Metal Gear Solid 3 - Ratings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
I dont know wether to buy it or not but it hasnt arrived in the UK yet. But is it worth getting, coz MGS2 was a complete let down wether MGS one remains till this day my favourite ever game. So has it gone back to the old days of MGS but with good graphics or what?

Please rate this game

JToTheP
Yes, with an incredible plot, MGS2's incredible gameplay, with more added, and an AMAZING plot. No more garbage dumbasses like Raiden, it's what you loved in MGS1, and you can find out about Big Boss now as well.

SaTsuJiN
does it have any of that good sadness like mgs1 had? (I kinda enjoyed the enemy spilling their heart out before they croaked)

ZomBiE_HunTER
The ending is amazing!!!

Jason420
great game 10/10

JKozzy
Looks good... I've heard either you love it, or you hate it. Looks like I'm gonna love it... when I get money.

ScarFace Clone
well i loved it, and the final battle is the best! 10 out of 10

SaTsuJiN
sad I want depressing moments dernit miffed

JToTheP
You get your damn depressing moment. After the final battle....extremely depressing.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Very sad sad sad

JKozzy
Kojima said he was planning on making this the last installment... is he holding true to his word on this by the ending, you think? Don't give anything away.

Aku
Amen thats what made MGS1. I almost cried when sniper wolf died, with the gun and the snow and the 2D tree. It made the first game.

Aku
No coz hes already talking about MGS4

ZomBiE_HunTER
yea but he wont be the main person working on it.

sith_darth_jay
I bought the game like two weeks ago but haven't played it cuz I got like ten games to finish (GTA San Andreas, NFSU2, ZElda minish, among others). so far all I've played is the The Snake vs Monkey mini game, which is hilarious.

I got a question: how does it affect the game when you choose one of 3 options before starting anew game???

1 MGS 1
2 MGS 2
3 new to MGS

Maverick2364
IDK but MGS2 pwn3d, this sequel looks great, however I'm a little skeptical because it all seems focused on guerilla warfare instead of the fun infultrating done in MGS2.

ZomBiE_HunTER
If u choose 2 youll get a radien mask.

sith_darth_jay
oh, so that's why in the beginning he looks like raiden (or whatever his name is)

ZomBiE_HunTER
Thats what I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.