Liu Kang vs. Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix Aska
who'd win in this fight?

Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat or Jin Kazama from Tekken?

I'd have to say that Jin would win because he's just better than Liu Kang. He out classes Liu Kang in power and probably speed. He knows karate and the Kazama fighting style and he has demon blood inside of him!

SaTsuJiN
Agreed on Jin.. since he'd most likely go into devil form.. but then what if Liu went into dragon form? blink

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm that's a good question...maybe Liu kang..but no I'd still have to say Jin...

Because I've been corrupted by watching MK annihilation and I didn't even know that in the movie when he transformed into his animality that he was a dragon..it looked more like he was like one of those things off of the show of gargoyles!

dark1365
Um, I dunno, Liu could just keep doing fireballs and dragon/bicycle kicks at him. It would be a tough fight though.

Thael
Liu = Bruce Lee, he'd win. stick out tongue

ChickinMeat
Liu can also turn into a dragon, thats pretty extreme

KidRock
Liu would own him hands down.

Cid
Jin

Aku

Jason420
bet you i will beat you at tekken anyway i would have to say jin

AdventChild
...Jin all the way...from 3 and tag....jin from 4 sucks ....In my opinion..

Phoenix Aska
yeah from 4 Jin does suck because he has a different fighting style...

and who are you talking to Jason420?

Honestly, you probably could beat me at Tekken...I hate those games they are shit compared to bloody roar, DOA 3, and MK...

ScarFace Clone
i am ganna have to say that liu would take this one.

SaTsuJiN
I think MK and Tekken are in the same boat of crap-factor lately.. No MK has been good since the first and 2nd one .. deadly alliance came close, but still falls a little short of its predecessors.. and tekken continues down the "hey, it sells!" path of ideals

My vote, however still stays with Jin.. he took a bullet in the head
from a magnum revolver.. got back up and slammed heihachis head through the ancient aztec wall, down 16 stories and into the dirt..

Phoenix Aska
yeah that part was awesome when Jin just dropped Heihachi

AdventChild
which proves jin is better than liu..

AdventChild
Originally posted by ScarFace Clone
i am ganna have to say that liu would take this one.
Really how do you figure?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.