Uber-Mega Pissed off Hulk vs ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Uber-Mega Enraged Hulk vs the following.

Count Nefaria
8th Day Juggernaut
Thanos
General Zod
Doomsday
Mangog
Asgardian Destroyer
Kurse....

KillAll
everybody on that list except possibly count nefaria stands a chance wink even count nefaria might stand a chance, i'm just not sure who the hell that is.

Fieldy69
juggernaut alone can take hulk
he has beaten hulk before
and there is already a huge thread about that

gamewarrior
What does uber-mega means anyway?

Scoobless
nefaria would beat the crap out of the hulk, he took a smack from thor's hammer full force and it didn't even budge him, 8th day jugg would pulp him, as would the destroyer...... well pretty much everyone, kurse might be in trouble, doomsday as well if the hulks strength is already majorly boosted with rage......... is zod that kryptonian guy? if so he'd probably stand less of a chance than superman (although slightly less than superman is still a damn good chance) due to lack of practice with powers, thanos would win, i think mangog's dead but he'd probably waste the hulk if he wasn't

IRTMU-Dragon
Pretty much all those people could whipe the floor with hulk.

Strength isnt everything.

IRTMU-Dragon
BTW, Juggey withstood godforce, hulk didnt.

Victor Von Doom
Hulk hasn't tried to, so that's not relevant.

IRTMU-Dragon
Hulk cant.
Hes not magical in property.

Victor Von Doom
Then it's not a relevant comparison to make.

Besides, there are about 6000 pages of Hulk and Juggernaut, I doubt it needs to infect other threads.

IRTMU-Dragon
Why isnt it relevant? Because juggernauts proven he can do something the hulk hasnt even tried? If he strong enough to withstand godforce, hulks just a brick.

Regardless, Hulk has infinite strength, he can run fast and heal.
What else?
These guys can take out hulk if they want too.

Victor Von Doom
'Why isnt it relevant? Because juggernauts proven he can do something the hulk hasnt even tried?'

Yes, that's exactly why, not to mention the fact Juggernaut has nothing to do with the thread.

What do you mean, what else? You could say the same of Juggernaut. Fat durable lump.

IRTMU-Dragon
Ok. But I still doubt The Hulk would have the power to withstand it because hes not magical.

What else meaning The hulk really isnt that special besides infinite strength and super speed and healing... >.>
<.<

Victor Von Doom
Sounds pretty special to me.

As regards the list, I think Hulk could take Doomsday. Others are a bit more sketchy. Thanos highly doubtful.

ZephroCarnelian
I think that Hulk could take out Doomsday - Doomsday is just a bigger spikier Hulk lol. Doomsday would try to slug it out toe to toe with Hulk, n seeing as DDs not invulnerable like Juggs, he'd get worn down...

But the others all seem to have various powers that put them at an advantage over Hulk, so I think Hulk's gonna get a sound whupping IMO...

illadelph12
Hmm...

Doesn't Doomsday have the ability to evolve past Hulk's capabilities?

All Hulk has are physical attacks.

Didn't Superman already punch and kick the hell out of Doomsday?

Scoobless
he can evolve past the level of strength used against him previously by superman, apparently the hulk has the capacity to go far past this (or so i've been told)

Victor Von Doom
That 'power', 'ability', call it what you will, is the most illogical, badly thought out power I can think of.

Scoobless
it's as stupid an idea for a character as lobo

ZephroCarnelian
But realistically, to defeat Superman, you do need a ludicrously overpowered monster lol.

IRTMU-Dragon
Superman begins at 1,000 class strength...

Unless Hulk can get pissed off, hes dead with one punch.

Scoobless
1,000 class...... i don't think i believe you, show me a site to back that up

Draco69
At max strength, he can lift up to 10,000 tons. But by then he would be completely exhausted.

IRTMU-Dragon
Holy crap, you dont believe me? Its been stated a million times on here even in The Hulk VS Superman...

Read some comics.

Scoobless
i never read superman comics, mainly because i think he got loaded with too many powers and it would take some one equaly as ludicrous to put up a decent fight against him, i also didn't participate in the hulk/superman thread, but regardless, i've never heard of "class 1,000" before, only ever 100+

Draco69
I think by class 1000 he meant 1000 tons. Superman moved the Earth once so...

IRTMU-Dragon
By class 1000 I mean 1000 tons, exactly.

Scoobless
he moved the earth? where did he move it to? did he put it back afterwards? why did he move it? it wasn't just to get a couple more hours in bed was it?......... cos that's what i would do

Alpha Centauri
This is impossible fight, Hulk would get trash heaped faster than the Batmobile.

