Tilt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genocide Ace
What do you guys think of the show on ESPN???

forumcrew
i think its pretty bad.. its just not written too well id much rather just watch a WPT tournament.. i mean the show is decently entertaining and if i didnt play poker id prolly like it more because it is full of cliches

Genocide Ace
It seems like it's going to be like Playmakers. It's basically showing the bad side of poker. One problem I have is that the Matador never losses a hand. I understand they are setting it up for the big score/loss.

I heard they are already filming season 2 of Tilt.

ACE

forumcrew
yea and i dont see why they are portraying poker as a world where everyone gets cheated and screwed over.. espn helped make poker famous and now they are gonna turn people off from it... the NFL was unhappy with how they did playmakers. I was shocked to see Daniel Negreanu and TJ Clutea (sp) in it.. if they watched it i think they will be unhappy with how they are portraying the game..

last night he said "you dont even want me to tell you the odd of that 7 of clubs for the straight flush" DUH its one card! everyone knows the odds for 1 cards 1 out of however many are left! they need new writers immediatly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.