bike race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
whos the fastest.
rapheal
ghost rider
wolverine
and any biker I haven't mentioned come on 1000 mile race

Tron
Ummm, Muff, where are you pulling all these vs. threads from?huh

IRTMU-Dragon
Ghostrider and Lobo would come in at the top.

goku-vs-superma
i was gonna say lobo too.... his bike kicks ass

Quick Freeze
the batcycle woohoo!

muffin man
cool but I think ghost rider
TRON I get them from my ingenius brain

Scoobless
how about flash on a bicycle? maybe the red guy from TRON (the film) maybe even the green guy from TRON......

IRTMU-Dragon
Hang on... "Ghostriders bike has the speed of hell itself."

What the hell does that mean, I just read it on some Ghostrdier bio from google...

srankmissingnin
I think it means fast.

Wolverine has kept up with Ghostrider on his hog, the differance as far as I can tell is that he can't ride up walls.

Beyonder
Professor X beats them all.

IRTMU-Dragon
lol!

IRTMU-Dragon
Wheel Chair action!

Scoobless
during the roadrunner V's predator debate another speedster was mentioned "jesus on skates"
c'monnnnnnnnnn it's the way god would want you to vote, "isn't that right god?"
"whasat scoob?"
"just telling the people to vote for your son is all..."
"vote for my son!?!....... you don't get elected to the position of saviour you know! you either are or you aren't........me damnit, what is the world coming to?"
"no man you got it wrong ......erm ........ i mean i must've explained it wrong *please don't smite me* they're voting on your boy in a race"
"a race eh........ does he get to use his skates?"
"yup, saviour on skates is the deal"
"sure, i'd vote for him............ as long as that damn mexican mouse isn't involved, he's got a fine chance of success"

erm.......... got a little carried away there............ BUT I APOLOGISE FOR NOTHING!!!

muffin man
ghost rider can ride up walls COOL!!!!!!

Mainstream
Muffin Man you true are unique bro...I gotta go with Lobo bro.

jinzin
ghosty all the way,,,,,,,or the guys from tron.

muffin man
does anyone remeber biker mice from mars man that show sucked!
I think their ligitimate.

Mainstream
I hated it too...but Street Sharks sucked more...it was basically a Ninja turtles ripoff with Sharks instead or Turtles.

muffin man
didn't they have like robotic parts and that show street sharks was funny cause of how bad it was

vaya_the_elf
Out of those choices Ghost Rider. Although I think Flash would be the best over anyone.

Mainstream
Flash anit no biker...is he? wait...I read the Flash..he is not a biker..though he could get pulled over for running to fast.

muffin man
but does he have a bike.
BLADE he can be in it.

Mainstream
yeah Blade..his bike is pretty sweet bro.

muffin man
yeah with its uv light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.