Original x-men vs new x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThaWhiteShadow
For those who dont know, original x-men:Angel, Iceman, Beast, Cyclops, and Marvel Girl aka jean grey vs. New x-men being colossus, Wolverine, nightcrawler, banshee and storm I would definetely go with the newer guys, colossus and wolverine can take most of them out by themselves. BTW sorry if this match has been done b4, i wuz too lazy too check

vaya_the_elf
I had to go with the older x-men, but its more because I like them more.

spetznaz
Definitely the new X-men. Not only are they better trained in terms of team-work, but they also have developed their powers to a greater extent (eg the old Iceman could only turn himself into a snowman and hurl snowballs - literally).
The new X-men by a mile. And actually several of the new guys would be able to give the old X-team a serious run for their money - solo!

ThaWhiteShadow
yea i remember that about iceman, that was so lame, wasnt the cover of the first ever issue iceman throwing snowballs at magneto? that made me laugh

pr1983
i just want to know do you mean the five members as they were back then or as they are now?

ThaWhiteShadow
as they are now

pr1983
oh, then originals, jean and iceman are uber powerful...

DarkCrawler
With Iceman's and Jeans powers, Scott's leadership ability, Hanks intelligence, and uh...Warren's money, the New X-Men are screwed.

pr1983
warren has a healing factor and a magic sword...

Sentinel Boy
Easily originals. The biggest challenge would be storm, which is no challenge for the Phoenix and Iceman!!! Cyke, inho, is a better leader than storm. Beast is a better lovable blue guy. Also, Warren is richer than those guys. Therefore, original wins. This may be more fair if Iceman and Jean were replaced by, say, Havok and Polaris. Not quite originals, but certainly of that era?

muffin man
second team.

Sentinel Boy
no.

muffin man
but angel and beast have practically no power and since angel has 0% body fat that would mean he has no stamina.

Sentinel Boy
but Phoenix and Iceman are way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way too powerful for the second team to handle.

And I would debate about Beast and Angel, but they aren't even really factors here...

muffin man
yeah bobby and jean bobby would be shattered by banshees singing voice

pr1983
and then he's just reform...

Draco69
Telepathy prevents Banshee from even opening his mouth.

Silverknight
Old Team

crazyspinz
well, is it current versions of each team? or origonal powers? if so old ones are screwed.

but if its all current, ice man is like god, archangel has a wolverine class healing factor and that crazy sword, jean is way more powerfull now, and so is beast. cykes the same, and still kinda sucks (no offence pr1983)

but if its how they where when they started the newe ones take it

SnakeEyes
I agree with you, if the original team has "original" power levels then it would be a funny match to see.

The Flash
Original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.