What would YOU put in Revenge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
If George Lucas said we could all put a contribution into Ep3, what would you put in?

I'd put Quinlan Vos in.
Shortly before Sidious's identity is revealed, he finally discovers who the second Sith is, and, without telling anyone else, tries to put an end to it himself. Unfortunately, Sidious proves to be FAR more powerful than anticipated and kills Quinlan. Later, Mace and co. arrive.

OB1-adobe
Mist somehow I predict you will be seeing a bunch of:

THE DEATH OF JAR JAR

smoker4
Garlic bread with cheese!

Sith Master X
I would put Darth Vader in Episode 3. rock

Mist
i only made this thread coz its pretty slow today. no new pics or spoilers to discuss.

JKozzy
I would ask GL if I could remake Episodes 1 and 2 without Jarjar and NOT INCLUDE HIM EITHER.

smile The better Special Editions smile

Oh, and make Yoda CGI to match Ep2, because that definately looked way better.

OB1-adobe
Yeah well that is what I thought when I did one, and I got yelled at for it

bilbofett
Milkshakes!!!

Sith Master X
Bingo!

Mist
Yeah, what the hell were they smoking when they did that? i like to pretend that Yoda wasnt actually present during TPM, and that the Yoda we see is actually a distant relative.

Count Doodoo
Aurra Sing, more on-screen lightsaber decapitations/dismemberments, Obi-Wan in Clone Trooper armor, Padme showing more skin, Boba Fett fighting Obi-Wan & troopers on Utapau then narrowly escaping, etc., etc. ...

GCG
obi wan rescuing anakin from the lava pit and leaving him for dead beside a flowing lava river whistle

Mist
Ventress having a final face off with Anakin onboard the ship with Dooku, Palpatine and Greivous. Anakin slices off her head and proceeds to duel with Dooku.

jedijunky1138
I would put an R and a E and a V and another E maybe an N. Don't forget the G and ohh yea yet another E

smoker4
Some cheese at least

mandalorian_war
i would add more clone wars like the cartoon transferred into the movie

Darth_Nefarus
I would have had Grievous survive only to be destroyed by Mechanical Vader at the end.

zavin
Grievous using the force, even if he is a droid

Mist
does vader fight at the end of Ep3?

zavin
hopefully we'll see him, maybe killing the remaining jedi

LandoSpeeder2
Involving episode I: redo everything on Tatoeen (or however it's spelled) so we can get a better actor than Jake Lloyd. And remove puppet yoda and put a CGI one in.

Darth_Nefarus
VADER IS NOT IN EPISODE 3! Lucas has said countless times that he would still be too weak after the ordeal. I mean, he fell into f*cking lava.
Grievous using the force would be cool, but it's interesting to have another character that can still kill Jedi without the force.

jedijunky1138
What the hell ? Everyone knows that Vader is gonna be in III. They have made the suit and Hayden has already filmed his parts. He may not fight but he will be in the film.

Mortanius
I would like episode 3 to push the PG-13 rating to its limit. It's just what the prequel trilogy needs. Also, I would really like for Vader to have more screen time and even fight in battle.

bILLYgOAT
Anakin sticking Mace whilst Ani shouts
"OH I"M SORRY DID I SPOIL YOUR CONCENTRATION "

or Anakin wanders into the Younglings pen in the jedi temple
he's quoting Ezechiel 25:17
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

the kids gather round because they think this is a jedi lesson from
none other than the great Jedi Knight..... Anakin

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord VADER when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
BUZZ goes his light-saber, and Anakin gets to work.

Sith Master X
Nope, and Vader fighting at the end of ROTS would be wrong in so many ways. sad

cylob49
lots of machines that go PING!!!!

and a song by the Lovely Annie Lennox
thatd be nice!

Darth_Nefarus
I mistyped. What I meant was
VADER DOES NOT FIGHT IN EPISODE 3.

LandoSpeeder2
Ahh, I was going to ask you if you've seen the trailer. stick out tongue

.:Space Opera:.
Q: What would you put in Revenge?

A: Natalie Portman nude scene

wink

Obi-OneManShow
That would be the day...

Maybe they can take the cut nude scene from Closer and ad a CG background?

Heck, who'd need a background, they can just put a bluescreen background with that for all I care!

.:Space Opera:.
im sorry but... closer sucked. natalie WAS good in it though.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I would ask Lucas to let Peter Jackson direct EP#

bILLYgOAT
no expression

Red Superfly
Wow - worst ideas ever, bar a couple.

I'd have Vader fighting some Jedi, and I'd save Plo Koon and/or Kit Fisto for a duel against Mech-Vader, ala Episode I, at the very end of the movie, but Vader dispatches both of them quickly, preferably by hacking at Plo Koon while he's holding Kit Fisto with one arm (and chokes him to death).

Or at least some random Jedi getting wiped out at the hands of Vader - complete with Stormtroopers.

Spectr4L
I would definitely put in a FEMALE jedi such as Mara Jade or secondary villain such as Assajj Ventress or Arden Lyn.

LandoSpeeder2
Their probably will be a female Jedi in III just like the last two movies.

Spectr4L
Did any of them have significant screen time? Nope.

Boris
That of course... big grin And then Red v Blue.........

LandoSpeeder2
Well, what would you have them do. Their's only about 5 Jedi who really have allot of screen time.

