If you could talk to god, what would you say?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Assuming that there were a god (a hypothetical situation):

If you knew his phone number, and could ask him one question OR say one thing to him, what would it be???

finti
ask him to join me as a ventriloquist act, or if he could give me this weekends lotto numbers

eleveninches
i'd tell him where to shove it.

Jackie Malfoy
God why were yuo not with me when my parents remarried to two horrible people?JM

Storm
Why?

WindDancer
If you could talk to god, what would you say?

This world really needs your help. Fix it ASAP.

The Inkeeper
'Hello God. Its me, Chris, you made me big grin
You couldnt perhaps take a rib of mine and make me one of those biblical leaf-wearing gals could you?

Bardock42
I would say " Sir I am sorry that I didn't belive in you Sir"
"since your pure existence destroyed just all of my beliefs I will go aboot kill myself now"
"Hahah jus kiddin dude, well so why did you create us, I mean you are all omnipotent and stuff you know"
"Since you know everything and shite you probably know this question we got on earth, so could you create a stone that is so heavy that you can't lift it?"
"Anotherthing, why the **** did you bang some earthwoman? I mean well I don't see the point, and this bible thing, why is it so ****ed up"
"Oh wait, before you answer any of this, do I have any chance to go to heaven? You could show me around a little. Oh yes if I can'T then **** you and the Horse you rode in on, if not well then forget aboot that."
Well probably a lot more you know, he's the DUDe (if he exists that is)

Bardock42
Haha that were a lot more, well sorry didn't read the piost embarrasment anyway if itr was one
I would call and ask " Why the **** just one you sick ****?"

eleveninches
"id say that it's nothing personal, but i just find him offensive as a concept"

BackFire
"Sorry"

Tex
Stop talking to god people, she aint listening.

God has given us everything on this planet to ensure our survival and pursuit of happiness.

It's up to us as human beings to advance our technology and culture to better our lives.

Get off your knees and make a difference yourself.

Morning_Glory
"yo"

eleveninches
i'd ***** slap him around the universe.

"who's yo daddy"

Fiery Eyes
You can talk to God, so your question doesn't make sense to me. You can talk to him all the time.

Bardock42
well what does he say?
Did you ask him any of that s far?
And? What did he answer?

finti
if there was a god and i could talk to god...............
why did you talk my mom and dad away? they were believers, why didnt you challange me?

ARC Trooper 117
^ = ???
"Hey God....can you settle the differences between all of your followers? Please?"

clickclick
Why would you refer to God as she?

finti
to score more amongst the brods roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
To state the truth ?

clickclick
Yeah, probably. laughing

eleveninches
'sup G

Harryslover14
WHY???
and if he really knows all( i think he does) he would know what i was talking about

debbiejo
He would already know and I talk to Him all the time too. God is not female or male. In the original He is not given a gender.

finti
guess it should be IT is not given a gender then

Philosophicus
I would've asked god why he created such a f*cked up world.

eleveninches
i'd try to use subliminal messages to get him to do what I say evil face

debbiejo
Yup, in the original Hebrew God wasn't given a gender. Other languages gave him one, but Jesus wanted us to think of him as a father figure.
Well, in fact He created us, so He is our father.

I would also ask him to hurry up and come back soon, but I think He is waiting, giving others a chance to decide.

Heather 29
I'd say." Heavenly Father, why did half of the people you created chose to be corrupt & say bad things and use profanity all the time? why won't they choose to repent". I am not perfect myself either. I strive follow Heavenly Father's (god's) commendments everyday. some days I need forgivness from him because I fall short. smile
that's what I'd ask Heavenly Father ( God)
smile

BlackC@t
"Why, just why? I don't want to hear your lame excuses, I want the truth this time."

lil bitchiness
''Please God, save me from your followers''

Ignite
id ask why did my dog run away!..
naughty dog

Jury
I would say...

"God, thank you for the right you've given me that you'll be God to me and to my family."

debbiejo
I'd say God why did you make finti?...Oh just kidding.

I'd say thank-you for this life and all the beauty you created and couln't you have made me a little taller??

finti
and god answer "I admit it was a mistake, I should never have made someting more perfect and more real than me"

debbiejo
laughing

Oh....your funny

FeceMan
Would we be guaranteed an answer?

