Future Static Vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Future Static Vs Green Lantern (John)

Red X
Future Static??

You mean Static Shock or something>?

manjaro
GL.

BTW evryones looking out for that big discrepancy in next weeks episode of JLU right?

in it they get zapped to the batman beyond future. where bruce is old and terri mcginnis is the new bats. the thing is in the JLU version static is some old guy, but in that time travel epsisode of static shock where he went to the batman beoynd future he met his older self and he was a young guy in his prime but it was the same OLD bruce and Terri

so im like WTF? how did he get so old by the time he got to JLU and HTF is bruce still alive?

Max Spidey 24
lol i have no idea, I noticed that same thing too

goku-vs-superma
he actually looked like forty in the JLU episode. and in the static episode where he travels to the time where batman beyond is around he sees himself in that time..... he looked in his forties. so yah. no discrepancy!

goku-vs-superma
i really wanna see how that ends though. ill be glued to the TV saturday

manjaro
no man the in JLU one he had grey hair man!.....grey hair!

goku-vs-superma
i know. his hair and beard were dreadlocks lol! anyway he had greying hair in the static episode!!! and we never see batmans face. maybe terry is an adult!

goku-vs-superma
we dont know how far in the future they went exactly

baddspellahl4
it would have to be post jlu becasue batman was all old and crippled. and since you said static was about forty, that makes batman at lest 60(they have a 10-20 year age difference). anyway GL still wins

David Duchovony
Static was in his 50's actually, mid fifties to be exact making Bruce around 75 or 76. Virgill is 14 on the series and BB takes place 40 years into the future. If this is say 5-10 years after Static himself went to the future in his series, he would be 59 or 64 and Bruce would be 80 or 85 (or dead) sad and Terry about 23 or 28, but I doubt no more than 5 years has passed, if any.

vaya_the_elf
I'm going to have to good with GL. His ring can do all kinds of things

Mainstream
Future Static shows promise but I must side with Vaya and go with GL...the black GL right? naaaaahh doesn't matter most of the GL could be Static..except for a rookie GL or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.