" The Pillaging of Pilam"- A Prequel to Dan's "Dungeons and Dragons rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
Hello and welcome to my Dungeons and Dragons roleplay that has FINALLY gotten off the ground.
To those players who might be wondering "Prequel?",this will be that,a prequel.As well as a sort of training mission so that we all are familiar with how to do combat and such so we don't run into snags during the game.If you would like to ask me questions or just talk with other players,there is still the registration and discussion thread.
So have fun and let's get this thing rolling!!!

slasherpunk18
Our story sets in a time when the land is in turmoil.A time of greed,death,and great betrayals.It is a time when evil kings rule once proud lands with an iron fist and crusaders for good are rare indeed.
But at the moment,our heroes can be found in the woods of outer Pilam.
The town of Pilam used to be a grand sight.It was known throughout the land as "The City of Light" for it's strong diversity including crusaders and artisans from both the human and elven races,living together in complete harmony,something slightly difficult for the other societies.But now the buildings are dilapidated and anything but proud.The people's lives have become full of fear and uncertainty.
Their only hope is for somebody to come along.They hope to be delivered from darkness.
Unbenownst to them,those deliverers might be coming their way in adventureres from all different walks of life and very different in comparison to each other...

slasherpunk18
~Okay,here's how I planned to start this.The different characters are traveling in the forest (I will not tell you what they were doing previously,you can decide that) and eventually come to the town of Pilam.There you will explore the town and try to uncover leads as to why this once proud city is now in shambles.keep in mind that the characters do not know each other yet.Although I beleive that fire asked for an exception asking if he and Storm's character could know each other,in which case they might even be traveling together.~

Fire
(which they are, a brief or long history about the two will follow)

*Tharin is walking next to Sarwyn*
"I think I see a Town coming up, maybe we should see if we can find some shelter for the night. I know you like the outdoors, but this old dwarves's..."*cuckles*"... cold bones could use the heat of a fire and a warm meal. So what do you say?"

Storm
"Your age is catching up with you my friend. Who knows where our feet will lead us next to, let' s seek out the warmth of a tavern now we still have a chance to."

Fire
"That's why I perfere your company Sarwyn. You know what drives a dwarf."

slasherpunk18
~Good choice about the tavern,that's where I was hoping everybody would eventually get to.That will be where my npc character comes in and the mission starts.But everybody can feel free to explore the town as much as they want until all the characters are at the tavern.~

Red X
"Stupid thing..." muttered Vash as he looked at the object made out of "Gold" he stole in the King's palace. "Fools gold!" he exclaimed before throwing it aside. Vash paced along throu the forest until he could see a village, there ought to be something for Vash to steal in there. Vash sneaked into a Tavern of the Village. Vash "Accidentaly" bumped into the what seemed to be the richest person. "My Fault" said Vash, who while bumping into the other slipped a bag of gold out the rich man's coat pocket.

slasherpunk18
The rich man looked the stranger that had just bumped into him up and down.
"Best watch where you're headed there my friend." he said.
The man went back to his table in the tavern where a bunch of old men in luxurious robes sat.
One of the old men muttered "Clumsy vagrant..."
"Indeed,haha." said the rich man. "I say-hold on,where is my gold?"

Red X
Vash ordered the bartender a Liberty Ale, and waited for it to arivve.

Fire
*I walk straight through the village to the inn*
*walks to the bartender*
"Hello my good man my name is Tharin, son of Eberk, son of Rurik of the Dankil clan. I come from Karasta. Could we get some lodgings for the night and some food?"

slasherpunk18
"Well hello there my friend!" says the bartender.He's a large man with a gruff beard and a hearty smile.
"Well by the stars of Moradin!A dwarf!Not too many good folk such as yourselves come by this way.I would be happy to get you a room.let me ju-"
The bartender stopped talking as a man entered the room.
He walked as if he were of the nobility,but was obviously an adventurerer from the equipment he possesed.He was dressed in scale mail that was white as snow and blue leggings that came down to white boots.He had a hilt at his side that held a longsword and a white steel shield with a blue cross in the middle hung on his back.He had wavy blonde hair and a friendly face as he saw the bartender.
"Hello Baron." said the man to the bartender.
"Ha! Galidor! Haven't seen yeh in ages!"
"It's good to be back.By the way Baron,who are your new friends here?" he said turning to Tharin and Sarwyn.
"Oh,these folks here just wanted to get some lodging for the night."
"Well met friends,my name is Galidor." he said holding out his hand to shake theirs.

slasherpunk18
~BTW Red X,when you used slight of hand earlier,you were able to get 10 gold peices from the rich man.~

Storm
*nods sidelong as a greeting, stretching out her hand toward Galidor*
"Sarwyn..."

