Juggernaught vs. The Flash and Impulse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord-of-Dreams
My two fav. DC dudes duke it out with one of my fav. Marvel dudes. So here's what I say go's down: Impulse runs at Juggy, gets knockaround hardcore style! Flash tries to start running through the big lug, but bounces of him, knocking themboth down. He and Imp. create a duo whirlwind and sweep him down.
And please, noone had better say that Juggy aint fighting, cause the other two are the fastest beings alive. So...

IRTMU-Dragon
Your joking right?

No one has ever been capable of knocking juggernaut down unless there in his class (EG: Rhino, Abom, Hulk) The real only character here that can face up to Juggernaut is The hulk.

The Flash... knocking Juggernaut down because he BUMPED into him?

Lets get it together people, honestly.

Swanky-Tuna
They can't really do anything to Juggernaut and Juggernaut won't be able to catch them. I think they can increase their mass through acceleration but I doubt that'll cut it.

Edit: And Rhino's got nothing on Juggernaut

Lord-of-Dreams
So you are all saying that running at him past lightspeed and ramming into him wouldn't fell Juggy? Wowzaa!! I'mnot gonna argue 'cause I don'tknow a lot about Jugg's powers. But my 'knock 'im down' theorywas the result of my reading a Thor/Juggy battle recently. Thor whipped his hammer, hence pulling away theshield. Wouldn't theFlash have a similar effect??

IRTMU-Dragon
Thats exactly what were saying yes...
Nothing on this earth has succesfully stopped Juggernauts forward momentum, he can be stopped or slowed down... but NEVER forever.
Juggernaut's extreme invulnrebility makes him even a match for the hulk to defeat, as he could stand there laughing off The hulks PHYSICAL punches, which he is highly immune too.

No. The Flash, if he actually slammed into juggernaut at that speed, would most likely be decimated into billions of pieces and blood spatter all over Juggernauts armor.

Swanky-Tuna
By my understanding, the Speed Force powered folk can't exceed the speed of light or they merge with the Speed Force which screws them up. The Speed Force reduces the amount of mass they gain when nearing light speed but it does increase. Also, who runs into somebody going that fast?

Scoobless
juggs could do the really big clap move to cause a shockwave.... that might work

Lord-of-Dreams
I said that he was trying to phase through him. Yep the good old phasing days...

IRTMU-Dragon
Juggernaut could also do the Earth shatter, where he summons magic into his legs to create something not unlike a mini earthquake.

BTW, You cant just phase through a magically imbued being like Juggernaut is with Cyttorak.

Swanky-Tuna
I think that leg magic is called a stomp. And doesn't Flash have trouble phasing through pretty much anything involving forcefields?

IRTMU-Dragon
lol, its called a stomp... for a normal person like hulk, but Juggernaut uses magic combined with his attacks most of the time.

IRTMU-Dragon
I dont think juggernaut has a force-field anymore, a long time ago some thugs took Cain marko over and was using him at full power to where he could create class 7 force-fields, and punch through dimensions but thats long gone.

Lord-of-Dreams
Exactly why he bounces off. Causing the shield to be knocked back, and hence Cain is rattled a bit. Anyway, Flash is not like anyone in Marvel. Whocompares? Quicksilver? Pah!!! And what about Imp.?? PS: I don'tthink i said that Juggy would lose. In fact,I'm calling this a tie.

IRTMU-Dragon
Why would you call this a tie?
Do you even know what The Juggernaut is capable of?
Hes just below The hulk power-wise.

Swanky-Tuna
It's a draw on account of neither side can really affect the other. A sonic clap can only do so much.

IRTMU-Dragon
Its a draw on account of as soon as Juggernaut can hit the flash hes dead with one punch?

Scoobless
i think there's a god guy in asgard that's pretty fast....... maybe as fast as flash

IRTMU-Dragon
lol? So?

Lord-of-Dreams
It's a draw on a count of Juggy getting bored of trying, but failing, to swat the two fast pests and walking away. They are two contradicting sides.

