helpful place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tcbbandman
hey guys if your going through a hard time post your thoughts/questions here and i will answer them to the best of my ability

finti
and what qualifies you of such a task

Bardock42
^yes, what?
What if I ask you something and you answer it and you trigger something in me so that I kill my family and then go to school and kill everyione till I get stopped, do you think you are worthy of this task? And Why. Can we see your diploma?

Storm
This is ridiculous. It' s merely an invitation to share one' s problems. There might be members who' ll want to turn to him/her and find this helpful. If you' re not one of those, don' t come in here only to ridicule him/her.

Do you also ask your friends their diploma?

finti
you know what your friends are capable of, a total stranger offering help to solve problems is far fetched and credential of qualification aint a hard thing to ask for. If memebers have problems they can talk about them over pm`s since that is more of a personal matter than an official

Bardock42
Well I don't mind memebers talking to him if theya have problems but can'T we askk what makes him so good to talk to so that we can consider maybe to talk to him?

Jackie Malfoy
It is nice that he or she wants to help,I wil remember this thread.JM

Jury
yes

Bardock42
yea its sooooo....well.....christian smile
Cute, yet useless yes

lil bitchiness
Ok, this has nothing to do with religion so closing.

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.