Fire
"I am Tharin, son of Eberk, son of Rurik of the Dankil clan. I'm from Karasta."

*turns back to the innkeeper* "So what will it cost me?"

Ecob16
After kneeling in prayer at the base of the Great oak (the Largest and oldest tree in the forests for miles around) for three days and three night an answer came to the Druid Ecobs question about what he could do to help in these troubled times, an answer in the form of an image in Ecobs mind, an image in the form of a tavern, and Ecob knew at once he would find his answers there.

Ecob looked up at the big stone building before him, recognizing it to be the tavern where he would find his answers Ecob took a deep breath and entered. Dressed in furs and skins, and even adorned with leaves from plants Ecob made quite a stir as soon as he stepped through the threshold, in fact the whole place went quiet every pair of eyes fixed upon him, and a fair few none too friendly. Ecob could tell this was going to be a long night...

slasherpunk18
"It's a pleasure to meet you both." said Galidor.
After Baron told Tharin that the price for lodging was 15 gold peices,he turned to Galidor.
"I'm glad your back Galidor,for these are grave times for us in Pilam if you couldn't tell."
"I should be asking you firstly what has been happening,but you haven't been able to find any willing to help you in your dilemma?"
"Ay,nobody has had the courage to tackle this i'm afraid.Everybody here has a habit now of looking over their shoulders."
Baron looked to Tharin,Sarwyn,and Vash.Then to the druid that had just walked inside.
"Galidor,knowing that you're foolish enough to tackle anything,I would think that maybe you could persuade these folk to aid ya.No point in you gettin killed for being independent."
Baron turned back to Tharin.

Ecob16
Ecob Idles his way warily to the bar and takes a seat near enough to Galidor to overhear their conversation, clearing one of his long tangled dirty-blond locks of hair from his face he looks up to the bartender attempting to catch his eye

slasherpunk18
Galidor looks at the odd-looking character that just took a seat next to him.
"Hello friend.I don't believe our paths have crossed before,my name is Galidor."

Ecob16
"That may be because the last time I was in any kind of civilisation I was but a wee boy, I am Ecob by the way, Well met"

*Ecob looks to the Barman and orders a mulled Meed*

"I could not help overhear your talk of "dilemma" and "grave times", now I may be but a nature loving simpleton, but I believe these "grave times" may have far-reaching consequences, maybe even to my woodland home and that is something neither I nor Silvanus can allow."

We are in the Forgotten realms right? otherwise I shall edit Silvanus.

Red X
Vash held out a hand to THarin and Sawryn to shake it, and held out his hand to Ecob and Galder. "Name's Vash, "Common" Half elf folk" he said smirking.

slasherpunk18
Galidor shook Vash's hand.
"Well,it seems like old Baron's tavern is the place to be!" said Galidor with a chuckle.
"Well met Vash."
He sat there for a moment.
Then he turned back to Ecob.
"It seems that Baron is busy at the moment doing business with Tharin and Sarwyn over there.But,perhaps,you could help me in trying to uncover this darkness that that both of you talk of.He has not told me what exactly it is yet.If you have not been to this town,Pilam used to be a shining jewel known across the whole land.There used to be beautiful buildings and the streets were alive with grand festivals and vibrant marketplaces.But now,I know not what has happened.But,I see that you are worried about this problem.Maybe we could work together."
he paused.
"But we can't save Pilam or possibly the whole land by ourselves.We will need some help.Maybe these other adventureres would be willing to aid us."

Red X
"Count me in!" said Vash as he sat next to Galidor. "I'mm a master at hididng and stealing. Could steal anything, could get past anything, could get past booby traps. Have good athletic abilites, So I might come in handy"

slasherpunk18
~Sorry,ecob,missed your question.I wasn't focusing on a particular area.I just basically created a world.But I will use all the dieites of D&D and also places from the forgotten realms such as the Sunset Mountains.~

slasherpunk18
"Thank you Vash.We could indeed be in need of your skills if we should wander into a dungeon.I may be a paladin but I am not a great master of stealth or dexterity by any means."
He shook Vash's hand and ordered him an ale from Baron.