Funny how Draco and IRTMU argue when debating against each other but as soon as it involves me, they team up.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
I really think the only reason Alpha is saying the hulk will loose this is to somehow show hes not a fanboy, its not working.

Alpha Centauri
Do you actually ever stop looking for ways to start arguements with me? Do you think I would change how I vote for you?

You are just denying what you don't like, again. Grow up.

-AC

Draco69
Team up? Paranoid lot aren't ya?

Alpha Centauri
The very fact that you and a few others have often taking the stance of trying to "win" debates against me rather than do as I do and just put your point across (the purpose of discussions I might add), seems to be enough evidence.

Besides, not like it worried me, I continue having fun on the forums regardless. You seem to take it a bit too seriously wink.

Be calm people, they're just characters.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
I take it too seriously? Im just so tired of arguing against you... your wording of things is so good its made me look like a mentally ill patient 10 times over.

All my points suck when you post yours and it makes me pissed because I cant word them right to sound good... for example, chickens and trains, midgits and adults, fingers and walls...

Oh well... I give up, you win Alpha.

IRTMU-Dragon
Plus your normally right anyways... Really so far the only guys ive thought on this board The hulk could actually have a problem with is Juggey and Godzilla.

Draco69
Like I said, paranoid aren't ya? Of course, people "take the stance" of arguing with you. It's called A FORUM. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yes We all have fun. At least I hope we all have fun. The Philosophy people take this WAY too seriously.

Scoobless
who said that......... stop looking at me...........

Alpha Centauri
" Im just so tired of arguing against you... your wording of things is so good its made me look like a mentally ill patient 10 times over."

Then don't. Look, I don't have problems with anyone on this board, it's just fun while I'm online.

You continue to accuse me of being a fanboy and BS like that when you know it's not true, it just gets tedious to read, to reply to and I'm sure you get bored of writing it. So why do you?

If you don't agree with me if I vote for Hulk, that's fine. But don't step out and accuse me of being a fanboy just coz it's something you don't like.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Well... you must admit in every thread with the hulk so far, or almost, youve said the hulk would win without ACTUALLY stating how the fight would break out and how he would go about winning it other than infinite strength and durability...

Alpha Centauri
"Well... you must admit in every thread with the hulk so far, or almost, youve said the hulk would win without ACTUALLY stating how the fight would break out and how he would go about winning it other than infinite strength and durability..."

Well........in all respect, how can I say how shit would happen if it hasn't happened? If the fight is a fantasy battle all I can do is say WHY I think someone would win. I can't say "He would do this this and this". I don't KNOW that.

That's the crucial thing you are missing.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I don't think it took the *equally questionable* wording of AC to make chickens and trains sound like the ravings of a mentaller.

Swanky-Tuna
I think they're just annoyed with you. You're whole "I'm not a Hulk fanboy... but nobody can beat Hulk without reality bending powers" stance is getting tiresome.

Alpha Centauri
I would like to see where Vic and I have made such claims as to Hulk cannot be beaten. Really I would, because what IS getting tiresome is people like you posting quotes like you just did, that imply we feel Hulk is undefeatable and untouchable. I don't and I know Vic doesn't. What would you have us do, vote against Hulk when there are reasons we genuinely believe he COULD win, just so we don't bore you? It's an open forum, if you don't like our stance we respect that but don't twist what our stance actually is to suit your purpose. I'd also like to see evidence that we never vote for anyone but Hulk, as people so often claim. Because both of us pretty much gave Apocalypse the nod over him. Surfer also, although I'm not sure about Vic.

The thing with me and Vic, is that we don't come on and say anything that has been claimed. We give reason and we know what we are talking about. Vic has almost every Hulk comic known and still admits that many people could beat him. I don't own nearly as many, nor is Hulk my favourite, but I back him when I believe he could win. When he is at a loss, I don't.

The sooner you all recognise that this is a fantasy VS forum and all we can do is speculate what might happen in a confrontation, not what will, the sooner you will all come to accept that to back someone in such a debate, you have to go by what their powers are. I have never gave Hulk powers he doesn't have, nor have I made any completely BS claims.

From now on anyone who wants to label me a fanboy and get into it in detail can PM me because to tell you the truth, I like this forum and I want topics to stay on topic, regardless of how heated. This whole "You're a Hulk fan boy because *insert something I've never said*" is stupid and it got stupid from when people started taking the Hulk/Juggernaut thread too personally.

Done.

-AC

long pig
ggrrr this thread is uber-mega pissing me off.

K3VIL
No sense thread.It's a fanboy thread.The fanboy write uber mega pissed off Hulk cause he knows a Savage Hulk at basic strenght don't stand a chance against the guys on the list.

