Thanos vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
blue_bandanaGladiator is my fav. of all Marvel heros. That said I think he wins over even Thanos.
The flip side to his weakness is that he learns from his encounters. You may break his confidence once but the next time you meet him he will be utterly assured.
In a fight, anything you throw at him he will just be stronger than and more invulnerable to.
I loved the implications of the Gladiator andalien2 Thanos encounter in Thanos own book.
And to note. Gladiator doesn't lose his strength or invulnerability when he succumbs to a superior force. It's not a reversion, just a momentry stop of an irristable force.
Gladiator: the irristable force. I guess people don't believe it cause marvel hasn't said it outloud like they say Juggs. is inv.

ScarletSpider
Thanos' book was great. I was super pissed when they cancelled it. I want Starlin to come back to do a Peter Quill/Starlord mini-series or something. STARLORD!

But Thanos takes it.

Krissy Von Doom
Gladiator supposedly moves planets around but he doesn't seem to display that sort of strenth in a fight so Thanos would take it, he's beaten Champion, who's comparable in power Gladiator but more experienced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.