Red X
Vash nodded. His crossbow was safely tied on his back, with the shead on it. "And what will the dwarf say?" asked Vash smirking as he looked toward Tharin and Sawryn.

vaya_the_elf
* A elven woman walks into the forest. Her eyes were dark blue, and her skin tan. It seemed like her hair flowed. Long purle with silver hair. She carried a long bow, and wore a black cape with silver flowers on it*

Fire
"I have a name, you young raskall. First of all I will finish my meal and have a good nights rest. And then I'll see what I can do." *Takes a large gulp from his pitch, afterwards wipes off his beard with the back of his hand* "Now it appears that you are not just a common half elf, since they normaly don't wander around with a crossbow let alone start boosting about their thieflike stealth. Don't over estimate your abilities young one."

(Tidus this is true as a lvl1 character you are indeed far better than most common folks but compared to other adventurers and monsters we're not good at all)

Ecob16
"Aye, work together we could, an alliance will only make us stronger. Alone we fall but together we stand strong, You have Ecobs blade and skills at your dispense."

slasherpunk18
"It seems I have come at the right time." said Galidor.
"Yes,Baron was right.I cannot stop whatever is coming by myself and I would be indebted to you all for your assistance."
Galidor walks toward Tharin.
"But I believe that Tharin has the right idea.We should all get some rest before we decide on any course of action,for i'm sure we are all weary from our travels."
Baron turned to galidor.
"Ay,the forest isn't an easy trek.I will tell you all what has happened in the morning.Oh,and by the way Tharin,you'll have ta excuse me.This place has been so busy lately,i'm startin to forget me own rates!The price for staying is 2 gold pieces."

slasherpunk18
~Vaya,you can just have your character stay at the inn andshe can volunteer to help the others in the morning.Then she'll be in the story.~

Trickster
Ander wandered aimlessly along the town road. Spotting the tavern, he realised how thirsty he was. Picking up his pace slightly, he walked with a lighter step now that the prospect of a drink was on hand.

Fire
Tharin yells at Baron: "Now that's more like it... HAHA-HA"

"Now Galidor what kind of mission is this?"

Trickster
Ander Tailum placed his hand upon the door, pausing to look at the old scar across it. Then he pushed it open, heading inside. Looking around, he settled on the laughing dwarf, and headed toward him, pausing as if waiting for permission to sit.
"Sir?" he asked, a smile flashing across his face.

Ecob16
"Aye, then I shall bid thee good night and see you all in the morrow, for I shall be sleeping under the stars tonight, it is what I am used to."

slasherpunk18
Baron was now serving the person who had just entered.
"Well,Baron has decided to disclose that information until the morning.But I have no doubt that we could indeed be in use of your steel Tharin." said Galidor.

slasherpunk18
"Good night friend.Tomarrow our adventure begins." said Galidor.

Fire
"Yes" said Tharin to the young half elf(?) in front of him

Storm
*Sarwyn' s thoughtful, searching glance lingered on Galidor for a moment*

Fire
"What's on your mind Sarwyn?"

Trickster
Ander waited for Tharin's response...

Trickster
(human)

"I was wondering, my good dwarf, if you have an idea of where I could go to have a bit of fun."

Fire
"Well that depends on what kind of fun you are looking for, but I didn't catch your name"

Trickster
"Ah, the sorts dwarves have. Well, when not in the mines... Adventuring."

Fire
"Oh I see well Galidor, a knightly figure was in here a moment ago he was looking for people to join his adventure tomorrow"

Storm
"Nothing to worry about Tharin."

Fire
"I'm not one to worry easily you should know that by now Sarwyn." *bites a big chunk of meat from his pigleg* "I'm just curious as always"

Storm
*frowns*
"Your curiosity is as big as your appetite."

*sops a piece of bread in soup*

Fire
*finishes eating*
"HAHA-HA now that's true"

Trickster
"Ah. Well, I shall await his return."

Ander signals for a bowl of the stew, and asks for a mug of ale.

vaya_the_elf
*An Elven woman walks into the Inn *

Red X
Vash gave everybody a sign of piece, before going out to sleep in the stars near Ecob.

slasherpunk18
Baron greeted the elven woman.
"Well hello there friend,I suppose Galidor was right,my tavern IS the place to be!Ha!Now what may I get you my fair lady?"

