Cannonball vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
laughing out loud Cap. can stop his air assult and prob. put him out of commish. before he can re-blast.

Alpha Centauri
Nah, Cannonball wins.

-AC

Scoobless
cannonballs pretty cool but i think cap would take him down without too much effort

Tron
Without too much effort? How do you figure?

pr1983
cannonball (like the name suggests) can hit with really strong impact... if it was strong enough to get through the shield then maybe...

Mainstream
Captain America is screwed in this one.

muffin man
cannonball because if he gans enougped he can smash his shield

Tron
Well, I don't see Cannonball "smashing" the shield, that thing's taken worse. But, I'm not too sure if Cap could handle the impact, even with the shield absorbing most of it.

muffin man
well didn't thor smash it or was that a dream of mine?

Mainstream
I think he did but the sheild is suppose to be unbreakable..mabye Cap had a fake sheild at the time..mabye not who can tell these days.

Zahit
and we're all supposing that Captain America will just stand still?

muffin man
thats true he would try.

Zahit
If i remember correctly, Cannonball is not very maneuverable while "blasting."
If that's still the case, than good grief people, this ain't even a contest!!!
Captain Freakin' America wins easily!

Maelstrom
Cannonball is only strong enough to break through a building. He is nowhere near the kind of power level that would effect the shield. His main power is that it affords a non-reciprocal protective sheath. Nothing can harm him while he blasts. The shield however would stop his blast dead. Then cap would rattle his cage.

Scoobless
cap would deflect rather than stop his blast, probably into a wall or the ground and could do this as often as he needed to, sam's only chance would be trying a hand to hand fight whilst keeping up his blasting field, but i doubt he'd score a good hit, he'd eventualy tire out and lose

muffin man
but if he finds cap with his guard down. then pow!

Zahit
Captain America hasn't had his guard down since the hazy summer of 1939.

Mainstream
indeed .so true Zahit.

muffin man
eer

CountQuan
Um Capt. America

muffin man
this is obvious cannonball.
Countquan you're a fool no offence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.