The Flash
Do you even know what The Flash is capable of?

Lord-of-Dreams
You know, I was just beginning to wonder why the hell you hadn't showed up yet-The Flash.

The Flash
It's finals week bro.

Lord-of-Dreams
Oh yea? For what though?

The Flash
For all my classes...sad

Dark_Juggernaut
Ok, here's how this would go down if you lock Juggy and all the speedy chars in the world in a mileXmile cube to fight to the death. They'd all get tired trying to kill him and he'd break their necks, because he can't run out of stamina, period(and neck breaking's the simplest form of "he'd win"wink. If they just avoided him forever, they'd die of starvation, because Juggy needs no food/water/oxygen to survive. Any attempts at high speed ramming would result in unconsiousness, cannonball style...or worse, a bloody mess. Unless there's a psion in the room, there's nothing these mooks can do about his magical abilities. ANd his forcefield isn't required for any of this.

On a side note: All WORTHWHILE conversations about The Juggernaut should exempt all post-onslought accounts of him since every fanboy of Juggy rejects the present incarnation of him as the real deal. His new writer's a total moron who didn't even research his character, or simply has no respect for any shred of consistancy(his powers AND personality are all way off). Refer to Post-Onslought incidents for the capabilities of The Juggernaut in his true form.

K3VIL
There are some guys here that don't know much about Flash's abilities.
I think the Infinity Mass Punch, or IMP, performed when Flash is approaching lightspeed would hurt Juggernaut, if he hasn't got the force field activated, it would be a hella strong hit to deal with.It send from a side to the other of the planet the martian speedster known as Zoom, that has resistance to injuries near Superman's level at escape velocity.It would knock away Juggernaut but he would certainly come back enraged.Anyway this is a battle Flash and Impulse cannot win, maybe the Flash from Kingom Come would be able to stop the Juggernaut, considering War Hulk has the energies of 2 universes to tap in, and was able to stop Juggy after crossing the Egypt for several miles.
Kingdom Come Flash is different places and dimensions at the same time, he's so fast and talk so fast that Superman can hear him with difficult.He can also fly and his speedster powers are at a uber alles leve.
An IMP attack from that Flash would proably knock down Juggy for a while granting him the victory.But this is normal Flash, a powerhouse but in terms of power not sufficiently strong to deal with Juggy.

Swanky-Tuna
Anybody that knows me here knows I'm a fan of Juggernaut but if I see "Juggernaut" and "broken neck" in the same post again I'm gonna go mad.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, Kingdom Come Flash could kill Juggernaut with ease.

Scoobless
juggernaut and broken neck....... big grin i just stated the fast asgardian guy cos Lord-of-Dreams said there wasn't anyone in marvel like the flash it's not like i keep typing juggernaut and broken neck to annoy anyone i just like the idea of juggernaut and broken neck in the same post

juggernaut and broken neck, juggernaut and broken neck, juggernaut and broken neck, juggernaut and broken neck........... ah the joys of the copy/paste function..................juggernaut and broken neck

baddspellahl4
laughing i'd like to see flash shred his hands into nothing tryon to punch him. anyways juggy won't ever be able to catch them and they will never be able to hurt him. they alll lose

nigel45
"Yeah, Kingdom Come Flash could kill Juggernaut with ease."

Could we stop calling him "Kingdom Come Flash"? "Kingdom Come" Flash=The original Flash, whose powers are more than enough to handle just about any opponent. But Wally West is no slouch either. The idea that Juggernaut could ever land a punch is laughable, Flash could run to the opposite side of the Earth and rest all he wants before Juggs could reach him. And you underestimate the power of a near light-speed punch. It makes no difference what or whom Flash's fist is going through at that speed, it's gone. To be fair, I don't know the full extent of Juggernaut's powers, but I've deciphered that he's not even as powerful all around as the Hulk, whom Flash has proven able to defeat.