Upstairs,Galidor slept restlessly.He dreamed that he was in the forest outside of town.He had been hunting down pair of theives that had mugged an old man and taken his gold.
He could hear them now.
They were right ahead of him,he was sure of it.
He made one thrust forward using all the energy he had left to pounce out of the clearing.But instead of landing on 2 men,he was met with dirt.
As he lay sprawled out on the ground,he realized he couldn't hear the thieves anymore.
He looked up and came upon a horrible sight.
Pilam was set ablaze.
Women and children ran through the streets screaming and being chased by black shadows.The streets were practically painted with the blood of the innocent.He got to his feet and looked to the sky.Where the moon should ahve been,there was a burning black symbol.
It was a black,gauntleted hand holding 2 pairs of arrows.
Galidor awoke in a sweat,he no longer heard the screams of the innocent but the adventurerer's voices downstairs.

Ecob16
Haha Hextor... Interesting...

Vash awakens the next day with a Large Smoky-Grey Wolf towering over him, before he can react the Wolf leans forward and licks him on the cheek, not sure what to do Vash slowly edges his fingers towards his blade, careful not to let the Wolf see, but before he can do anything he is greeted by laughter

"Down Tybo, Down"

*the large Wolf trots over to Ecob who is wearing a large grin on his face, Ecob tustles with the Wolfs mane playfully and the Wolf licks Ecobs hand*

"Good morning Sleepy, I do not believe we have been introduced though I saw you in the tavern last night. I am Ecob well met... *and then as an afterthought* and this is my companion Tybo, He likes you big grin"

Red X
"Okey...Hello my name's Vash, but the Village is burning to ashes, we should go and see whats happening" said Vash as he took out his crossbow and loaded it with an arrow.

vaya_the_elf
"What do you have to drink" said the elven woman...

Fire
I'm only going to say this once so I hope everybody listens, Please do not do things like this, people their characters are there own. It is not up to someone else (except for the DM slasher) to say what a character does or does not do, feel, think or even dream

Fire
Tidus that was galidors DREAM and you don't know about

Red X
Ahh **** that was a dream?

Edit
"Well Hey, Name's Vash" siad Vash as he handed his hand to Ecob. "Thought don't let your wolf start licking me while I sleep. Or I might take offensive actions.."

slasherpunk18
~Thanks for mentioning that Fire.God-moding isn't cool.I usually try not to do it in my games unless i'm setting up something important.I like to let people do as they wish,I mean,they are THEIR creations.~

Galidor walked out of the front door of the tavern.Anybody who looked at him could tell that he had not gotten much sleep with the rings under his eyes.
Baron,who was outside,looked at Galidor.
"Get enough rest then did ya Galidor?"
But Galidor was in anything but a joking manner.
"Baron,I think it would be wise to tell us what's going on now."

vaya_the_elf
*Saw that there was lots of people around, but was not to interested. She was bored, and was wondering when something exciting would happen*

slasherpunk18
~NOTE TO INCOMING PLAYERS: I am trying to get everyone together,so instead of coming out of the forest,just have your character start out at the table in the tavern with everybody else.~

Baron beckoned everybody to come into the tavern.Once inside,everybody sat at a long rectangular table.
Galidor's eyes were focused intently on Baron the bartender.
"Well,let's see,where should I start?Ah...well,I suppose the whole mess started a couple a weeks ago.This shady looking character walks inta the tavern one day.Starts asking weird questions about that old abandoned mine outside of town.You know the one right Galidor?"
Galidor nodded.
"Did you get a look at the person Baron?"
"Nay.he was wearing a big black cloak.He had a kinda deep voice,sent chills down yer spine.But he was big,REAL big.He probably coulda taken me head off in one punch."
"Alright,go on." said Galidor reluctantly.
"Anyways,I tell em I wouldn't know nothin bout that.But maybe the blacksmith,ole Thellonius might.He used to work there you know.So he says thanks you very much and goes on his way.But the next day,Thellonius don't show up ta work."
Galidor had a grave look on his face.
"So of course,everybody starts asking questions,and we're all gettin ready to go lookin for em,cause evrerybody loves Thellonius.Great man.But just then,dozens of Goblins invaded and started tearin things apart.That's how things got this way.we tried to fight em off,but by the time we got em away,was too late.So,ever since then,Thellonius is still missin and we been looking over our shoulders."
Baron sat waiting for a response and Galidor sat in thought.

