Better Leader: Cap vs Mr Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Let's say you're part of a superteam fighting against an unbelievably powerful opponent like Thanos with the IG.

Whom would you rather have leading and planning the attack: Captain America or Mr Fantastic?

Alpha Centauri
Mr. Fantastic with ease.

I actually want Captain America dead, with no return.

-AC

who?-kid
Depends on who or what they are fighting, and what kind of fight it is.

But Richards is my favorite.

Scoobless
if it's an intricate plan that needs some gizmo fantastic conjured up to succeed then you have to go with him, random fight that happens with no warning - cap

radioboy121
Actually, it was Adam Warlock that was using the Earth superheroes against the first offensive with Thanos and merely for distraction. Substituting Captain America with Mr. Fantastic wouldn't make much difference.

Scoobless
i know......... threads not asking what did happen it's asking who would you prefer..... warlock's not invited for f**king up the first time

Fanboy
Captain America would be a better leader he has more experience he is more qualified and they chose him to be a leader in the Secret wars and the JLA/Avengers comic to go against Krona. He is just better dernit.

muffin man
cap he lead all the marvel heroes in the infinity gauntlet.

Mainstream
Cap by far.

Sentinel Boy
Umm... ...this isn't much of a conest, Cap is the numbah one team leader. Mr. Fantastic is cool and all, but he's no match for the tactical skills of the Super Soldier

Victor Von Doom
It depends.

If both were to be present, Cap as leader, Reed free to do whatever he needs to do.

If only one will be there, Reed undoubtedly.

who?-kid
Planning a war and fighting on the battlefield and giving orders and boring speeches : Cap.

EVERYTHING else : Reed.

IRTMU-Dragon
This is why I think your posts are more opinon-ated than you say they are.

Alpha Centauri
"This is why I think your posts are more opinon-ated than you say they are."

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Can people on this goddamn forum stop being so literal when it suits them and then changing when it doesn't, please? Thanks.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Im sorry, but you saying you clearly want him dead, WITH NO RETURN?

I was suppose to think thats a joke?
I think your lieing to cover up the fact your posts ARE indeed, opinionative.

Alpha Centauri
"Im sorry, but you saying you clearly want him dead, WITH NO RETURN?

I was suppose to think thats a joke?
I think your lieing to cover up the fact your posts ARE indeed, opinionative."

Get a sense of humour. I clearly said it, you clearly took it literally.

I don't like Captain America, we all have characters we don't like. I joke about it, I don't want him dead. I just don't like him and in this case I prefer Richards. Stop trying to pick things up just because you're floundering in multiple other threads. That's sad man.

What you THINK I mean and what I KNOW I mean are two different things. Seeing as I'm the one involved, that latter is all that applies.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.