Anyone seen Pauly Shore's Jury Duty?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
It's probably his finest comedy! it's about a jerk whom gets jury duty in America's biggest trial on a accused serial killer as he decides to keep the trial going by continuing to have free room and board but one day he realizes that he learns about a man's life on the balance as he decides to clean up his act.

It's definitely one of my top favorite movies, i recommend renting this comedy if you want a good hearted entertaining comedy with some good laughs.

botankus
That's like saying "it's probably the cleanest landfill around!"

forumcrew
yea i was thinking more of prolly one of the dumbest movies ive seen

Tex
Pauly Shore movies are desinged to be dumb.
I laughed! thumb up

forumcrew
true but id take bio dome over jury duty any day

Beastro
I think the real questions is,does anyone want to see Pauly Shore's Jury Duty.I know sure dont.I barely survived "Encino Man" and "Son in Law".

Atomic Rico
Pauly Shore is a bad actor-and he know's hes a bad actor
At least he's not in denial

forumcrew
thats why he mad pauly shore is dead a spoof of himself

Johnlindsey289
What about " In The Army Now"?

Beastro
Thats whats so sad.Pauly Shore knows he's a bad actor but he wont stop acting.

forumcrew
thats cause they keep paying him

RavenNightstar
Are you guys kidding! I though "In the Army Now" & "Son in Law" were great!
Come on, lighten up people! I had a roommate almost identical at one point! beer

Beastro
I feel sorry for you and your roomate sad

RavenNightstar
Naw, he was great! Full of life, and didn't care what people thought of him! That's what I like about Pauly Shore! He doesn't care one bit if people think he's an idiot! He likes to act, and I think his movies (or at least most of them) were hilarious!

That's me, I'm not starting an argument! angel

forumcrew
yea raven a lot of his movies were pretty funny jury duty was just pretty low on his list in my opinion but some of them definantly made me laugh... a lot of that prolly is becuase of his lack of caring..

Beastro
But heres the thing.If no one wants to see you and your still making movies then your going beyond the point of not caring what people think of you.

Tex
He hasn't made a movie in a very long time right?
He's pretty much washed up.

Although living very comfortably, did you see him on MTV's Cribs? He has a very stylish house in the Hollywood Hills! raver

So apparently lots of people like his movies! laughing out loud

Beastro
Not really even if your films have done semi well like his films you could still aford a nice home.

Jackie Malfoy
Nope I Never saw any movies with hm in it.JM

Solo
Wrong, "Pauly Shore Is Dead", just released to dvd on Tuesday. And it wasn't straight-to-video.

Beastro
Interesting.

RavenNightstar
I will agree, Jury Duty was one of his worst! But I like the others!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.