Supergirl and Wonderwoman Vs Rogue with Thor's powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
ok who wins

Scoobless
rogue, if she's stolen thor's power enough to hold the hammer it means she's completely absorbed him and he's dead....... well his body is dead but his mind is inside rogue (like in that issue of "what if....?" where she did exactly that) and rogue doesn't have the self control to use thors powers gently so she either waste em both or end up absorbing one or both as well

Khellendros
Rogue definitely gets an advatage with adding Thor's strength to her own, but she's still not that fast. I mean, Wonder Woman has very limited super speed, but Supergirl is just as fast as Superman. Unless Rogue can grab ahold of one of them and draw out their powers too, i think she's screwed.

Scoobless
rogue's pretty fast and thor's got godly speed and reflexes, i think the combination of the two, along with all of thor's battle experiance and with rogue being the strongest in this contest due to these combined powers she'd take them both down

IRTMU-Dragon
I have to agree with scoobless on this one

Scoobless
2 people agreeing with me in about 200 posts............. works for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.