Shooting Contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who is the most accurate marksman?

Havoc470
i would say bullseye, i mean his power is basically never missing

Mainstream
yeah..he never misses is he like a mutant or something?

muffin man
no guns I hate guns so i'm going with hawkeye.

Mainstream
Green Arrow dude..and I hate guns too especially if they're aimed at me and are loaded!!

muffin man
yes same way its hard being a superhero.

ScarletSpider
Agent X is supposed to be a very good marksman. Taskmaster too, after watching Hawkeye, Bullseye and others. Though for him it's only mimicry and not really skill.

SpyCspider
hehe..wut bout Deadshot?

ScarletSpider
Forgot about him. Also Boomerang, Daredevil, Nightwing, Batman, Captain Boomerang, and CB's kid.

who?-kid
Can I cheat ? Of course I can : I vote for a non-comic character, Roland of Gilead.

Havoc470
good point, they should be added to that list

does bullseye have an enhanced attribute or a mutant ability with marksmanship? i never see the guy miss heh

Havoc470
i dont know who that is

ScarletSpider
I don't think so. Or at least they haven't said so. He's just really good. I think he fits under "untapped human potential" like Taskmaster. Though Bullseye does have an adamantium laced skeleton, but that doesn't help or hinder his aim.

Scoobless
bullseye is best with throwing things, i'd say hawkeye for archery, guns....... ? maybe punisher maybe judge dredd
as for taskmaster's mimicking not being a skill........ why not? everyone learns at first by watching others he just picks it up instantly and can repeat the skill whenever he wants..... sounds pretty skillful to me

Havoc470
wow, i didnt know that

radioboy121
Atalanta was able to control her arrows mentally after she shot them, so she can have perfect aim regardless whether her target shifted or not. Of course, that might not truly count as superb aiming skills.

Strangely enough, Wolverine had incredible aim. He threw 3 darts one on top of another and took down a plane when he threw a sword which struck the pilot during his time travel with Puck back to Italy 1937.

ScarletSpider
Sometimes he does develop it into skill. Other times its "I'm not exactly sure how it's done, but I'll close my eyes and go through the motions." Just because he can throw or shoot like Bullseye or Hawkeye, doesn't mean he has the same propensity for spot-on aim. He's even addressed that contention himself in his limited series "being able to do rope tricks doesn't make me a cowboy. Doing fancy high dives didn't mean I could swim." Or something of that ilk.

Havoc470
wow, im learning alot here, i dont think i've ever seen this

Scoobless
yeah, i read that.......... loved that series they should do more with him, ton of potential as a character as long as they don't shove him into some avengers filler storyline and have him being the "old" tasky with the troop training getting himself taken down in a 2 issue arc.......

who?-kid
Well, I admit he doesn't belong here on this comic forum, but I grew up with him, and after having read thousands of pages of his adventures, I couldn't resist myself wink

He's the main character of the critically acclaimed Dark Tower series, 7 huge books (with the exception of the first one) about a future gunslinger and his obsession with the Dark Tower, the center of the Universe. Written by Stephen King, a young and fresh writer lol.

His name is Roland of Gilead, and he is probably the most stubborn "hero" of them all. He has a truly unearthly skill when it comes down to fireweapons, but he's great with other weapons too. And faster than Spider-Man.

Okay, enough with the fanboy talk. Bullseye has the best aim.

Lord-of-Dreams
Bulleseye uses guns too. His 'power'/ability is perfect accuracy. So it has to be his win.

Tron
Moving.

MERCILOUS
Bullseye for sure. Jonah Hex should be on the list though.

Havoc470
oh yeah, he may not be the best but he's definitely the coolest character i've ever heard of, i didnt know that was his name, i still havent got the first book from the dark tower series.....still waiting on it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.