SpiderMan and Black Cat Vs Batman And Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Ok Spiderman and Black Cat some times fight together so does Batman and Catwoman Ok battle on

muffin man
the marvel pair.

Mainstream
nah the Cat and the Bat.

muffin man
that rhymes
but spideys spider-sense and black cats gymnastic skills and bad luck powers give them the edge.

Mainstream
I heard Black cat don't have bad luck powers no mo.

muffin man
ah that because umm he had err a rabbits foot in his sock and a horse shoe in his underpants.

Mainstream
cute.

vaya_the_elf
I'd say catwoman and batman

muffin man
b-but oh I've got nothing at the minute

Mainstream
you don't have what Muff?

muffin man
any defence tactics

Mainstream
oh.

crazyspinz
dont worry ill help u muffinman!

batman has no powers, cool gadjets and is smart.
green goblin has no powers, cooler gadjets, prolly not quite as smart.

spidey owns goblin, and batman would be the same.

also spiderman thinks just as quikly on his feat as bats but he is stronger, faster, more durable, amoung other things.

batmans main way of wining is the element of suprise, spiderman can not be suprised (spider sence)

and black cat is hotter than cat woman, there i said it

who?-kid
I agree, except the Green Goblin stuff : Green Goblin was almost as strong as Spider-Man.

muffin man
crazyspinz you da' man

IRTMU-Dragon
This is kinda like Marvel VS DC...

Marvel all the way.

muffin man
yeah marvel rules

bub
yeah, definently spidey and (I'll agree with crazyspinz) hotter than catwoman , blackcat

bub
Is any one here.........hello?

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by crazyspinz
dont worry ill help u muffinman!

Aww, thanks.

Hulk_Power
Spidey and Black Cat win. Not that easily but they still win.

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man can take batman and Catwoman solo. A super hero always beats a normal hero. Spider-man is 15x stronger, agile and durable than peak human, and don't forget his spider-sense.

lorddreamer
Dude... Batman is totally a Superhero. And also, for the record, Spiderman and Black cat take it because while Bats and Spiderman duke it out (I think Spidey would win, just not as fast as Bcat takes CWoman) Black cat wins her fight, then Bats has not chance.

marvelprince
I don't necessarily agree that superhero > human everytime. Case in point any GLA member vs Batman.

Back on topic though Spider-Man solos this. He's too fast, strong and agile for both Bats and Cats (heh I made a rhyme) and one hit for each of them is all he would need

Dinalfos
This is no contest. Team Spidey in a curbstomp.

grey fox
Parker and Bruce sit back and relax while watching their two fangirls beat the shit out of each other.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by grey fox
Parker and Bruce sit back and relax while watching their two fangirls beat the shit out of each other.

Well lets throw Mary Jane in the also. hehe

grey fox
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad

B: That red-head yours ?

S : Yeah , why ?

B : Oh nothing...just generally wondered. I mean I've had a few hundred gorgeous women willing to jump on my bone and all you have is one mildly hot red head.

S : *Grabs bats by the scruff of his cloak* Look b*tch I may not have all those so called 'gorgeous women' but what I do have includes a few hot-in-a-nerdy- librarian -way girls, one black chick, three blondes AND a damn fangirl down their who's gonna rip your whores head clean off !

B : I think I need my bat diapers !

Sparkz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad

May aswell through in some rain to, wet Shirts for the win!

marvelprince
Originally posted by Sparkz
May aswell through in some rain to, wet Shirts for the win!

Why stop there? Three way KY jelly wrestling match ftw

doctorstrongbad

B : Oh nothing...just generally wondered. I mean I've had a few hundred gorgeous women willing to jump on my bone and all you have is one mildly hot red head.

S : *Grabs bats by the scruff of his cloak* Look b*tch I may not have all those so called 'gorgeous women' but what I do have includes a few hot-in-a-nerdy- librarian -way girls, one black chick, three blondes AND a damn fangirl down their who's gonna rip your whores head clean off !

That is too dam funny. hehe

Sparkz
Originally posted by marvelprince
Why stop there? Three way KY jelly wrestling match ftw

Naked Mud Wrestling!!

Ok I think we've lost the point of this topic, ah well its for the best.

marvelprince
Naked Mud Wrestling!!

Ok I think we've lost the point of this topic, ah well its for the best.

Huh...wat...there was a point to this topic? Guess I got distracted big grin

Sparkz
Huh...wat...there was a point to this topic? Guess I got distracted big grin

Erm... I think it has something to do with 3 women have naked mud wrestling, and if they have the sudden urge to become Lesbians so be it heh heh heh, While Spider-man and batman watch, with batman describing how he has a mud wrestling inducer in his Utility belt.

Beta Ray Howard

Bwahaha!

By the wat, Batman and Catwoman die horrible deaths as thier heads get punched off by class 15 fists.

marvelprince
Erm... I think it has something to do with 3 women have naked mud wrestling, and if they have the sudden urge to become Lesbians so be it heh heh heh, While Spider-man and batman watch, with batman describing how he has a mud wrestling inducer in his Utility belt.

Thats Batman. Always prepared for any situation. Bet this is his favorite contingency plan

Sparkz
Thats Batman. Always prepared for any situation. Bet this is his favorite contingency plan

Contingency Plan? I bet its his first choice when 2 women are in the same room...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.