The Flash
Flash runs back in time and breaks Juggernaut's face just for fun. smile

Tron
nigel, Juggernaut has beaten Hulk once already, so that should sort of tell you where he lies power-wise. At some point Juggernaut says screw it and erects his forcefield, and goes on his business.

long pig
the flash runs reeeeaaal fast! weeeee

Napalm
The flash could vibrate throw jugg at top speed killing him

Swanky-Tuna
I doubt he could and he wouldn't.

Napalm
I dont think flash would kill but he can phase throgh objects

DarkCrawler
Well, he is from different universe, not canon...

Swanky-Tuna
I know he can but I believe he has trouble phasing through certain things. Like Superman and possibly certain kinds of fields.

IRTMU-Dragon
Its more complicated than that for Juggernaut to raise his force-field, Tron... Sadly, it is...

Also, I wouldnt trust The Flash's posts at all, he is the Super fanboy of the flash, or so it looks like...
Hes got his name, his title, even his avatar and signature...
Super Fanboy... thats the type of person who wouldnt admit his favorite character couldnt be beaten by anyone...

But honestly, in all due respect... Just how is The Flash going to "Break juggernauts face" if his bones are almost as strong as admantium?

Swanky-Tuna
Run back to before the Korean war and track down Cain Marko.

IRTMU-Dragon

Swanky-Tuna
He doesn't do it Superman style. He just hits a certain speed and can go back in time. The infinite mass punch is because as you increase your speed you also increase your mass. The theory is to reach the speed of light you'd need to obtain infinite mass I think... something like that. And the phasing is via vibrating his molecules between the molecules of another object I believe.

IRTMU-Dragon
I was joking...
But this is so stupid.

One earthquake technique from juggernauts big "boot" and hes not gonna be running too well anymore.

The Flash
And how will the earthquake even hurt Flash? I doubt Flash would just stand there. Besides, if Flash wanted to he would have already won with the time travel thing.

Lord-of-Dreams
So, why would he just prevent Marko from getting his powers? Bunch of pansys! I would prevent him from getting all mean, and find a way to make him my lacky!!!! (my=his). Or, looking at the big picture, grab the gem thing (I don't know much about how Juggy got his powers... WHAT!!!!!!) and become ULTRAFLASH, or THE BLUR!!!
Oh, and IRTMU-Dragon, youre sarcasme is badly placed. All of the things you mentioned have happened, in canon plots. So HAH!!

IRTMU-Dragon
The Flash, for a fan you really know alot...

You DOUBT he would stand around...
Time Travel THINGY.

Its pretty much a fact human legs cant run over bumpy material very well, so try running over it at bumpy speed.
Anyways, if juggernaut shakes up the ground, it will become tough terrain and he will definatly have movement imparison.

Lord-of-Dreams
The way he talks means nothing about what he knows. There is no way to tell exactly what would heppen. anyway, you have a similar flaw. he would get an imparison, but if I were to say that Juugie's strenght is impared by reason x, you would retort that he would still be strong. As I do in this case, but in this case I say 'fast.' So, say Flash's legs are impared, so are Juggie's n'est pas wink!! So that's nofight material. His unstoppableness can't be stop by his own strength? Redoubtible!!

IRTMU-Dragon
No... if juggernauts strength is impaired, he still would be strong enough to take him out wouldnt he?

Even so he still would be resistant to damage.
You tell me how the flash can impair Juggernauts strength, and ill go with it...
ive already told you how Juggernaut can impair the flash's speed.

The Flash
You want me to type properly in FINALS WEEK?! Do you know how stressful it is?

Rough terrain is nothing. Flash can vibrate his molecules.

Victor Von Doom
Didn't Flash knock Juggernaut out recently?

Alpha Centauri
"Its pretty much a fact human legs cant run over bumpy material very well, so try running over it at bumpy speed.
Anyways, if juggernaut shakes up the ground, it will become tough terrain and he will definatly have movement imparison. "

Flash could reach him between the time he pulled his arm back and punched the ground.

