IGNORE THIS --- BIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
Have any of you ever actually read this post? Or is it just sitting here gathering dust....

I personally don't think any new members have read it, and it's just common sense really stick out tongue

If anyone thinks it should stay up, then I'll put it back... or just let it die off happy

Silver Stardust
Whoa, shit dave, you're mod?!

eek!

I doubt many people really read this...I did at least messed Probably should keep it around anyway....

Tex
You insolent whore tramp! mad
How dare you unstick a thread created by The Tex! diva

Does anyone actually read this post? blah blah blah! 400+ thread views cant be wrong! mhm mhm *snap snap* schmoll

Common sense blah blah blah HA! Common sense yeah right! You obviously have no idea what you've gotten yourself into! These posters here are savage hooligans!! stick out tongue

The Tex! was the sexy glamorous glue that kept the videogames forum together!

No one will ever be able to fill my stilettos! winkiss
Especially not dave123 with his bunions and hammer toe! winkiss

*b!tch pose* diva

dave123
So guys, what do you think? Should we keep this thread or not? Are there any threads (such as Halo 2 and GTA) that should be untsickied, or anyone got some ideas for new ones?

Please, any ideas you've got, add them here zorro

Robo-Chocobo
why not make a official _____ console discussion thread. A thread for each console and handheld. and a right to kick who ever is saying "hahaha gamecube/ps2/X-box sux roxor lee77" out of the thread they are griefing in.

dave123
then we'd end up with 3 extra stickies (xbox, GC, PS2) AND handhelds... depends where you draw the line with them.
or do you mean just ONE thread for all?

and I don't think it's possible to kick people from specific threads or forums, it's gotta be a clean ban by the admin smile

dave123
i'll decide on it in the morning sleep bed time for moi

later guys happy

Tex
I didn't have a "please read" sticky thread in here for the longest time. But then people kept opening duplicate threads and fighting so I had to create one.

I dont think its really needed anymore.

But if you do plan to do one, create a new thread and stick it, let this one here die! death

Oh, and also feel free to unstick any of the threads I've stuck.

I made Halo & GTASA stickies to avoid duplicate threads seeing as they were just released popular games. Their popularity has greatly diminished so I dont know if they warrant sticky status anymore.

Yeah, but do whatever you like, it wont offend me! stick out tongue

shangheid
I don't think you should close it...if people do read it then it reminds them to use the search

Robo-Chocobo
lol I guess this thread stays 512 views.

Machete_Guy
Wow...Alots change since i last came here....3 days ago blink

JKozzy
I say get rid of all commentary posts, and keep Tex's original post, and your addition. No discussion in "Please read" threads. It's a rule. Look at the Episode III forum! Raz closed that thread, and it got to an icky 2 pages long before that happened... now it looks horrid and out-of-place.erm Make us proud big grin

dave123
orroz I'll make the changes when Winter-een-mas starts

Machete_Guy
Jumpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.