Spectr4L
I dunno really. I'd just like to see an active female Jedi or Darth. Perhaps a Jedi Counsel member...similar to Mace's role. wink

Jeff-Man
Anikin turn very evil and kill a bunch of jedi smile

kremzike
I like how people would want to see Natalie Portman's character nude in ROTS... especially considering she will be visibly pregnant. Not that that's a bad thing. Some people dig that stuff. Just wondering if any of you forgot that part. stick out tongue

Boris
Oh yeah..... Meh... stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder2
I would so hate Nad to have a nude seen. My parents wouldn't let me go see the movie or get RotS on DVD. stick out tongue sad

ArthasKnight
I know what I don't want: HORRIBLE DIALOGUE! Examples:

"Are you an Angel?"
"Yippee!"
"I truly deeply love you, and before we die I want you to know."
"I've been dying a little each day since you came back into my life."
And let's not forget...
"Seeing you alive brings warm feelings to my heart."
and
"In grave danger, you are."

Cheesy more than anything, we really could've done without those lines.

Sith Master X
What's wrong with any of those lines? erm I mean, what are they supposed to say?

Obi-OneManShow

jedijunky1138
How about some Jedi and a Sith or two?

Creechuur
3 pages and no ones mentioned Darth Maul?

My contribution would be the miraculous return of Maul. Anakin would have to wait in line to kick Dooku's a$$, because Maul would have first dibs. Dooku's new nickname would be Stumpy after Maul got done with him.

Count Doodoo
Or she could feed Leia (without a bottle).

Also, I was thinking about how cool it would be for Anakin/Vader to get pissed off at Jar Jar and hack him apart, but I thought it would be way more cool if Chewie lost a holo chess game to him and Jar Jar teased Chewie about it and Chewie got mad and ripped his arms off.

cylob49
funnily enough......

Jeff-Man
Natalie Portman in a clothed scene is good enough for me thumb up

NoFate007
What I would put...

Qui-Gon Jinn's ghost, saying that this is the first time he was able to break the Sith's hold on the Force and contact Yoda/Obi-Wan in full-eventually he runs out when Palpatine grasps the Force again.

A few of the generals like Tarkin.

Sifo-Dyas would be Grievous.

eh I'm sure I could think of a lot more but frankly I'm tired. I'll get back to you later.

goberlick
Aw, what about some ewoks eek! .

Xam
OR NOT eek!

A dead JAR JAR big grin

Mist
nah, just 2 hours of quinlan fighting is enough. who cares about jedi and sith when youve got quinlan!

evil_anakin
i would ask lucas 2 remake th OT..........( basically ROTJ)
in that wen luke fights vader......it should be............
vader is defeated ( but still has all his limbs)........ and then luke throws his lightsaber...and palps gets his saber out and is about 2 strike down luke and vader blocks with his saber and then palps and vader duel............eventually vader strikes down palps.............etc ...etc

Darth_Nefarus
I wanted to see Mace Windu survive until the end to battle Mechanical Darth Vader.

bILLYgOAT
i can say with evidence that Carrie Fisher likes the BOTTLE Happy Dance

smoker4
laughing

ARC Trooper 117
hysterical

NoFate007
Sure looks like it, the woman aged TERRIBLY. Ford looks good for his age, Hamill basically too, but Fisher...man...what a shame. Still more attractive than Jabba though.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Well I know Gerorge made these better.....

1. Dialouge & Acting - much smoother
2. Photography - way better camera angles
3. Longer Fight Shots - at last a 12 minute showdown

Jedi-Knight 8k2
come on post!

ctsketch
why? we got threads like this....

Jedi-Knight 8k2
yeah but now we alot more info

Jedi Priestess
I think perhaps this would go over better AFTER May 19th. yes

Jedi-Knight 8k2
what you mean after Jedi Priestess?

Jedi Priestess
I mean after the movie actually comes OUT so you can SEE the improvements.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
well put the improvments you want here

Ben-Kenobi
yup, shes right

Jedi-Knight 8k2
let me say i would like more powerful drama

smoker4
???

Jedi-Knight 8k2
What this ????

Jedi Priestess
Let me say Im going to ask to have this closed.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
why Jedi

Jedi Priestess
Because you cant talk about improvements until you have seen them. DOH

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I SAID PUT THE IMPROVEMENTS YOU WAN!T!!!!!

Red Superfly
Because you touch yourself at night

Jedi Priestess
ALREADY BEEN DONE TO DEATH AS YOU WERE TOLD!!!!!!! I can yell too! stick out tongue

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Just because you do Superfly dose not mean i do

Jedi-Knight 8k2
WELL NOW WE HAVER MORE INFO!!!!

Sith Master X
More info on what?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
come on...

Jedi-Knight 8k2
like there is no jar jar death scene and Jedi Temple being burned to the ground

Jedi-Knight 8k2
look what i mean is put the IMPROVEMENTS YOU WANT!!!!!

smoker4
???

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Come now smoker!

Ushgarak
Ok, is there already a "What do you want to see in Episode III" thread anywhere to merge this with?

Creechuur
Hey! This reminds me of that thread "What would YOU put in Revenge?"

You know, the one that was started 3 DAYS AGO and is about 8 threads away from this one???

BTW, the dialog will not be any better unless Lucas gets some help writing, which he did not. A trained monkey could write a better sciript than GL.

Sith Master X
Looks like we've got a thread to merge it with then.

whitewookie
i think some of it may have beeen! i mean a bent lightsaber.........remind u of anything

*cough*

BANANA!! no expression

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Yup lets Merge!

Ushgarak
That'll do. Merging.

Sith Master X
Thanks.

speiderman
Columns of clone troopers wiping out all the jedi on various planets. And mass extermination squads sweeping across the galaxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.