What is the most dissapointing games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kenshinswife
To me it had to be X-men legends and Hailo 2 what a flop! X-men legends was just so stupid it was a shame they could have done way better than that...

SaTsuJiN
hmm...midway allegedly revamping mortal kombat (Mortal Kombat : deadly alliance)

Dazzler619
X-Men Legends was disappointing? I saw the commercial of it and it looks like a kick ass game

dark1365
MK DA. Very true satsujin....
I was most disappointed when I found out there was only one fatality for each charater.

Evil_Ryu
i choose halo 2 that ending sucks!!!!!

ZomBiE_HunTER
Halo 2 It could have been way better.

SlipknoT
I was upset about Wolverines revenge.

pr1983
x-men legends... really disappointing... the game itself is good, just it could have been so much more...

also i waited forever for the last ridge racer... then it turned out to be cack...

Smasandian
Halo. I got it for the PC, and it was a couple of months ago. I was hearing it was the best FPS but when i started, i had to will myself to finish it.

Kenshinswife
X-men legends sucked butt...no lie...I hate that game so much..the story line waas good but the graphics were crap! On the commercial they only showed scenes but while you were playing it was horrible you might have well been playing a gameboy advance game! Thats how the graphics are it was just so sad i wanted to crack the disc be cause i couldnt return it... a waste of 50 bucks!

dark1365
Why is Halo 2 disappointing? It was a blast for me and friends.

Smasandian
Doom 3 was also a big disappointment. It was labelled as the best FPS shooters thats coming out, but it sucked in theend.

pr1983
the graphics were cell shaded on x-men legends, which is so last year stick out tongue, but there was no lag which was nice... the gameplay was solid, but there was zero replay value...

midnite127
The graphics weren't too bad but those cutscenesmessed...it looked like they had huge body colored mittens on...it was just blah, though it wasn't a completely horrible game i.e. it had it's moments...

Fire
*thinks I just had it argh*
Age of Mythology

Alpha Centauri
Hands down, anyone who saw the promos and then played it will agree:

"The Bouncer" on PS2.

They made it look like the most involving, exciting, awe-inspiring game ever from the promo footage. When it came out, it was just Japanese "Streets of Rage" in 3D.

"Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness", terrible. Being the TR fan I am, I waited ages and ages for that game, delay after delay. Just to get it and immediatly remove it from my PS2 after attempting to decipher what the **** they had done.

"Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance" sucked. The new one rules though, like it alot.

-AC

Fire
Also Playboy Mansion SUCKS

Lord_Andres
Unreal II

JToTheP
Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 10, Metal Gear Solid 2, True Crime: Streets Of LA, Devil May Cry 2, Dark Cloud 2, Star Wars-Rogue Squadron 3:Rebel Strike, The Bouncer, Tomb Raider:Angel Of Darkness, Dragon Ball Z:Budokai 2, Viewtiful Joe 2.

I could keep going, but it's early, and I don't want to right now.

Havoc470
for the amount of development time it had and since i've been waiting for it after beating the first one, i gotta go with halo2...its still a great game but i was disappointed by a few things like the extremely long wait for such a short game and the ending

ArthasKnight
Rogue Agent.

Red Superfly
Meh, everyone knew Rogue Agent was gonna be crap though.........

I'll have to say Halo 2 Single Player. I feel sorry for XBox Live-less people, because the story is awful and nowhere near as fun as the original. It also seemed to be too much like the last one (nice start, dreary-boring-alien-ship-middle, and an even crappier ending).

Halo 2 is great online, but man when I fired up single player I was expecting a whole lot more. It was really average - especially when we had Half-Life 2/Counterstrike out at the same time.

Halo is good and all, but I thought I was trippin' when I played it - surely I was missing something and somehow it's better than the mundaneness I was experiencing.

I even bought Halo 2 before Half-Life and could still see the flaws, and I only dread to think of how crappy it would have looked had I played it AFTER Half-Life 2.

DuronKiller
since i shall only post the most dissapointing game... id say halflife: counter-strike.... its soo boring... even multiplayer What the f**k?

Phoenix Aska
OKay one of the biggest dissapointing games for gamers this year is.....

MGS3!

It's true..it's not as good as everyone was expecting it to be..

Lord S
I found "Hitman: Contracts" to be rather dull and uninspiring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.