Red X
"...Goblins huh.... Does Thellonius have a wife? Maybe we can question her? "

vaya_the_elf
*Vaya takes off her cloak since she was inside, and she was starting to get a bit warm. Thinks about ordering something to drink*

slasherpunk18
"As a matter a fact,he does!Well..." he sat looking almost ashamed."he did,poor woman died of grief after a couple of days of him missing.Thought they'd never find him." said Baron.

slasherpunk18
Galidor looked to the others.Vaya,Tharin,Vash,Ecob,Sarwyn.
"What say you friends?i'm afraid i'm not sure what to make of this."

vaya_the_elf
" Does he have any family at all?.. and you have no clue where these goblins came from?" said vaya

slasherpunk18
"Well,there's his son,Rurin.He took over the business in place of thellonius.I'm sure that's what he would have wanted." Baron said as if it pained him to talk about it.

vaya_the_elf
"When is he home"said Vaya

slasherpunk18
"Well,the time he doesn't spend in the shop is usually spent drowning his sorrows in here."
Just then,one of the locals rushed into the tavern.
"Baron!It's Rurin!"
"What about em?" said Baron.
"He's not in his right mind,he ran out into the forest to find Thellonius!"
"What?!"
"I tried to tell him it was a bad idea,but he's had so much ale he wouldn't listen!"
Galidor looked at the others.
"i'd say our adventure has begun sooner than we anticipated my friends.We'd best be off." said Galidor standing up.

Red X
Vash stode up too. "Yep" he said smirking, he double checked his Heavy Crossbow, and Rapier was with him.

vaya_the_elf
*Vaya got up and put on her cloak. Then grabbed her long bow, and was ready to go*

Fire
"Seems like it"

Arcane
((where is every one, and how should i meet every one))

Storm
(We' re leaving the tavern and are on our way to the forest.)

*Armed, Sarwyn left the table.*

Arcane
*Arcane entered the town, looking for a place to buy some supplies, he had judt travelled for a couple of days with out many supplies*

((i know it sucked but meh))

Ecob16
Sorry didn't mean to god-play, just didn't want him harming my companion

*hastily leaving, Ecob calls Tybo to his side*

"with his keen senses Tybo should be able to find Rurin"

slasherpunk18
~No worries Ecob,I wanted to make sure everybody knew anyway.~

"Then let us be off!" said Galidor unsheathing his longsword.
he headed out of the tavern with the others and they headed into the dark forest that lay outside of the town of Pilam.

Fire
(well ecob you control your companion, if he comes up to Tharin and does that chances are he will get hurt)

Arcane
((ok i just missed every one...))

Red X
SOon as they entered the dark forest, Vash took off his Heavy Crossbow and loaded it with an arrow.

vaya_the_elf
*Vaya was right behind Vash*

" Do you adventure often?"

Red X
"Yeah, you can't just stay at one place can't you? Its boring." answered Vash smirking.

Trickster
Ander followed Galidor, deep in thought.

Storm
*Silently, Sarwyn made her way to the forest, her sharp eyes travelling all over the environment, taking everything in.*

Ecob16
"(well ecob you control your companion, if he comes up to Tharin and does that chances are he will get hurt)"

I had the rule explained by both you and Slasher, Understood it and Apologized, there was no need to give a warning,it was unnecessary.

Stratigo
(Ack, so late. Oh well I'll think of a way to get in.)

*Alexi sat in the forest. His sword lay near a tree. He was already armour and started to stand. It was about time he was off. He was almost out of supplies. One day field rations were all that was left."

Ecob16
So if I want to make a Survival check to track Rurin or get my wolf to track using scent, how would I do the rolls? as in do I link a site or will Slasher do the rolls?

P.s welcome Stratigo

Fire
(Slasher will roll, but it's kinda hard to start tracking for a particular person just in the middle of a forest)

Ecob16
Hmmm good point, I go back and ask the local "Did you see where Rurin entered the forest?"

slasherpunk18
~Sorry,I haven't had a chance to get on the computer the past 2 days.Arcane,I know you've been trying to catch everyone,so i will put you there,reasoning that you had spoken with the party earlier and agreed to join for one reason or another.~

Galidor walked throught the forest with the others.
Tharin and Sarwyn walked beside Galidor and Vash was in back talking to Vaya about journeys past.Ecob was in the middle acompanied by his wolf companion and Arcane.Galidor thinked he enjoyed traveling with druids especially,they were so easy to get along with.