-AC

Lord-of-Dreams
I said that IF Juggy was impaired, he'd still be strong. IF! IF IF IF IF!!!!!!! And IF Flash's speed was impaired, he'd JUST be over the mach 3. right? We're not talking about normal dudes, you know.

Tron
And when was this?

baddspellahl4
yep my best bet would be he runs back in time and whoops pre-juggy's human ass.

nigel45
"Its pretty much a fact human legs cant run over bumpy material very well, so try running over it at bumpy speed.
Anyways, if juggernaut shakes up the ground, it will become tough terrain and he will definatly have movement imparison. "

I agree, for a normal person that would be impossible.
But Flash is in an entire different realm of speed than you or I. He would be reacting to the crumbling Earth beneath him quick enough that it simply would not matter. Compared to the Flash's speed, the earthquake would be in slow motion, he just needs to find the safe routes through, which might sound time consuming, but wouldn't cause any kind of time delay that's worth mentioning.

I still believe that Flash's ability to vibrate through and past molecules would literally blow up Juggernaut, but I should really look into Juggernaut's powers and protection more deeply before I claim it would actually work.

Swanky-Tuna
Flash wouldn't know that Juggernaut was once a normal human. Or his name. Or where he got his powers. Or where he lived as a child.

Mainstream
the running back in time idea would work though.

Swanky-Tuna
If it's not counting as leaving the battle, he'd have quite a search on his hands. Unless Juggernaut blabbed his info, he'd have nothing to go on until Cain becomes the Juggernaut and is found by Flash. Then they're back to square one.

Mainstream
Juggerant is quite a powerhouse...

Victor Von Doom
Note my own use of the'?'.

The Flash
Flash runs to the future and uses a super computer to track down where Cain would be in the past and how his power works. Flash then runs back in time and beats up Cain.

Now if only Flash would that...

Lord-of-Dreams
True/false. True in everything you said, but this problem can easily solved. If Flash were to run backward in time at a slow pace, like play-by-play speed, than he could follow Cain waaaaaay back, and never lose track of him. But I do realise that the time he got zapped might be tricky, but he would still be able to learn enough about Juggy to keep going before the aforementioned happens. So if Flash stays smart, which I'm sure he would, it goes to him.

laydiiplayette
Isn't Juggernaut a pretty obnoxious guy. It wouldn't be far fetched for him to blab his info if it were a real comic book, because then the reader would know more about the characters

Lord-of-Dreams
Who said that Juggy would blab?? Not I, said the duck. Anyway, He wouldn't know that the Flash was there so... And on top of that (it's the most important point) Flash is looking into the past, so Juggy can't just not say anything he'd said in the past.
Whom do you think that this game is for anyway, layd...?? I'm asumuming Juggy but...

Swanky-Tuna
I wasn't going to mention that but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that. I imagine it'd be difficult tracking him though since he's often thrown into another dimension.

laydiiplayette
Even if Juggernaut didn't blab the whole thing, he'd probably mention a few useful names. Flash could get the needed information from them.

Lord-of-Dreams
Umm... aren't you contradicting yourself?? Meh!! I'm not complaining. But Swany-Tuna, I mentioned him disappearing. I said that... actually, just go read my last post!!! lol

laydiiplayette
I'm not, I was just preparing in case someone found a way to outrule my other hypothesis. ^^

Lord-of-Dreams
LoL!! How sissy!! And Juggy is arrogent and everything, but that doesn't make him smart. He can't win. He has the scientific/magic/intelligence disadvantage. Flash won't just stand there!!

Swanky-Tuna
As Dungeon Master, I move that Flash breaking into a Hardy Boys detective mystery to track down Juggernaut's origin counts as forfeiting the fight. Yay or nay?

laydiiplayette
i don't think so.

Lord-of-Dreams
Nay. He's following Juggy. So how is that leaving the fight?? Don't answer that. lol. Plus he'd do it so damn fast that noone would be any the wiser, and think that Flash had just puched him mega hard!!

