Ultron vs. Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
robotCall out the experts. Any Henry Pyms in this crowd? bunny

norrin radd
great fight. i think nimrod takes it.
Ultron is Invulnerable to Heat, Cold, Radiation, and Corrosives. and is made by adamantim on the outside, not on the inside.

nimrod exploits weaknesses.
he has energy beams of Plasma, Electrical, Heat, Radiation, Light, Magnetic. ultron his a robot that is vulnerable to magnetism and to electrical attacks. nimrod could toast him with his electrical beam, or make him sotp working with his magnetic beam (like an EMP). And i think nimrod can use his magnetic beam to control metal, not sure, maybe he wouldn break adamantium like magneto can, but he would destroy him by the inside.

norrin radd
no one?

Khellendros
I think Ultron takes it. Nimrod isn't made of anything like adamantium, is he? Either way, I think Ultron's disintegrator weapon will take down Nimrod before he succumbs to any electrical or magnetic device.

Maestro
to be honest nimrod would win.

Even when smashed to pieces, Nimrod can just reintegrate the portions of his body to become whole again. He has also complete control of his component parts down to the molecular level. If so, he would have to be to be reduced to powder in order to be destroyed, and he might even be able to rebuild himself from that state.

norrin radd
plus nimrod is more versatible, he has more weapons, and ultron may be made of adamantium, but only on the outside, by the inside he can be damaged.

Khellendros
What does Nimrod have that could mess with Ultron internally? It took a blast from Frankling Richards to fuse his internal circuitry.

Maelstrom
Ultron is unique in the sense that he can build replacement Ultrons of himself in essesence he can transfer his artifical intel. into his own successor. If he is destroyed he is not truly lost
Ultron is a tough nut. I see him pulling this one off. its jsut a feeling

Mider
Well its hard to say who would win in this battle you see Ultron has a molecular rearranger that can be one of the most important factors of this battle cause this weapon can affect vertually indistructable material like Adamantium and most likly nimrod but there is a chance of nimrod having one as well another advantage nimrod has is being able to teleport even if Ultron uses the molecular rearranger its slow working (as when used on the vision) so if ultron used this nimrod may just teleport away if nimrod doesnt have a molecular rearranger he has the ability to create new weapons and thus may make his own molecular rearranger and unlike ultron nimrod can change shape and thus he could have the chance to sneak up on ultron and thus win this battle ultron and nimrod also have basically the same psychic powers sept that nimrod doesnt controll the minds of others but is immune to psyonic attack. I guess when it comes down to it i say Nimrod would win.

norrin radd

Horrificus
Ultron

ThereIsHope
Can Ultron take over Nimrod?

pym-ftw
Yes, Ultron hacked the entire phalanx race

StiltmanFTW
Technopathy is a cheap win, imo at least.

pym-ftw
Ok, Ultron can hack the part of Nimrod that reassembles him, then blast him to pieces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.