~We will get into some action soon.I just need to sort some info out. first.And Ecob,i'll just do a little flashback for you real quick,since we are already fairly deep in the forest already.~

The man whom Ecob had spoke to was Tordan,a family man and close friend of Rurin.
"Well hello friend.Indeed,I did see poor Rurin,he ran off into the forest some time ago.But I am afraid I can't be much help since I know not where he was heading."

vaya_the_elf
" I agree with you" said Vaya to Vash

Fire
"So Galidor what kind of opposition can we expect? any green scum..." (meaning goblins, orcs and trolls -in standard dnd they are green-)
"... I'd love to go pounding a few heads"

slasherpunk18
"i would assume that we will run into some goblins,seeing as they seem to be the root of this mess." said Galidor.

Red X
"Goblin Hunt... Whoever takes down most goblin's, his drink will be on me!"

Stratigo
Alexi started through the forest. Town had to be around somewhere.

vaya_the_elf
" I hate Goblins. Would not mind taking them down" said Vaya

Trickster
Ander looks around, somewhat mad-eyed, and mutters to himself.

IF one of the others approaches him, he tells them he thinks they should head to the dead man's house...

Ecob16
Ecob is alert while at the same time weary of danger

Red X
Vash walks with his bow ready.

vaya_the_elf
* Vaya puts up here hood, and has her bow also ready*

slasherpunk18
~Sorry again,i've been so sick i haven'tbeen able to get out of bed for the past couple of days.But now,we can get to some action!~

Galidor stopped walking.
"This must be it." said galidor.
They stood in front of a large tunnel opening surrounded by spattered blood and peices of gold.
"Everybody get ready.We're heading in."
And with that,they were inside an old mine.This must be the one that Baron spoke of,immediately they heard footsteps up ahead.Galidor could not see in the darkness,but Tharin could.
"Tharin,perhaps you should lead the way.I'm afraid my eyes are useless in this darkness."

~

DUNGEON SPECS:

-20 squares long,5 wide.
-wall sits in the middle and takes up 5 squares long and 5 wide.
-it's kinda small,but this is just the main entrance of the inside.

~

Ecob16
Hmm i'll light one of my torches, and draw my Scimitar

vaya_the_elf
*Vaya goes in once Galidor does *

Fire
"Sure I'll lead the way, but just keep any torches out of my face"
*grabs the gold coins in the mean while*
*then draws axe*

Storm
*Sarwyn draws her longsword and follows Tharin into the cave.*

Trickster
(What spells do I have?)

slasherpunk18
~Right now,Trickster,you only know magic missile and sleep.~

As Tharin advances firstly through the underground,the sound gets closer.Now you can hear voices speaking hastily in a foreign language.
Suddenly,the noise stops and 6 goblins jump out from behind the wall.
"Remember everybody,show no mercy!They will show none to you!" says Galidor brandishing his longsword.

Fire
the intiative roll(s)?????

Red X
Yeah?

But anywayz I'll shoot one wiht my bow stick out tongue

Ecob16
I'll get out my sling, and shoot the one nearest me when my turn gets round

Storm
(Patience please, just wait for the initiative rolls.)

vaya_the_elf
* Vaya will try to shoot with her bow as well*

slasherpunk18
~ Order of attack is:

1. Vash
2. Vaya
3. Tharin
4. Sarwyn
5. Goblin Warriors (the DM can choose to make a collective roll for monsters)
6. Ecob
7. Ander

~

Red X
Heh, The fastest and Sleathiest goes first stick out tongue

Vash'll send an arrow into the nearest Goblin, with his Heavy Crossbow.

Fire
(what's the distance from us to the goblins? when is it Galidors turn?)

Trickster
(Not sure if I'll be here, so when it's his move, Ander'll use magic missile.)

Stratigo
Alexi hears the sounds of combat in the distance. "What is that?" He wonders out loud. He makes his way towards the noises.

vaya_the_elf
(( could you tell us where they are .. and how many please))

*Vaya will get ready to shot her bow at the next closes goblin that Vash is not shooting*

Ecob16
so this has died? I still am interested btw

vaya_the_elf
(( I'm not sure))

aanathan
"damn they left without me"
*gets dressed and heads outside*

Fire
this game is inactive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.