Swanky-Tuna
The quotes were used to note the title of the stance, not an actual quote. You also jump to conclusions (mat) a lot.

Jeesh.

I really just quit reading your posts after the stuff from the Gladiator vs Hulk thread.

IRTMU-Dragon
I too, am getting sick of all this hulk crap.

IRTMU-Dragon
Alpha, if you want topics to stay on topic, then quit freaking posting, I know it may be in your defense but your twice as worse than any of us, because you post the longest floods about how your not a fanboy, your the one posting these huge sentenaces, you must really think it actually matters what other people say about you.

Alpha Centauri
"I too, am getting sick of all this hulk crap"

You were the one who started the Hulk "crap". Who was the first person on here openly displaying hatred for the Hulk? You. Who was the first person to follow me into other threads completely void of any Hulk discussion, and bring the Hulk up? You. Just because you've decided to turn around and become "sensible", doesn't erase that you've literally filled this forum with more Hulk "crap" than I.

It's not in my defense if it's not aimed at me. If someone says something I don't agree with in general, I have the right to reply to it. Post amount doesn't equate to being a fanboy and no I'm not twice as BAD as any of you. Why are you dragging OTHERS into this? Lest we forget that you were the one, alone, who continued to post page and page and page and page of nothing BUT jabs at me, albeit inaffective, and why I vote for the Hulk, completely irrelevant to any thread we were in. All of which were assumptions I might add. I came into this thread, read it, replied and then right off the bat you jump in and try to stir shit up.

Do YOURSELF a favour IRTMU, if you're gonna go from being a slanderous annoyance to some upstanding pillar of what's right and wrong, have some consistency.

The sooner people realise that there is no limit to opinion, we can move on. I'm not gonna limit what I have to say because of what others might say about me, neither should you. Just don't act as though you are now void of any blame for all this "Hulk" crap when you started most of it by attacking me.

Now this can continue or we can drop it at an understanding of each other (I hope) and go about our business.

For the record IRTMU, if any more people are PMing YOU with problems about me, tell them that the best person to go to would be me.

Good stuff. Hopefully we understand each other.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Wow, alpha, you are VERY Arrogant, what makes you so high and mighty?

Scoobless
sounds like he's just trying to defend himself to me

Alpha Centauri
"Wow, alpha, you are VERY Arrogant, what makes you so high and mighty?"

Why is it being continued? Did you not just say "quit freaking posting" to me? If you wanna continue this, do it via PM. I'm not gonna fill any more threads with debates about me. Because that's what they are becoming, through no doing of my own.

-AC

Tron
How about we stay on topic?

Thanks for complying.

Ex11B
how can the hulk beat nefaria..heck..the hulk got choked out by a python..lol

Tough Guy
dont read too much into hulks inconsistancies, after all batman just had to kick him in the tummy to get him to swallow sleeping pills once lol.
seeing as we dont know hulks ultimate power level who knows who could whip him in physical combat, but if all these guys teamed up or whatever hulk wuld need a plan lol

Tough Guy
hulk can beat anyone he needs to end of story

Alpha Centauri
He hasn't though has he? You can't keep using that "if the writers want him to he can beat anyone" coz that can be said of anyone, it's been proven.

-AC

Never
Originally posted by Tough Guy
seeing as we dont know hulks ultimate power level who knows who could whip him in physical combat, but if all these guys teamed up or whatever hulk wuld need a plan lol

No we do not know what his "uppermost" limits are, but we have seen him:

Lift 150 billion tons
Throw a gem into the center of the earth
Crack open machinery built by Celestials to
Crack open Onslaught's armor when NOBODY else could
Jump into orbit
Heal back fully from muscle and tissue in 2-3 panels
Walk through Vector's rays which allegedly wastes "worlds"
Destroy Gladiator
Destroy Thor
Walk through The Avengers

Thus far Hulk has been able to do nigh whatever he NEEDS to do to get the job done, and damn near whatever he wants to do.

Can't see Hulk taking all of those listed here simultaneously. That's quite a stretch.

LordFear
Hulk is the most powerful human on Marvel.
I stand by that statement permanently.
Count Nefaria is not human and neither are the rest except for Juggy.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Scoobless
nefaria would beat the crap out of the hulk, he took a smack from thor's hammer full force and it didn't even budge him

Regular Hulk took several.

Cosmic Cube
Wow. That is way too many people for Hulk to even stand a chance against. 8th day Juggernaut could do it himself, using his ton of other abilities alongside his strength. No matter how pissed Hulk is, infinite strength isn't going to win this battle. He's not made to fight this type of power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.