Saint of Killers vs Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khellendros
Okay, if you don't know who the Saint of Killers is, he was featured in the comic series Preacher. He was a ruthless old west killer who was resurrected by God and made the new angel of death. In the comics, he is seen walking through armor piercing tank
rounds without even flinching, and using his "magical" six shooters to blow up the tanks fuel lines or kill the drives, shooting through the armor to do so. And we find out he killed Satan before walking out of Hell.

So, assuming Juggernaut is at full strength and has his forcefield, and the Saint of Killers has been dispatched to assassinate him, can Juggs pull off a win?

lightaxe
no, if the saint of killers can kill gods and angels and demons how would juggy do anything to him?

baddspellahl4
could you post links to bios please?

Mider
well to make it totally clear these are special circomstances on one hand you have a god like being who is mystically made invunreble (juggernaut) but on the other hand you have an entity who's powers come from a source beyond the mystical such as heaven and hell (saint of killers) and since there both indistructable for sure Juggernaut would die in this battle.

eleveninches
Saint of killers is the guy that slaughtered the entire DC angelic host and then killed god upon his return to the DCU

MERCILOUS
Obviously all it would take is one shot, this fight wouldn't even last a second. What a pointless thread to put anything up against the Saint of Killers.

KillAll
hmmm... it does sound pointless wink i dont like the whole heaven and hell thing, and including god into comics...

baddspellahl4
post a link to a bio please?

Swanky-Tuna
Well... if Juggernaut used his forcefield... hahahaha

When you're channeling that kind of heat why bother with friggen six shooters?

The Flash
But they're magical six shooters.

Khellendros
LOL

Okay, maybe this was a bit one-sided. But, the Saint has ever come up anyone with super powers except Jesse Custer, so who knows, maybe Cain could at least put up a fight. He is powered by A God, after all.

Here's a bio.

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/saintkil.htm

MERCILOUS
Except Jesse Custer? ARE WE FORGETTING GOD!

Geeeee, let me think, who has more power, God, or the Juggernaut? Hmmmmm. The very fiber of the entire universe and all that has ever been, or Cain Marko with a fragment of Cyttorak's power? I just can't decide.

eleveninches
/\ laughing out loud
Exactly. The SOK killed GOD.
Did you not hear me correctly?
I'll say it again. HE KILLED GOD!!!!!

wtf do you think that juggernaught can do that god can't.

eleveninches
Although god didnt have his full power when he got killed, as he had only just come back to the universe after going on sabattical for a while. But still, powers or no powers, killing god is one massive achievement.

MERCILOUS
Well the thing about it is that the gun is invoked with dogma. It never misses and that which it hits dies. God still had all his power, he just needed to be seated on the thrown so as to have overruling dogma. He kinda made a burrito so hot even he couldn't touch it.

eleveninches
He didn't quite have all of his powers, but he still had most of them, as he had only just returned.

eleveninches
How did the saint get access to the silver city? Or was god's throne elsewhere.

as preacher set before or after the events in lucifer, because in lucifer, some of the angelic host are still alive in the silver city, but they all died at the end of preacher

Irish Wolverine
What's the name of the first collection of Preacher? It sounds interesting, but I don't know where to start with it.

Swanky-Tuna
For being all knowing, God sure slipped up on that one.

eleveninches
First TPB is 'GOne to Texas'
last one (where god dies) is 'Alamo'

MERCILOUS
Being a Saint I think I remember SOK not needing any help to get to the silver city. I'm pretty sure he just showed up, that may be why you don't remember how he got there.

the ninjak
Saint shoots Marco in the mouth!

shiv
kinda harsh not giving Juggs prep time so he could write a will or make peace with the x-folks

Omega Vision
SOK points his gun in a random direction, fires it and Cytorrak dies, leaving Cain powerless. SOK says 'boo' and Cain runs.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by eleveninches
How did the saint get access to the silver city? Or was god's throne elsewhere.

as preacher set before or after the events in lucifer, because in lucifer, some of the angelic host are still alive in the silver city, but they all died at the end of preacher

Is it in the same continuity?

I mean for one thing, after Lucifer, Elain was the new God b/c Yahweh left, but if Preacher was before Lucifer you have the problem of Yahweh being alive in Lucifer...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Is it in the same continuity?

I mean for one thing, after Lucifer, Elain was the new God b/c Yahweh left, but if Preacher was before Lucifer you have the problem of Yahweh being alive in Lucifer...
No Preacher isn't part of the DCU or Vertigo.

JakeTheBank
Spite, imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Spite, imo.
IMOAW smile

big juggy man
Will shooting Juggs disconnect him from Cyttorak? If not shooting Juggs will do what?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by big juggy man
Will shooting Juggs disconnect him from Cyttorak? If not shooting Juggs will do what?
It will kill him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It will kill him. Juggernaut will Die.......BUT he wont stay dead for much long, in Marvel everybody comes back(except Uncle Ben) and he is the avatar of a power source, so....he will be back... cool

Doctor-Alvis
What an unusual thread to bump.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
What an unusual thread to bump. SHUT UP......... mad

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by nicamarvin
SHUT UP......... mad
I didn't even say anything against Juggernaut that time.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I didn't even say anything against Juggernaut that time. Sorry I assumed... sad

Lord Feron
Tell me God's durability feats stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Tell me God's durability feats stick out tongue Well he trained with Chuck Norris.. confused that have to count for something right?... stick out tongue

SOK will put one right between his eyes and jugs' entire bloodline going back a thousand generations will die a second time.

Survivor19
Since Juggernaut >>>>>>>>>>>> God of Preacherverse on his throne, Juggs stomps

Enyalus
Meh, I don't buy the one-shot, one-kill for SOK against Juggernaut. Especially with force-field up.

But SOK is also invulnerable himself, so he does win eventually.

Survivor19
...Juggs shoves SOK's pistols inside SOK ftw

Doctor-Alvis
That would be a really pissy showing for the Preacherverse if Juggernaut can stop their Angel of Death.

the ninjak
Preacher>>>>>>>Marvel
And I love Marvel

vampguy
Originally posted by Survivor19
...Juggs shoves SOK's pistols inside SOK ftw

dude now seriously why must you always be wrong and say the dumbest stuff? will you ever be able to say something wise or correct?
the pistols can kill anyone they shoot anyone he is the freakin angel of death and juggernaut is a fat guy that was put to a joke by nimrod onslaught hulk and next month we will see someone new who rip him a new one juggernaut became a joke he is just uber rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.