Hulk vs. Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
embarrasment Sandman is only 90 tons so it may not be enough to hurt Hulk, otherwise i think he defeats the Hulk with strength. He may use other means though. I doubt Hulk could hurt him.
Hulk has more strength but like when he is facing Juggernaut who has more invulnerability, he is defeated. If i remember right; way back when Hulk fought Juggs. it took Professor X to save Hulk from a lose.shaun

baddspellahl4
hulk can't hurt sand man and there's no way in hell sandman could hurt hulk(unless he went down his throat and suffocated him, but that would kill both of them)

muffin man
SAND MAN if he's gone straight.
Hulks to thick to figure out were sand mans going.

Mainstream
which verison of the Hulk? dumb, smart, gray, evil, crazy, goofy, which verison.

muffin man
well I think its green but any other version and of hulk and he wins

Mainstream
not true..Sandman could shoot sand into the hulks mouth and kill him like that. Hulk does need air you know.

Napalm
Well if he went into sand form hulk couldnt hurt him. But If sandman went down hulks windpipe he could kill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.