Three Knights: Who is really the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
jockeytootjester
Alright this has been tossing and turning in my mind for years and years now. Silver Surfer/Thanos/Gladiator are def. the top dogs in Marvel. At first i thought Surfer or Thanos took #1 but after further review my decision is The Shiear Imperial Guard's (what do they call him) Priemer. Gladiator.
See my other thread Shiear tech. vs. Galactus

Scoobless
preator i think..... roman term, thanos is tougher, but i'd love to see them fight with no thanos tech around

ScarletSpider
It's Praetor. Comes from the Latin word...Praetor. Praetors were magistrates--magistrates being elected officials in charge law and order in a country or kingdom. Praetors ranked just below a Consul (who were the chief magistrates, there were two of them and they shared power, almost like joint presidents, up until Octavian came to power as an Emperor). In an interesting connection, Lilandra, Gladiator's boss and emperess of the Shi'Ar goes by the title Magistrix, which is the feminine form of Magistrate, though the rix suffix has fallen out of wide usage, except in specific cases like Dominatrix. Technically, our dear Paola is a Moderatrix. Just a ralther large FYI for today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.