crappy stickers on their games and give you crap for trade-ins...but then again I almost never trade stuff in...

Rhino
i like eb games. no other game stores around here that has a lot of games except EB games...

StinkFist462
it dont matter to me ... cause at the mall of america ... there is an Eb Games and a Gamespot .. well 2 gamespots ... ebx closed a long time ago ...

Jason420
i would have to say eb games because where i live the eb employees really know what they're talking about and thats the one place where you can be a video game "geek" as some people would put it cause when i go to school and say hey did you guys hear about this game people are always saying that im geeky soo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.