Ghost Rider VS Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
though surfer has incalculable amounts of power, can you imagine what hellfire would be like for an ex-herald of galactus? that is if ghost rider chooses to use it. . .

Alpha Centauri
Well Penance stare is gonna do sh*t all.

Surfer is just in another league. G.R might get a few good shots off, probably would actually. Just wouldn't win.

-AC

Mainstream
S S beats the flaming Skull biker no sweat!

muffin man
yep gotts go with stream.

Napalm
Scence SS was a henchman of galactis the pencence stare would hurt causing gr to win

Havoc470
the penance stare wont do anything to surfer, hell, gr wont even have enough time to look at ss lol

Alpha Centauri
"Scence SS was a henchman of galactis the pencence stare would hurt causing gr to win"

He has turned against him and saved a world though. Besides, he only became a herald so that Galactus would stop destroying populated planets. Surfer is probably the least applicable to being hurt by Penance Stare than anyone.......except Captain Magee.

-AC

Quick Freeze
it would hurt surfer the most!
are you kidding?
he feels guilty enough already. i'm pretty sure he would kill himself if he could. he goes to outstanding lengths just to make up for the damage he has done as a herald. and if the penance stare does what people say it does in the forum surfer will have a more painful death then anything else possible

crazyspinz
mhmmm

but unfortuneatly for gr, he wont have time. he looks to evil, SS would be all "you look evil, now your dead"

IRTMU-Dragon
The penance stare, according to marvel, only makes the person feel the pain hes done to others...
In the marvel knights books, when he used penance/hellfire, it made them experience nightmares, all the pain theyve ever felt (including sickness) all the pain theyve caused, and every emotion ever felt all into one flame that enveloped the recipiant...

Ghost rider, along with The hulk and some others, shouldnt be allowed on this form because there basically godly, just not in god shells.

IRTMU-Dragon
Also, those who survive (only like two people have so far) Have to live with it the rest of there life, it drove the two insane.. I forget who they were, but I know they were basically ruined characters... Grifter or something.
Also, in a cross-over I believe he did it to lobo, thats why lobo's so f'ed up.

crazyspinz
so you admit that GH would kill the mask no problem?

IRTMU-Dragon
Of course... unfortunatly the mask is not a sentient being, his emotions dont work that way, and I wouldnt compare him to anyone on this forum ever... He can do anything he wants thats not fair.

crazyspinz
yay mask. booo forum

jinzin
GR wouldn't be so outmatched as people are making him out to be, even if SS disinigrates him, he'd reform in moments even more pissed off (if that's possible)...but quite honestly I don't think either has a truley significant advantage over the other (has far as a determined victory goes) but IF GR COULD land his stair down, SS would be ****ed.

Quick Freeze
and i think gr could land the stare down
people, he AIDED GALACTUS IN DEVOURING WORLDS--ENITIRE WORLDS--ON VERY MANY OCCASIONS!!! if the stare makes you feel all the pain you have caused to others. . . GAH!
this time it's Mystic>Cosmic

norrin radd
silver surfer hands down.

Jvenom
GR stare seems not to work on aliens from what I have read and SS is not a human and is very powerful so I doubt it would work on him.

SS all the way without a prob.

jinzin
silver surfer isn't an alien... huh

TheKahn
"silver surfer isn't an alien... "

Norrin Radd - former hearald of the mega-tyrant Galactus, offer his life to protect his native planet, placing him in the service of Galactus as a silver suited sentinal. As a galaxy cruising protector endowned with superhuman strength, he is able to control and direct cosmic energies, with enough force to destroy a city. After visiting Earth, the Surfer finally betrayed Galactus and refused to supply his world-devouring appetite. His punishement was confinement to earth - but he escaped and currently soars the starways as a universal protector.

TheKahn
Not from earth = alien

jgiant
Can ghost Rider be killed?

Scoobless
slightly off topic.... i know GR's bike can ride through the air..... but can he ride through space?

jinzin
What the f**k? do you even read ss or did you just get that off some site?

in any case we can all agree that he is a humanoid and has a soul as was clearly displayed when facing mephisto, AND is haunted by what he's done to innocents in the past...that said...penence stare ends this rather quickly...I mean common if he's already beatin himself up about some of the things he's done what chance does he have against the stare? huh

jinzin
Originally posted by jgiant
Can ghost Rider be killed?

yes...by magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.