Swanky-Tuna
You're supposed to be fighting Flash and he disappears. Some fight.

Lord-of-Dreams
Loke I said, he dissapears for about two seconds.

Quick Freeze
juggernaut is a unstoppable. we he really doesnt want to be moved, he can't be moved.

flash can surpass the speed of light. when an object reaches the speed of light, their mass, momentun, and energy all increace to infinity.

therefore it's basically asking "what happens when an unstopable force meets an unmovable object?" (actually i think that was the tagline for Marvel VS DC or something) either way it means the end of the world. . . leaving impulse of course cuz without impulse there is no Quick Freeze and he's to cool to die wink

Swanky-Tuna
That kind of happened when Juggernaut was pushing through Thor's god blast. The ground collapsed.

The Flash
Flash wouldn't seem like he left if he ran to the past because right as he goes back in time he arrives.

Swanky-Tuna
Cain Marko would most likely be either in jail, a thug, in some kind of sport, or a blue collar worker if he didn't become the Juggernaut. How often does Flash use time travel for fighting anyway?

dael fishd evil
I think its more like a last resort thing.

IRTMU-Dragon
Juggernaut is protected by the very most powerful depths of Cyttorak's power, cyttoraks power and magic marches through his veins like a film rolls through a camera.

I cant believe... anyone in this thread, thinks that just because The Flash has power over speed, speed is enough to phase through a completely protected magical entity. Its like throwing a knife at a brick wall and expecting something to happen.

The Juggernaut posses class 100 strength, hes extremely and highly immune to all types of physical attack, and even has some resistance to psionics now, and second of all, How is the flash going to just phase through Juggernaut if he were to take the time and consideration of summoning his force-field? Even xavier had trouble getting through The Juggernauts force-field with psionics, and juggey even had his helmet off.
This is like ramming a brick-wall folks, Juggernaut is basically a standing titan. Hes like a solid wall, hes highly invulnreble, posses class 100 strength, im sure he weighs more than a few tons, hes so magically intuned that so far onslaught has been the only one capable of penetrating his body to get the Gem out, and he had to use psionics too because his physical methods proved useless.

Regardless, The Flash is NO match for Juggernaut, You cant phase through him, Juggernaut is not arrogant and stupid enough to blatanly sit down and tea-party with the flash, telling him all his personal information, and finally, one little punch could kill the flash from a class 100 fist, with all of Juggernauts power I wouldnt be surprised if some attack knocked Flash off his feet, all The Flash would have to do is stop for even 1 second, and hes out like a light.

Lord-of-Dreams
Juggy isn't that fast, and Flash stopping for a second is irrelevant. Why, her's why: Flash just moves when he sees the attack comming. Simple as that. And I thout we already established that Flash couldn't win in a straight out duel. We know he's not a match. Not physically, anyway.

The Flash
As I said before, Flash can use a super computer from the future to learn everything about Juggernaut.

Swanky-Tuna
He'll have to find and break into a place with a super computer with Juggernaut's information then... this is pretty out of bounds.

Tron
We're kinda pushing it now don't you think?

The Flash
Just call it bad writing...

>_>

<_<

Lord-of-Dreams
What are you smoking??smokin' Can I have some?? lol You know that I agree with you... but COMMON!! Drop that damn theory! Let us move on to mine. Flash goes back to before Juggy snatched the crystal thingy... And he grabs it instead. And becomes... THE BLUR.
Oh, and Tron, I think we've got a consencus... case closed (if you please)
FLASH WINS!!!!!!! Happy Dance (Too bad to all you Juggy fans)

Quick Freeze
if flash wins that means impulse wins too!!! Happy Dance

Swanky-Tuna
This thread is a debacle.

Lord-of-Dreams
Allright, so, if y'all don't mind, I'd like to bring this back to see how the newer members (unsalties :P) think about it.
No impulse, that was silly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.