If so, I would say, "I'm sick of this crap where everyone is against us and see us all as fools, idiots, sheep, what-have-yous. I grow weary of people talking down to me like I am an idiot for believing in You, and I am tired of being told that evolution has been proven. Please show me Creation as it happened exactly, from the world to the fall of Lucifer. Show me everything I need to know to quell my curiosity. If not, tell me when You're going to smart smacking people around, when they are going to get their 'just desserts'. OK?"

DarkCrawler
"What kind of life is there outside the Earth?"

Reborn Again
Hmm, the age old question: What to ask God?

"Why are you such a jerk?!"

Now that works on so many levels.

DarkCrawler
Oh, here is another:

"What is your REAL name?"

Reborn Again
Bob laughing

FeceMan
There are quite a few names. I'd have to say, "Yawheh."

debbiejo
Why didn't you visit??

Jury
God, why are you so jealous?

finti
believer why are you so wrong

debbiejo
Originally posted by Jury
God, why are you so jealous?

Gods not jealous....gods just really really different and big...but it ok to be different...different and big.....kinda unique...just like us.

Shakyamunison
She's right, you know...

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud

I know....god is really really different.........and big.....huge....like a huge galaxy mammoth or something....Everything.....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by debbiejo
.and big.....huge....like a huge galaxy mammoth or something....
I thought we all agreed on the lovable yellow dog with a brown spot...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Yes, but he's really, really big.

Jury
God is jealous. That's what God said according to Moses.

debbiejo

A great big mammoth spot...

And Jury, if you talk to god again on your special telephone line, you'll see god isn't jealous at all...That's a human condition not an infinite being with unlimited powers....That kind of being has no use for such petty human emotions......That also makes love conditional instead of unconditional...meaning not real love.

finti
well Moses was a liar

debbiejo
I've read that the Moses story was also a type of allegory, between nations..and the symbolism was fantastic.

Jury
Well, I don't argue if that's how you consider Moses. Not really surprising. As a TRUE Christian, I sincerely say, he's still a God's messenger. smile

Shakyamunison
Well, I don't argue if that's how you consider Moses. Not really surprising. As a TRUE Christian, I sincerely say, he's still a God's messenger. smile

Stop saying that, you are not a true Christan.

Jury
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Stop saying that, you are not a true Christan. smile So, Shaky... What a true Christian then?

Shakyamunison
smile So, Shaky... What a true Christian then?

Someone who lives a life that is like Jesus. I know the bible, and Jesus had great compassion.

xmarksthespot
What a true Christian then?
I'd imagine a "true Christian" should have some semblance of humility and shouldn't be a sanctimonious pretentious git. In other words: Not you.

Jury
Someone who lives a life that is like Jesus. I know the bible, and Jesus had great compassion. That's what all you know?
I'd imagine a "true Christian" should have some semblance of humility and shouldn't be a sanctimonious pretentious git. In other words: Not you. Oh, you too? I thought I was asking Shaky? Nevermind, it's okay. That's what all you know too?

Well, I'm not surprised.

finti
yeah but then again you aint a true christian, Ive encountered drop dead die hard atheist with more ounces of christian grains than you jury

difference between you and them is that you try to portray yourself as purer than the than the man you worship

Jury
I respect your opinion.

finti
it aint opinion its facts

debbiejo
Oh, you too? I thought I was asking Shaky? Nevermind, it's okay. That's what all you know too?

Well, I'm not surprised.

It's a fruits thing Jury.....It comes through in your writing...

Jury
Originally posted by finti
it aint opinion its facts no2 No, it's not. You only think it is.
It's a fruits thing Jury.....It comes through in your writing... smile As how you judge the Holy Writ.

finti
no the think it is part is all your department. What I presented are hard facts

Jury
laughing out loud Tell it to Cinderella.

finti
guess I have to disappoint you about Cinderella there Jury, just like your attempt to portray yourself as a real christian Cinderella aint nothing but a fantasy as well

Jury
rolling on floor laughing or tell it to Thor! laughing

finti
yeah just another god and his name is TOR

debbiejo

You pick and choose your verses...And your always saying the word TRUE...Like you only know the True god and you are a True Christian...

Sounds suspicious.

Jury
Many people say they know God. They know Christ. They know the Church. But not everyone knows who the True God is, who the True Christ is, and what the True Church is.

finti
and this is where you come in and add to that list

debbiejo
Many people say they know God. They know Christ. They know the Church. But not everyone knows who the True God is, who the True Christ is, and what the True Church is.

