Robin (Dick Grayson) vs Robin (Tim Drake)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
the 16 year old Dick Grayson Robin vs the current 16 year old Tim Drake Robin.

Mainstream
Dick would kick his ass...I would think.

Tron
Both at 16?

I'd go with Tim. Dick at that age was the better acrobat, but still not as well trained and skilled as Tim.

Mainstream
maybe Dick wasn't as skilled..but I still believe Grayson could beat him.

DarkCrawler
Tim was trained by Lady shiva, has the bo staff, better suit and more gadgets...and the motorcycle and the car.

Tim wins.

Draco69
Tim is MUCH better at that age then Dick. He's defeated Ra Ghul, Catwoman, Clayface, Joker, etc. all on his own. He's gonna whip Robin's green thong ass sideways across the street.

Joker1237
Dick also beat all thsos Guys at his age of 16.

I take Dick he was the better Robin,

Draco69
Dick was good but not as good as Tim. Tim is smarter and a better fighter. He's a teenage Batman. Dick isn't in his league at that age.

NoFate007
Grayson. Never specified an age or anything, so I'm assuming its Robin's maximum potential until the second he quit, and drake's potential up to this moment.

Draco69
Grayson is 16. He quit at age 22. He's nowhere near his full potential at that age.

Tron
Their ages ARE specified, it's both of them at 16.

NoFate007
My bad, I'm exhausted today, I must've forgot that that quick, lol. Alright, if they're both 16...idk, I think I'd still have to go with Grayson, but I'm judging this off of being a fan of Grayson and not a comic book reader, so there is a bias.

Draco69
Tim was trained by Lady Shiva, quite possibly the greatest martial artist that ever lived. Dick was not. Tim wields a bo staff and tons of gadgets. Dick wields a few bolas and batarangs. It's no contest. Tim was MADE to be better than Dick at that age because of Jason Todd's death. Batman wanted to ensure that Tim would not suffer the same fate.

Tron
Yeah, like Draco said, Tim is practically Batman-Lite. He not only trained with Shiva, he went around most of Asia training in styles that Batman hasn't even learned. He's the one person that Batman doesn't worry about working on his own.

baddspellahl4
dick grayson, no contest tim sucks. besides he's dead anyway

Draco69
Tim isn't dead. You're thinking about Jason Todd.

Tron
Tim sucks? Yeah, you must be talking about Jason Todd, cause Tim is far from sucking.

eleveninches
Dick is the man. He'd win easily

DarkCrawler
Dont you read anything Tron, Draco and I have written?

Tim is better. In EVERY area except acrobatics, perhaps.

Mainstream
Dick lead the Titan and is a better at flipping, Tim is okay in actrobatics and has leadership qualities..but I still believe Grayson at 16 could beat the 16 year old Tim.

DarkCrawler
And is more intelligent, better in martial arts...your point is?

I reapeat, Tim was better in everything except acrobatics in age of 16. Tim wins.

Mainstream
everything...even better leadership skills than Grayson? Dick lead the TT when they beat Trigon..I don't Tim could go that.

DarkCrawler
Was he 16 at time?

Tim lead team with Lobo on it. He controlled that crazy guy.

Mainstream
I don't know mabye...nahh I think he was around 18..come to think of it Tim is more solo than Dick was at 16. Dick went up against Deathstroke and head his own...while Tim almost got capped in the face...hmmmmm if not for Bart's speedy save ( Teen Titan the current series issue number 4 or 5)..Tim would have be another dead Robin.

DarkCrawler
Again, was he 16 at the time?

Mainstream
Dang it I don't know...mabye I should have said the 18 year old dick Grayson vs the 16 year old tim drake...that would have given Mr. Grayson an edge.

Tron
Better at flipping, definitely not better at fighting though.

Mainstream
mabye...Dick is the robin more like Batman guys even when he was but a lad of 16. Tim is a smarter Robin true..if it was chess or something I'd vote Tim but in a brawl gotta go with Richard John Grayson.

DarkCrawler
Tim.Is.Better.Fighter.

Mainstream
you don't think 16 year old Grayson even stands a chance against the 16..I think he's 16 year old Timmy? Oh my god Tim stuff...his weapons on his belt...they are more advanced..okay..no utilities belts people

DarkCrawler
Tim wins still.

Mainstream
okay for the love of the Batcave Tim wins....Nightwing would kick Tim's ass though.

DarkCrawler
Yeah.

Mainstream
you said it brotha...I guess Dick didn't get hard..so to speak until he became Nightwing!

Mainstream
incase anyone was wondering Dick Grayson is the Robin on Teen Titans..if you care to argue private message me...I'll get back with you as soon as I can thank you good day to all.

Tron
Yeah, took me a while to figure that one out too. I thought they were going by Batman/Justice League continuity, but I learned otherwise.

Mainstream
so you agree it's Dick Grayson huh...the episode "fractured" with Larry the Titan was the one that proved it Larry real name is Dick Grayson backwards. orginally I thought it was Tim too...but now I know it's Dick Grayson. I think the Teen Titans cartoon takes place before the animated Justice League forms...but that could be open for debate.

Tron
The show's writers have said that they didn't really try to imply any secret identities, but although, they did mean for him to be Dick Grayson. And the cartoon itself isn't anywhere within Batman/Superman/Justice League continuity, so don't expect to see any crossovers soon.

Mainstream
that's a shame...no crossovers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.