OK...so, that's why god would destroy billions of people?? Cause everyone is doing what they think is the right/correct way, but it doesn't matter?..Because it's only a very minute percent that will make it huh?

xmarksthespot
You pick and choose your verses...And your always saying the word TRUE...Like you only know the True god and you are a True Christian...

Sounds suspicious.
Jury is to Religion Forum as Deano is to General Discussion Forum.

Shakyamunison

Jury, have you ever heard of a New Lighter?

Jury
OK...so, that's why god would destroy billions of people?? Cause everyone is doing what they think is the right/correct way, but it doesn't matter?..Because it's only a very minute percent that will make it huh? Yes, that's what the Bible says. Only few found the narrow gate. Imagine how many will not able to make it...? It would be "as many as the grains of sand in the sea".
Jury is to Religion Forum as Deano is to General Discussion Forum. http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9919/jury9ev.jpg
Jury

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8245/deano9ni.jpg
Deano

What's with us? blink
Jury, have you ever heard of a New Lighter? Earlier, no. I've learned that it was your religion before according to yourself. But I haven't heard of it before.

debbiejo
Yes, that's what the Bible says. Only few found the narrow gate. Imagine how many will not able to make it...? It would be "as many as the grains of sand in the sea".

Then why make people at all....and hell must be a pretty big place huh...more people there....And where is this place where all the grains of sand of the sea are going? Maybe you believe in annihilation.

You do realize that the Bible we use today are only reproductions of the Latin Bible (Vulgate) don't you...There are no originals, though the Roman Catholic church says there is ONE copy under lock and key...So no matter which version you are using it is taken from their perspective and editing...Even the Greek translations we use are not from any original Greek texts...they are translated back into Greek from the original Latin....So, whatever texts your using, they are all Catholic propaganda.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible2.htm

I don't believe there is an original greek text otherwise the Roman church would make public record of it.

It was originally from Latin, to German around 1599 (Geneva Bible) and from there was translated into over 200 languages including the 1611 Kings James...which looks pretty cool with all the Old English.

Shakyamunison
Then why make people at all....and hell must be a pretty big place huh...more people there....And where is this place where all the grains of sand of the sea are going? Maybe you believe in annihilation.

You do realize that the Bible we use today are only reproductions of the Latin Bible (Vulgate) don't you...There are no originals, though the Roman Catholic church says there is ONE copy under lock and key...So no matter which version you are using it is taken from their perspective and editing...Even the Greek translations we use are not from any original Greek texts...they are translated back into Greek from the original Latin....So, whatever texts your using, they are all Catholic propaganda.

I don't believe there is an original greek text otherwise the Roman church would make public record of it.

It was originally from Latin, to German around 1599 (Geneva Bible) and from there was translated into over 200 languages including the 1611 Kings James...which looks pretty cool with all the Old English

There are parts of the dead sea scrolls that have not been released.

debbiejo
I know, but I'm talking about what the Catholic Church is stating....

Also...I made some date errors...Oopsembarrasment

Translations in approximate date order within each century:
15th cen - German, Italian, Catalan, Czech
16th cen - Dutch, French, English, Swedish, Danish, Spanish, Polish, Slavonic, Icelandic, Slovenian, Welsh, Hungarian
17th cen - Finnish, Irish, Rumanian, Latvian
18th cen - Lithuanian, Estonian, Portuguese
19th cen - Gaelic, Serbo-Croat, Slovak, Norwegian, modern Greek, Bulgarian, Basque, Russian

X-Menfan87
I would ask him why did you let my cousin who wasn't even a year old die so painfully.

Leo.M
Where the **** are U when this suit happens mad

Jury

It was originally from Latin, to German around 1599 (Geneva Bible) and from there was translated into over 200 languages including the 1611 Kings James...which looks pretty cool with all the Old English. Holy Spirit, deb. It's difficult for a man to believe. But God is talking to us through Christ... and through His messengers. smile Even up to this time. In fact I'm going to our Church after an hour to attend our worship service. .. to hear the fresh Good News from God Himself.

angel

debbiejo
Well Jury....god talk to everybody in so many different ways....It's not an exclusive resort...

OH, when I asked about you god said....people just love entertainment...

Jury
Most people believe so especially those who claimed to be Christians. But the Bible doesn't say so.

finti
says another one who claims to be a christian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.